The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Bill Martz, open invitation (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Bill Martz, open invitation
TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 02:47 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Bill, I'm sure you've received my email and the prior post I made, so we don't need to rehash anything old and stale. I have a legitimate question that I emailed you and didn't get a reply, so maybe you'll answer it here (maybe not. Each of your new units are advertised as having various power ratings(30Watts, 15Watts, 10 Watts). Is this the actual Power of each amplifier, or just the manufacturer's Power handling rating for the speaker? Is each unit utilizing a different power amplifier? If each is using a different amplifier, how is the battery life between each unit? Thanks.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 03:21 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter Marvin, Fairbanks AK. (AKA TundraWookie)

I have a legitimate question that I emailed you and didn't get a reply, so maybe you'll answer it here (maybe not. Each of your new units are advertised as having various power ratings(30Watts, 15Watts, 10 Watts). Is this the actual Power of each amplifier, or just the manufacturer's Power handling rating for the speaker? Is each unit utilizing a different power amplifier? If each is using a different amplifier, how is the battery life between each unit? Thanks.

Response: Why don't you purchase all 3 models, tear them apart and determine what you want to know by yourself. After all you're the wildlife caller expert. You even have your expert caller comparisons permanently posted on the pm bbs. It won't do you any good to ask the dillon gang as they acquire every new system we design just to see how we do it. Even though they have our hardware to examine they still can't figure out how our hardware works. I guess that's why they continue to make toys instead of real products. I always wondered how Mikey dillon learned so much about electronics when only 2 or 3 years ago he didn't know the difference between a volt and a ohm. As a matter of fact, I spoke with papa dillon about 7 years ago to have him remove a statement from his ad's claiming his caller was all digital. Guess what, he had no clue and also told me that he was an electrical engineer. Imagine that. By the way, in the near future we will have 2 pages devoted to foxpro products. That would be a good place to visit if you want to learn a little more about our products and foxpro products. Sorry Peter but I don't have the time to communicate with prostitutes, wimps, liars or ignorant people.

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Posts: 96 | From: NH | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 05:21 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I could be wrong Bill, and I'll be the first to admit that. Maybe you have sold more callers than I give you credit for, it really doesn't matter since there is no way to prove either of us absolutely correct. I wouldn't have documentation for most of the last 20 years or so. I worked private and for a county program for several years and all I would have is a record off of my old day books, the years of recreational hunting and trapping I wouldn't be able to document, so no way to prove it one way or another. I wouldn't begin to trust any documentation you could come up with either so I guess I'll leave it at that. I also will admit that isn't called coyotes, but I never said called coyotes. I said killed coyotes. So apples to Oranges as you said. But it requires a certain amount of knowledge to kill coyotes in numbers regardless of the method. So what can I say? I'll edit my post accordingly. I'm sorry that you couldn't show me the light and inform of what sounds you thought I needed regardless of my opinion. Thats exactly what I want in life is another asshole telling me what he thinks I need. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 12 posted December 21, 2008 05:41 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
William Martz, (Bill Martz), Manchester New Hampshire, (AKA I HAVE A NAME, AKA KAS 20somethingCaller, AKA BM...etc)

Ahhh Bill, a response written like a professional of dodging questions. I get more childish name calling from you than answers, which AGAIN goes to show me how little you really claim to know. Either the truth hurts when I ask you a question, or you're hiding something that you'd rather keep "top secret"? My guess is that each of those units has the same circuit using the same amp and power output. The only difference between prices is for the additional sounds and a tidbit for the larger TOA. Bill, would you like if I posted a detailed photo showing all of your customers how to get every sound off of those units? It's really simple and maybe a post that would get pinned at the top of every forum that has an e-caller section. There are several moderators at various forums who would love to put up something like that. I could even sell the hardware and a DVD Tutorial on how to do it. You should really play nice Bill and RESPECT people. Did you see what I wrote???? It's called RESPECT! I know you think you're above most everybody, but try the RESPECT thing once in awhile, you might see that it works. I'm sure you'll probably say you don't have to respect me or anybody else who questions you based on reading that you were telling an ADC guy what sounds HE wants. If the guy wanted Dying New Hampshire Gerbil Estrus Yodel Communication, give the guy what he wants... For crying out loud, you're not sitting on a cure for cancer here. Here's a link so you can see what RESPECT means if you need help.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/respect

Maybe you need to get out more Bill and interact with people. Maybe it's just this online thing that makes it hard for you to communicate your true feelings. Either way, if you ever decided to change your personality, you'd probably triple your sales. I know I know, you're probably thinking you don't need to sell more callers because you only do this as a part time hobby and have other ventures in life..Good for you.. Maybe you should get out of this game so you don't have to waste all your time trying to prove to everybody why you're the greatest.

Bill, why would I need to buy all 3 of your callers when eventually people will send them to me to work on and fix? Not trying to be rude to you Bill, just letting you in on how little some of your customers dislike dealing with you. This isn't anything new to you, just read the prior posts. See the RESPECT thing above if needed.
Bill, you really don't need to drag the Dillon's or FoxPro into this argument I didn't ask you about them. But since you want to discuss it, how's about that new Fury remote Bill? That thing is Light Years ahead of the 418Mhz unit you're selling now. Please tell me how the FURY remote is inferior in any way to your new remote? I mean look at the features, range, robust-ness and user friendly options on that thing. It even has a lanyard loop for crying out loud. From the sounds of the people using them (even in oil fields) where JoshT claimed they'd be problematic, the units are working excellent. Please let me know how the Dillon's are "trying" to keep up with you when their remote is blowing WT's out of the water (features, ergonomics, range)? Bill, have you checked out the volume of the Snow Crow Pro that FoxPro makes??? I hope in your 2 page FoxPro ad, you mention that the Snow Crow Pro is louder than your callers. Here are some other things you might want to list too, just to keep everything on the up and up.

Decoy Output - Free on FoxPro / Unknown on WT.$$$
Programmable Sounds - Yes on FoxPro / No on WT
Warranty - FoxPro 5 Years / WT 2 year limited

FoxPro will make up any custom sound a customer wants from their library. WT will not, or has not in the past (clarify if this changed Bill).

RESPECT - FoxPro Definite YES / WT...Unknown..

Why stop at just FoxPro Bill, what about all of the other players in the game: GameTraks, Minaska/Flambeau, JS, KanatiTek. Is one company that much of a thorn in your side?

You can respond to my emails anytime you want. If you're still coming to Alaska, just send me the dates so I can be certain that I'm in town. When the Salmon hit, I'm out of town all the time, so let me know Bill. Put together a good sound-list of about 70 sounds for the 2030MS model, I "might" order one from you one of these days Bill. I'd like all 12 Rabbits , 6 Lynx, 9 RedFox and 10 Wolves if that helps. Moose calling is illegal up here now, so make sure you don't load any Moose Mating sounds on callers coming to Alaska. Or if you'd rather trade me for one of the 4 Programmable Models I have, let me know as there are several guys who want to buy them, especially since they can play whatever sound they want on them. One of them has over 70 sounds on it too that you could help keep off the free market if you'd like. You have my email and can contact me anytime you want to work out the details. You have to send me the new caller first though because I know how you are with my WT's when I mail them back to you. I'm to be TRUSTED (ask the large number of your customers who send me their callers out of the blue to work on and I return them).. Whereas the last time I sent you my unit, you were going to keep the thing until your nice wife decided to send it back to me.

-Peter Marvin
I too have a name and don't hide under rocks.

[ December 21, 2008, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: TundraWookie ]

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 06:48 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
TundraWookie. Look who is makeing all the threats now. About the only thing Bill should send you now is a box of dog shit to roll in..LOL
Bill don't need all that goofy star wars shit on his remote it works just fine the way it is. Oh and mine has a lanyard loop on it. [Razz]
As far as what parts are used in Bills callers and remotes it none of our business as long as they do what they are suppose to do, and thats call coyotes. [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 07:52 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter and Cal,

I kind of think that you two need to lay off of Bill and show him a little consideration. It's no wonder that he is always so grumpy and wanting to snap at every one.

Can you imagine what it would be like, to go through life with a dick so long that you were stepping on it every time that you turned around???

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 08:06 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
3 Toes

"Maybe you have sold more callers than I give you credit for,"

Response: What part of the statement "IRS certified database didn't you understand? Would you like me to explain to you what a database is?Only your documentation would be subject to doubt.

"it really doesn't matter since there is no way to prove either of us absolutely correct."

Response: One more time. What part of the statement "IRS certified database" didn't you understand?

"Thats exactly what I want in life is another asshole telling me what he thinks I need."

Response: Maybe that's your problem. Your surrounded by asshole's. If I were you I would make some new friends.

Marvin the prostitute

Response: So all it took was a few choice words to bring you out of the closet and expose your worthless self to the world.

"Bill, would you like if I posted a detailed photo showing all of your customers how to get every sound off of those units? It's really simple and maybe a post that would get pinned at the top of every forum that has an e-caller section."

Response: I love the way you keep putting your foot into your mouth. You do realize that your own words will come back to financially hurt you someday, don't you?

"There are several moderators at various forums who would love to put up something like that."

Response: Moderator-one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion. Are you trying to tell me that the ignorant hacks and prostitutes on the pm board are moderators? Sorry, but that term is reserved for people that can read and write and hold real jobs. The next thing you will probably tell me is that the foxpro pro staff are actually professionals.

"I could even sell the hardware and a DVD Tutorial on how to do it.

Response: Thats' exactly how a piece of scum like you thinks. That's also an example of why the hunting community in this country is under constant threat of losing their rights to bear arms and hunt. Because of people like you who lie, cheat and steal for your own gain, whatever that may be, It also destroys the credibility of the rest of the hunting community. Marvin, save your threats for next year when I am standing in front of you. Then we will see how your
confidence fairs. By the way, you couldn't scare me even if you had your best pink prostituting dress on.

"Bill, you really don't need to drag the Dillon's or FoxPro into this argument I didn't ask you about them. But since you want to discuss it, how's about that new Fury remote Bill? That thing is Light Years ahead of the 418Mhz unit you're selling now. Please tell me how the FURY remote is inferior in any way to your new remote?

Response: I think you ought to get your nose out of their asses before you lose it. To bad they don't have an audio system to go along with the spiffy transmitter. Just a little note for the rest of you: We don't have to hang our systems in trees to get the range required for any calling situation. One more thing. We designed and implemented an lcd sreen in our transmitter design in 1996. Thats 12 years ago.

"It even has a lanyard loop for crying out loud."

Response: Thats a break for you. You will save some money on the lanyard because you will only need about 3 inches of it to get around your skinny neck.

"Here are some other things you might want to list too, just to keep everything on the up and up.
Decoy Output - Free on FoxPro / Unknown on WT.$$$
Programmable Sounds - Yes on FoxPro / No on WT
Warranty - FoxPro 5 Years / WT 2 year limited
FoxPro will make up any custom sound a customer wants from their library."

Response: You forgot something. They will also kiss your ass if you buy something from them.

"Why stop at just FoxPro Bill, what about all of the other players in the game: GameTraks, Minaska/Flambeau, JS, KanatiTek. Is one company that much of a thorn in your side?"

Response: I don't like sneaky, wimpy, ignorant people. I also don't like people who plagiarize our companies copy righted information. They bug me the most. That's all there is to it. Watch the future, Foxpro is a sinking ship. Keep this up marvin and foxpro just might make you a moderator and a pro field staff member. Then you could walk all over AK with your skinny chest puffed out with pride.

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 08:11 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bill says that I should "........either state facts or shut up".

Ok. Here's a fact.

Bill, you need to hire a company spokesman with people skills & take a long vacation. I would recomend France. Let your product speak for itself, 'cause you're not doing so good.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 09:28 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"I like to call with the caller sitting next to me so i can then pick it up and sweep it from side to side. If the coyotes are located prior to going in and calling them i just point the caller in the direction i last heard them from and start calling.."
--------------------------
Wow, if I was gonna call with the caller right next to me, I wouln't tell anyone about it. Cancels out the advantage of using an electronic caller the way I see it. If there was no need to get the caler cross-wind of my hidey hole, I would simoly use hand calls. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 09:35 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Kokopelli

"Bill, you need to hire a company spokesman with people skills & take a long vacation. I would recomend France. Let your product speak for itself, 'cause you're not doing so good."

Response: I don't give a rats ass if you or anyone else on these forums buy our products. I don't post here to sell product. I only post here to call a spade a spade. That's all. By the way, I prefer other parts of Europe over France.

Leonard: I hope you are having fun. You deserve it. Thanks for giving me opportunity to share my thoughts.

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 09:47 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I call mostly in open country, i see no need to have the caller placed away from me. When a coyote comes in it will do one of two things come straight in or come in from the side and circle the caller and end up in front. Hand calls are fine for most calling but if i want to cover a larger area or use sounds i can't produce with a hand call then i use the electric caller..
I've found that if you place the caller away from you there canbe times a coyote can slip in and look at the caller and not be seen by the shooter.. I've done it this way for years and see no reason to change when calling coyotes out west..
The coyotes i missed on my last trip was due more to shooting error than stand selection or call placement..
Hopefully i can have the CAM mounted on my rifle for the next trip and then i can show you what i'm talking about.

Randy Shaw was on a stand with me and can verify what i'm talking about.

[ December 21, 2008, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2008 10:01 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Bill,
You're an A-1 class act, full of insight and true genius wisdom. If you're going to try and threaten me both by coming here to physically harm me and now somehow by financially threatening me, you'd better do more homework about me before you make that wrong move.
I'm obviously not going to give out any WT secrets about how to get your less than CD quality sounds off of your units, so calm down and don't get your Gerbil Distressed Under-Roos in a bunch. All you had to do was answer some very simple, legitimate technical questions Bill. What is so hard about answering these questions? Here's a fact: you missed a photo on your website showing one of your circuit designs. The MP3 player inside the "Black Box" is missing. That's a classic that needs to go on there showing true "embedded CD quality". Absolute childsplay Bill, that's all you're about. I come to the table here with REAL questions and expect FACTS.. All you deliver is name calling and a tantrum.
Bill, FoxPro, Minaska, JS, KanatiTek..etc. does not support me in any way, so you can get off that high horse. I'm not making a profit on any of this e-caller stuff Martz, it's just a hobby, just like it is to you remember?

TA17Rem,
If I want to ask a legitimate technical question about a caller, what's wrong with that??? Tell me, what's wrong with wanting to know if I buy the largest WT model and take the circuit out and put it in any other TOA speakers to make it more compact at any moment I want??? Do you see where I'm going here TA17Rem? Keep getting on that leg of WT's and maybe you'll get some free sounds tossed your way. [Big Grin]

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 06:22 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Free sounds? who said free sounds? where!?
Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 07:14 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
I want some of those free sounds too. How do I get them and how many do/can I get? [Big Grin]

I don't want any of the stolen ones floating around up north. I've had a few things stolen from me in the past. I hate a damn thief.

IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 08:07 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Browning204 & Dan,
They're not free guys. You've already paid for them and they're right inside that TOA speaker cap. You probably paid more than the $10 a sound that they're charging now, but either way, anybody who has purchased them has them in their hands. I'm not giving out any of the sounds I've collected on all of the old WT's I've purchased either if that's where you're headed.

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 09:30 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't heading there Wookie, I thought Bill was giving out free sounds [Big Grin]

Maybe he is having a Christmas extravaganza!!!

Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
howler
Member # 197

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 10:54 AM      Profile for howler   Email howler         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Guys, interesting conversation were having here for sure. I have an interest in the WT caller, I have owned FP's Bandits and johnny Stewarts. and did have one of the older WT'S for a year or so. the mini WT has peaked my interest a tad. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to ask a question but here goes, what kind of batteries are being used in the WT's I see you have to get your own, from 12 to 16 volt. Also the smaller 10 watt unit is that the power output of the caller or jsut the speaker max wattage.

"the howler" [Smile]

--------------------
Powder River let'r Buck

Posts: 53 | From: Glasgow, Montana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
turboranger
Member # 3349

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 11:35 AM      Profile for turboranger           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Bill, would you like if I posted a detailed photo showing all of your customers how to get every sound off of those units? It's really simple and maybe a post that would get pinned at the top of every forum that has an e-caller section. There are several moderators at various forums who would love to put up something like that. I could even sell the hardware and a DVD Tutorial on how to do it. You should really play nice Bill and RESPECT people. Did you see what I wrote???? It's called RESPECT! I know you think you're above most everybody, but try the RESPECT thing once in awhile, you might see that it works.

Any one find this ironic? This guy is threatening to steal or teach others how too!! Then the very next statement is looking for "RESPECT" and further on down wants to be "TRUSTED" hmmm.

I think it would be amusing if he has done or does this. Then lets imagine a scenario where someone sends their caller in for a repair and they have more sounds than they paid for as it doesn't match the database. If I were the owner I would simply void any warranty or work unless of course they were to provide a name of where they got the sounds. Wonder if anyone would roll over? That along with this written threat should pretty much seal the fate of this scumbag! I am also thinking the "financial threat" should be looked at as being self promoted. Tundra**** I would maybe hold off putting a lanyard on your remotes. As smart as your obviously not you may end up hanging yourself with it out there in them big woods.
I for one have "NO RESPECT" for someone like you. Curious if there is anyone on here that likes a thief?

On the next subject of these new remotes. Curious how many people like a complicated remote for their TV, DVD, and Cablebox? I know for me I hate the damn things and avoid trying to figure them out. I still use the simple remotes that come with those devices over the high fangled one at the house. I subscribe to the KISS (keep is simple stupid) principle and like it to be very simple but also highly effective. I have over 100 sounds and can recall what number about 40 of them are from memory. For those that I want to be able to call on quickly, those become my favorites because they are very quick to get. If I am going to target an animal that I don't get to call as much i.e a bear I will set up the sounds I expect to use as my favorites prior to getting on stand. It really doesn't get much simpler than that! Two things on PMS I saw that was rather amusing one of the guys that was anxious to get his hands on one of these new remotes ended up saying it is going to be more complicated to program the remote than he thought. On another post a guy was asking how to get good tactile feedback on his remote. Some guys were proudly showing their fix of using stickon numbers!! TOO FUNNY!! Glad I don't have any of these issues with my WT [Smile]

Martin

edited:The word TundraP****. That probably wasn't very nice of me even if it is deserved. [Cool]

[ December 22, 2008, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: turboranger ]

Posts: 28 | From: NH and AZ | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
howler
Member # 197

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 11:44 AM      Profile for howler   Email howler         Edit/Delete Post 
WOW seems odd to me that all the real proponets of the WT are into extreme name calling and holier than thou, I might not qualify for one, Im jsut into calling predators, [Confused]

--------------------
Powder River let'r Buck

Posts: 53 | From: Glasgow, Montana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
turboranger
Member # 3349

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 12:08 PM      Profile for turboranger           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
WOW seems odd to me that all the real proponets of the WT are into extreme name calling and holier than thou, I might not qualify for one, Im jsut into calling predators,

I don't think it matters who's caller you are a fan of. If someone has balls enough to come on here saying they are essentially going to steal, teach others how to steal sounds, or supply equipment to do so then they need to be called out. I called it as I saw it. Now if someone did that to another vendor it would be called the same thing, "stealing" and I would have the same amount of affection for them. Period.
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 12:09 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
My WT uses AA's and AA's also in the remote.
My WT also came with a charger..

--------------------

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 01:21 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
The AA batteries can be had in a multitude of configurations. All at different prices, buy what you like and/or can afford. They will all work well in the WT. 8 batteries X1.5volts each = 12 volts
IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 01:26 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Turbo,
If you read the post, it's for people who paid for their own sounds on their own caller...period. It's not about Me "stealing" the precious WT cure for cancer sounds and dolling them out to the masses. There were only three units that were capable of being programmed and I don't load sounds onto people's WT's for them, so you can kiss that theory goodbye. Take it for what it's worth, but that's what it's about. There are lots and lots of guys out there playing WT sounds on FoxPro's and Minaskas as you very well know. There are also lots of guys playing JS, FoxPro, Minaska, Byron on their older programmable WT's too. There was a very good post on the PM forum that told people how to program their WT's, so it's no secret. Whenever anybody asks, just forward them the link to that post and let them figure it out on their own. Either way, I can't get a simple technical answer relating to a WT, and that was prior to me saying anything about recording the sounds. I understand Martz sees me as an adversary and opponent simply because I ask so many questions and imply so many things, but that's tough. Read my prior posts about wanting to know the truth about something if you want to know why I'm so interested and ask the questions I do. It's just simply amazing to me how simple this could be, but it's like pulling teeth. I'll get my answers without Martz, so it's not that big of a deal. I figured as the owner of the company, he might want to inform people about his units and legitimate questions. You can see that there are other people asking about the power rating of the units, so it's not just me. If this is all about facts, I'll post more legitimate questions relating to "facts" in the near future. TurboRanger, are you from the same microcosm NH town near Martz? Maybe there's something in the water there that causes childish tantrums and namecalling from so called adults. Use your brain for structuring logical things and think outside the box once in awhile, it'll get you farther in life.

turboranger
Member # 3349

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 01:36 PM      Profile for turboranger           Edit/Delete Post 
Peter once again let me post your quote
quote:
Bill, would you like if I posted a detailed photo showing all of your customers how to get every sound off of those units? It's really simple and maybe a post that would get pinned at the top of every forum that has an e-caller section. There are several moderators at various forums who would love to put up something like that. I could even sell the hardware and a DVD Tutorial on how to do it. You should really play nice Bill and RESPECT people. Did you see what I wrote???? It's called RESPECT! I know you think you're above most everybody, but try the RESPECT thing once in awhile, you might see that it works.

UMMM not sure how much more I have to post on it as those are your own words. You did write that correct?
As far as where I live look at the bottom of my post it shows where I live so my microcosm is actually pretty diverse and large.
Now why would anyone in their right mind answer your questions? One you don't deserve the answers and two not sure what business of yours it would be. I know I wouldn't share proprietory info with anyone. "Childish tantrums" now that funny right there [Smile] "structuring logic...it'll get you farther in life." I would say I have done pretty darn well for myself. [Smile] Thanks for the advice though.

[ December 22, 2008, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: turboranger ]

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2008 02:08 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Turb,
Again, no dis-respect shown, just something, which I can get an answer to. As you can see, it got an answer. Please read the key word in the statement below:

Bill, would you like if I posted a detailed photo showing all of your customers how to get every sound off of those units?

Read the part where it says: CUSTOMERS. Not me doing it, but people who paid good money for the unit and sounds.

My questions again are legitimate, technical questions aimed at a compnay owner who likes to try and state "facts" and call a spade a spade. If I want to call him out on things that aren't true, what's the harm in that? I won't sit back like many others too afraid to oppose him, I'll call it like I see it. As you can tell, he doesn't answer any of my questions because the Truth hurts. If you have something to add to me calling out lies, let me know what you think the truth is. Other people ask me these types of questions about callers, so what's the big deal about wanting to know the power of the unit's amplifier or speaker? That's good that you're doing alright for yourself and I give you half credit for taking back your foul mouthed nickname calling...but not really. [Razz]

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters