The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Bill Martz, open invitation (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Bill Martz, open invitation
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 25, 2008 09:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bill. I have been following the FCC discusion over at PM Inc. and would really like to know your opinion of the statements by JoshT.

As you are aware, this is the only message board where you aren't banned, so if you have any opinions or observations about Foxpro, Minaska or any other competitor, I'm sure our members would appreciate your special perspective.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2008 10:51 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
He has a phone number, call him and personally invite him to come here. I would love to see him on HM.
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2008 11:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He's a member here. I'm not calling him but the invite is genuine and sincere. Huntmasters has always been fair with Bill. He makes a good product but his people skills always get him in trouble.

Come on Bill. Crawl out from behind the curtain.

JoshT, same invitation is open to you. [Wink]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jrbhunter
PAYS ATTENsION TO deTAIL
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2008 11:51 AM      Profile for Jrbhunter   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yup he still has a telephone, an email address and a Huntmasters membership. I believe he's traveling this week... and also seems to have lost the desire to stir you guys up over the last couple years.

Out of curiousity- where has he been banned that you and I and Higgens and Carlson haven't Leonard? The entertainment value of him stopping in to answer your questions would be phenomenal. If he doesn't, maybe you should give him a call?

Posts: 615 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2008 07:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been reading over on PMS. (how true!)

Man, they sure have their noses up Foxpro's butt.

One of the more interesting comments was by TA, pointing out that Martz is banned, so how else is he supposed to address a concern? I don't care if he has a financial motive; SHIT, they all do!

All that self-righteous indignation by the leg humpers, WOW, you would think they had been sold the Brooklyn Bridge!

I just can't believe all the cheerleading that goes on over there? That Koolaid must be some tasty shit?

I'm still wondering why Foxpro had to delay their response until their investigative army of operatives (PM STAFF) came back with a positive hit?

Still, in all, I don't really see the harm done. Did JoshT raise some provocative questions, or not? What the hell is it with the censorship over there? Why are they afraid of information?

Earth to Bill. over

[ November 25, 2008, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2008 09:59 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
If that was bill he did bring up a good point about the FP remotes.. It would'nt be a problem here but the hunters in AZ and NM and texas would have some issues...

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Knows what it's all about
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 12:38 AM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Boys

I can't promise that I will be nice, but I will promise as usual that I will only make truthfull statements. Considering that their are some among you people that don't like to hear the truth because it tends to remind them of their lack of life skills.

1-I didn't post anything on the forum that you are referring to.

2-The person that authored the post (josh t) was technically 100% correct in his post. I do not know him. The reason the members of that board became upset is because they lack the brain power to understand anything that the man posted.

3-I brought the statements that were directed toward me that were posted by some of their "moderators" to the attention of their management. I told them that if they don't correct their posts, they will go down faster than a pig in mud.

4-I do many things with my life. Wildlife callers are not the only product or service we provide. I also travel about half of the year.

5-The FoxPro and Minaska people have become an irritation to me. In the near future, we will release new products that will at minimum reduce their sales to a trickle. There is absolutely no mental challenge by our competitors in this field.
That's why I do so many other things with my life.

5-Now that you got facts, how about we just start riling each other up.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Posts: 96 | From: NH | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 12:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back, Bill.

Don't be so anti social. This is neutral ground and I know that you can hold your own on the issues.

So, where would you like to start?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 03:44 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
"As you are aware, this is the only message board where you aren't banned,..........."

Bill Martz is not banned at Fins and Fur.

http://www.finsandfur.net/forums/

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Alaskan Yoter
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 05:05 AM      Profile for Alaskan Yoter           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks to be a bunch of leg humping mods/admins protecting their number one cash cow of fame, a few future up and coming mods (Probably already been contacted), several legit posters with replies and questions and one crazy nut call maker in a pair tree. [Big Grin]

I could care less one way or the other, as PM has just became a big circus with a bunch of looney clowns running it, and if your post doesn't meet their approvel it will by time they edit it or delete all together. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 235 | From: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 06:18 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Bill. So do you have a twin brother named Josh? He would be the nice one. [Smile] He was a perfect gentleman on PM. Didn't make any strafing runs or tell the general populace that they were all brain-dead. [Smile]
Good to see you here.

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 07:16 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on Rich. The writing styles are so similar, it is scary LOL
JoshT says:
quote:
I appologize if this ruffles your feathers, it's just simple logic to me
BillM says:
quote:
some among you people that don't like to hear the truth because it tends to remind them of their lack of life skills.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bofire
READ MY LIPS!
Member # 221

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 08:23 AM      Profile for Bofire   Author's Homepage   Email Bofire         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Bill! I really enjoyed the JoshT post on PM. I like reading about things that I am totally ignorant of.
So are you bringing out some new callers? from your post it sounds like you might be.
Once again welcome, and I look forward to reading your posts and maybe learning some new things!!
Carl

Posts: 322 | From: Wild West | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 09:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, what gave you away? Stu Farish examined stool samples, says you are guilty, case closed.

Is Foxpro a radio company, or not?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 11:03 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you posting Bill! Who ever Josh T is really made my heard hurt with information.

I can't wait to see PM's response to what you said.

There is also a thread going about this at F-N-F as someone stated.

Hope this all gets cleared up for you soon.

Can't wait to see your new products and I need one of those Night hunting videos!!!!!

Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 11:35 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Some of the "people" (admin) on PMS need to get a life.

Some of them live to catch the "long been banned", can you imagine the time they must spend looking for the culprit.

Who really gives a shit who posted what, as long as it IS information and was in good taste.

Their TOS looks to be written by drunk third graders in alberta.

But then, when the PMS spokesman (redfrog) is a leghumper for FP what can you really expect?

Buttholes like them have the same mentality that got that DemocRat elected.

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 12:08 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Bill, how have you been? My posts on PM can be pulled if they want to, but everything I stated is truthful, especially the data about your website caller comparison. You really should update that thing to reflect some current information, some of those companies are no longer in business. Also, why in the world are you making your callers with the Linx 418Mhz unit when you have "multiple" FCC certs for the FRS radios? I can't even imagine going to the 418Mhz unit when you have all of those FRS units ready to go. I'll cheer for them all, even the WT's, because each caller has their strengths and they all work. If anybody saw my collection of WT's they'd probably think I was part owner, WT Kool-aid drinker, or something like that. Either way, maybe Bill will address my honest questions with a logical response and stay on track. It'll either be that or a full out attack on me, which is fine, I can handle it. I'd just like to hear the answers to my legitimate questions.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 04:27 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
The speculation is all fine and grand, but in the end what it will really come down to is the damn thing will either work or it won't. I'm betting it will.

And the day that Bill Martz puts FoxPro out of business, I'll dance naked with my pet coyote down main street in Gillette. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 26, 2008 05:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard you do that anyways, most Saturday nights?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2008 10:32 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
I commend you on allowing Martz to stay on your forum. I hope he'll take the time to answer my legitimate questions. I don't think anybody out there has any problems with the quality of the WT product. The problems are almost always about the guy who runs the operation. Actually, I take that back, maybe he isn't the only one running that ship anymore.
http://www.portfolio.com/resources/company-profiles/Wildlife-Technologies-764547
Bill, who's in charge over there? If it's somebody else, maybe I'll call him and order one direct. [Wink]

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2008 06:19 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick glance at your link tells me that the info is old. I will let Bill answer if he chooses. Or I could be wrong.
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2008 08:24 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Mike, I don't ever remember hearing anything about one of his old pro-staff guys being a part owner. Also, ask him what the new FCC ID for that new non-antenna remote is he has on his website. Again, they should all be playing by the same set of rules. Maybe I'm in left field on him needing to re-certify that remote. I'll check with FCC next week and see how they interpret it. You all have a good Thanksgiving and don't eat too much.
Bofire
READ MY LIPS!
Member # 221

Icon 5 posted November 27, 2008 09:13 AM      Profile for Bofire   Author's Homepage   Email Bofire         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so confused, is Tundra Wookie Josh T?
Carl

Posts: 322 | From: Wild West | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2008 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he's snowcamo, but whatever?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2008 09:23 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Peter, How can we not eat to much?

Bill also needs a shopping cart on his site. So I can buy stuff (like the night hunting vid) and maybe an updated caller when they come out. Instead of calling with the phone. Honestly I always decide to buy stuff on weekends or late at night. I hate having to wait till business hours to order, i am either at work or with the kids<--- 2years old and 10 months old, and tend to not have time to think of me.

Just a suggestion from a HAPPY customer.

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters