The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Bill Martz, open invitation (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Bill Martz, open invitation
Scott F.
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 10:32 AM      Profile for Scott F.   Email Scott F.         Edit/Delete Post 
TundraWookie - regardless of what the masses say you are holding your own so far in this conversation and have brought to the forefront several interesting points. If Bill will cease with the name calling and threats hopefully he'll address them.

Mr. Marvin- please PM me through another forum. I have a few questions. I am Hyperwrx elsewhere. Thanks.

[ December 01, 2008, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Scott F. ]

--------------------
-Scott

Posts: 113 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 11:09 AM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott F. said "TundraWookie - regardless of what the masses say you are holding your own so far in this conversation and have brought to the forefront several interesting points."

What might those interesting points be Scott F. If you have something to say, be a man and just say it.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Posts: 96 | From: NH | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Scott F.
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 12:24 PM      Profile for Scott F.   Email Scott F.         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

What might those interesting points be Scott F. If you have something to say, be a man and just say it.

Can't you read the other guy's post? The interesting points being denoted by the words strike #1, strike #2, and strike #3. He did a fairly good job of detailing them. Do I need to translate for the duller pennies in the cup?

What I had to say to him in private isn't a concern of yours but please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.

--------------------
-Scott

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 12:43 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Scott F,
Feel free to email me at snowcamoman@gmail.com anytime, we can chat. I'll respond to whatever you send my way. Apparently you've perked Bill's curiosity. If being a "man" means childish name calling and threats, I'd go to email's with it though.

Bill,
For goodness sakes, all you have to do is answer some simple question and you'd probably gain a little bit of respect. Not much, but maybe some.
1. Why isn't your new caller using a FRS radio?
2. Why do you have multiple sounds in your library named different things?
3. Does your new caller simply "hold" 1000 sounds, or can a person actually have 1000 sounds on it and control them from the remote?
4. Is your new caller "programmable"?
5. Do you make it a habit to threaten customers?

I know some of these questions are pretty generic, but other's I'd like an honest answer to. How do you get around this response from FCC regarding how your old FRS remotes were used?

Response:
Part 95.193 of our rules require that the primary use of FRS is two-way voice communication with another person. One way, non voice communication, digital data, tone activation transmission are only permitted as ancillary functions and limited to the requirements under part 95.193 (a) (1) and (2). Your modification would render the device unable to be used for the primary use of two-way voice communication with another person and could not be granted under the FRS rules. Further, per part 95.104(b), you must not make any internal modification to an FRS unit. Any such modification would cancel the FCC certification and void your authority to operate the unit in the FRS band.

The second part of your inquiry implies that others are currently marketing or operating certified radios radios as you have proposed. Given your description, they seem to be operating the devices illegally. You may directly contact FCC/OET/Lab Auditing and Compliance Branch. Please include as much detail as possible: nature of violation, FCC ID(s), transmitter operating locations and marketing information, model numbers. Also include your full name, address, and phone contact info. The FCC will investigate these operations and may take further enforcement actions.

Everybody knows that you used the FRS unit back in the day for your old remotes. I have no issues with that, but what about the 4 different FRS radios that I have in my old remotes? You told me that that's only a "technicality". Is that how FCC would see that scenario? Don't you have to re-certify each unit under FCC regulations? If I'm wrong, show me the FCC regulations regarding that and I'll be more than happy to say I'm sorry, I was wrong. I have no problem with you being able to do it back then, but what about now? I honestly feel sadened that so many of your customers come to me for help Bill. Most of them are afraid to take a verbal bashing from you when they call with problems. I'm sure that your personality is shining through from your posts too. If you feel like you're going to answer this post, maybe you should eat a bit of humble pie and be sincere and professional about it. Everybody knows why you've "blacklisted" me, so let's get over that and on to the serious issues. Stick to answering the questions and addressing the issues and everybody will learn something. We'd all like to learn what you have to say, but say it like a normal human, not some billigerent child.

Leonard,
You're running one nice ship here, thanks for the opportunity to post.

Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 12:55 PM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Good thread, caught it as I was skimming around.

The real issue is, I still need the WT Night hunting video!

Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 12:58 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
browning204,
Bill is probably sending me one for being such a loyal customer. I'll send you my copy after I'm done watching it. [Big Grin]

Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 12:59 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott F.

"What I had to say to him in private isn't a concern of yours but please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested."

Well, it only took you 1 1/2 hours to author a 2 sentence post. That's pretty fast for a guy in a perpetual state of yawn. As I said before, Peter Marvin and you were made for each other. Think about it, there are almost 340 million people living in the US and Peter and you found each other. I guess water does seek its' own level.

On a side note. The brilliant Mike Dillion of FoxPro just made another grandiose statement on the leghumpers board. He said "Here is what we will say. First, out of all of the e-call manufacturers, we have more experience with
the 418 MHz frequency than any of them".

If that were the case, why did the Dillons' produce a toy quality wildlife caller using a voice coder circuit (the same circuit used by the toy industry) for 8 years and use 418Mhz for an additional 4 years with poor transmission range. Why does their transmitter become unsynchronized with the caller if you turn off the transmitter before turning off the caller. Maybe they just don't know how to write software very well. By the way, you might not know this but WT developed the first solid state cd quality stand alone audio board in the US back in 1995.

Our rf partner is a regular consultant for Audi, BMW, Semens, and other companies worldwide. I guess the Dillons never venture out of their one block world.

The boys on the leghumpers board talk a good game when no one is allowed to refute their statements. But then again, I suppose people like weasel (leghumpers board moderator) and yourself Scott need a leader to look up to.

Bill Martz

[ December 01, 2008, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Bill Martz ]

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Scott F.
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 01:02 PM      Profile for Scott F.   Email Scott F.         Edit/Delete Post 
TundraWookie - you have an email.

Bill - A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind. Sorry, I have a job and can't exchange jabs back and forth with you in a timely manner. I get back to the computer when I can. I don't know TundraWookie beyond what I have read in this forum and just had a question for him. Sorry, there is no conspiracy theory behind the sent email. If you think I am in the FP camp, you obviously don't know me very well, which is just fine by me.

When you posted on PM I found it quite enlightening. You are a pioneer in the e-caller industry and I can respect that but many people think of you as a fool with your rude online antics. I don’t think you are a fool, but what’s my opinion compared to that of thousands of others?

[ December 01, 2008, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Scott F. ]

--------------------
-Scott

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 01:09 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Scott F,
I'll check it here in a second.

Bill,
Way to dodge those serious questions, it'll probably take awhile to think about the lies...errr I mean answers to some of them, so no hurry.

Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 01:15 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
For the AK weasel and the rest of the leghumpers

1. "Why isn't your new caller using a FRS radio?"

Answer: None of your business

2. "Why do you have multiple sounds in your library named different things?"

Answer: They don't

3. "Does your new caller simply "hold" 1000 sounds, or can a person actually have 1000 sounds on it and control them from the remote?"

Answer: Yes to both for the last 4 years.

4. "Is your new caller programmable?"

Answer: Read the info on our website

5. "Do you make it a habit to threaten customers?"

Answer: Only the ones' that deserve it. I'am sure that you have been threatened many time before. That's probably why you're a loner with no friends other than the clones you find on the internet.

"I know some of these questions are pretty generic, but other's I'd like an honest answer to."

Answer: Coming from a liar, you don't really expect an answer do you? Now please take your pills.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 01:34 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Now you're being halfway civil Bill. Those are good answers, but maybe you can explain a bit more.
1. "Why isn't your new caller using a FRS radio?"

Answer: None of your business

Response: Good solid answer, thanks for clearing that one up. So the underlying tone is.. WT used to have a multi-mile range remote, now they have a 200-1000yard remote, but just choose to not use the FRS. OK, no problem. That's "Light Years" ahead of things if you ask me. [Roll Eyes]

2. "Why do you have multiple sounds in your library named different things?"

Answer: They don't

Response: Don't lie Bill. Unless you changed your sounds around lately, you have multiple sounds re-named. Bobcat Baby and Lynx Baby distress. Muskrat/Weasel... If you want, I can post the filenames and show the exact same soundwaves if it helps jog your memory. Trust me, they do have different names Bill, stop lying.

3. "Does your new caller simply "hold" 1000 sounds, or can a person actually have 1000 sounds on it and control them from the remote?"

Answer: Yes to both for the last 4 years.
Response: Thanks for clearning that one up. How does a user play sound 1000, as opposed to sounds 10 or 100? Just put a zero in front like this 0001, 0010, 0100, 1000???? Just curious.

4. "Is your new caller programmable?"

Answer: Read the info on our website
Response: That sounds like a definite NO to me. Sorry to hear that, you should post that on your comparison page.

5. "Do you make it a habit to threaten customers?"

Answer: Only the ones' that deserve it. I'am sure that you have been threatened many time before. That's probably why you're a loner with no friends other than the clones you find on the internet.

Response: I have lots of friends Bill, many of whom have to act nice to you, but in reality despise you.

"I know some of these questions are pretty generic, but other's I'd like an honest answer to."

Answer: Coming from a liar, you don't really expect an answer do you? Now please take your pills.

Response: I still stand corrected on you being a liar. I'm young and healthy Bill, I don't take any medication. My mind is still sharp and open to ideas, unlike yours. I've proven who the liar is here and if you want to continue down this path, please keep digging your hole. I'm sure you're really helping your sales by lying. Since you're obviously sticking around to read all the posts on forums Bill, maybe you can explain the lawsuit against you from a lawyer in Tennessee? If you don't remember, I can send you a copy of the court order. Just say the word and the riling can keep a rollin' along.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 01:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here I go again, lurking at PMS. I swear, it almost never happens!

Now, look at these schizophrenic replies from the true leaders in leg humping.

What I (your humble servant and, described as a "self stroking cunt" elsewhere) would like to point out is we have on topic and off topic and rude replies and evasive replies and a lot of other stuff, but guess what, no editing, no threats of retaliation, no locking the thread, and no leg humping by a team of moderators with suspect loyalties. Do you guys appreciate what you get for the price of admission?

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=52992591&an=0&page=0#52992591

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=52992608&an=0&page=0#52992608

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 01:49 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Tundra boogie:

Makes you feel bad when someone forces you to look into a mirror and expose yourself to the public. As I said in my first post, you're a diminutive weasel with no "friends" other then the ones' you meet on the web. Trust me, I know your whole life story. Looking forward to meeting you this coming year. Take notice that I sign my posts using my real name. Something a weasel would be embarrassed to do.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 01:53 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, you're a standup guy. Let the good times roll. I just wish Josh T. could find this board. Maybe he and I could could wack 2 weasels at once.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Scott F.
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 02:01 PM      Profile for Scott F.   Email Scott F.         Edit/Delete Post 
It might appear so but I really do not have much of a beef with Bill. As I said, I think he's a pioneer in the field of ecallers and knows his stuff. His brutish manner of dealing with people leaves a lot to be desired but it takes all types I guess.

--------------------
-Scott

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 02:04 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Bill,
You just can't answer the questions can you? By simply name calling and threatening me Bill, do you honestly think you're proving something? It's gotta drive you crazy to have somebody try to have a semi-intelligent conversation with you. My email box is flooding from your "customers" in response to your personal attack on me. Trust me Bill, you're really helping lose sales on those new callers with your actions here. I'm not afraid to "expose" myself to the public, that's what you're here for apparently. Maybe you could post my Credit Card number too? You better get a new address when you're here next year, I'm moving. Just give me a call when you get to town so I can get my waders out and wade through your lies. You really must be a loser to go through so much to find out my "life history". [Embarrassed] I'm not acting childish with that title, I sincerely mean it. So are you going to answer the questions Bill, or just keep dodging them? Did you want that court order from Tennessee?

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 02:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Teaser alert!

New member approved. I'm just about + he will have something to say on the subject at hand.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

turboranger
Member # 3349

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 02:42 PM      Profile for turboranger           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah so this is where all the fun is!! Nice to find a place where my post won't get whacked. Hey Bill I have been insulted by just too many people on the other sites thinking I was you! Time to put an end to that. [Cool]
Posts: 28 | From: NH and AZ | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 02:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The New Huntmasters, turboranger. Glad to have you on board. I hear you have been causing quite a commotion over at PM Inc.?

It's getting as bad as Coyote Gods! Sheesh! These guys are so.......schizophrenic? is that the right word?

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat= 0&Number=52992764&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

[ December 01, 2008, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 03:28 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
turboranger,
Glad you signed up, maybe you can help shed some light on a few questions. You have a 2030 from what I thought I read in one of your posts. I'm not going to trash the caller, since I have no qualms about the WT callers, just the owner. How do you play sound #1 and sound #10? Do you have over 100 sounds on your caller, and if so, how do you make the jump to sound 100 (0100 I'm guessing)?

Bill,
Wear that name like a badge of honor, because it's only hurting your income. I had two more questions to ask, since you're still researching my other questions.
- Why have you always touted uncompressed sound files, but used a MP3 player in one of your callers?
- How is it that you advertise & sold remote callers prior to your FCC certification on the old FRS units?
Your FCC Certification for the NW6KAS-2000 remote, was done Nov 2, 1998 from the FCC site. On your site I noticed that in 1991 you designed and built a remote control tape based sound system. Then again in 1995-Designed and developed a solid state remote controlled audio player. What FCC certified remote was used to operate these units? If they were a "wired" remote, let me know and that'd answer the question. Thanks.

-Peter Marvin-
snowcamoman@gmail.com
Get in touch with me anytime you have a problem with your old WT, I'll try to fix it up for you. I promise I won't threaten you either.

turboranger
Member # 3349

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 03:35 PM      Profile for turboranger           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Leonard glad to meet you. Yeah the gods have scolded me and the PM guys wacked my post. Now that wasn't very nice of them. After this post it will be my second on here does that mean I only have 15 more chances or are you guys cooler than that? [Wink] Seems like that thread was drawing too much attention for WT so like the media does with the right it just went away. The left side though that's another story wouldn't you say? Schitzaprania yeah thats a good word, I think scared is another.
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 04:11 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
. "Why do you have multiple sounds in your library named different things?"
I looked at my sounds and each one is different and is what it says. For example 5- month coyote distress and 8- month coyote distress, adult distress..

quote:
"Is your new caller programmable?"
Why would he make it so..The last thing he needs is someone passing along his sounds to other callers. Its no different than Rem., savage or Winchester, none of there parts are interchangable..

quote:
Do you make it a habit to threaten customers?"
quote:
Only the ones' that deserve it
Good answer... [Big Grin]

You would think that since WT is Bill's business he should be able to run it any he see's fit..
I heard all kinds of rumers about Bill and i still bought a WT from him, its a dam good product to matter what you or any other weasels may think.. You can dig deep down into youre little bag of shit and its not going to change a thing, Bill will still be selling his callers and you won't have one.. [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 04:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't keep up, Tim? I thought you were a Minaska leg humper? [Smile]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

turboranger
Member # 3349

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 04:23 PM      Profile for turboranger           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
turboranger,
Glad you signed up, maybe you can help shed some light on a few questions. You have a 2030 from what I thought I read in one of your posts. I'm not going to trash the caller, since I have no qualms about the WT callers, just the owner. How do you play sound #1 and sound #10? Do you have over 100 sounds on your caller, and if so, how do you make the jump to sound 100 (0100 I'm guessing)?

Peter when I posted on the PM site I was very careful not to attack others. If you are going to go after Bill with the comments that you make you need to be ready to feel the nuts in his vice sensation. Remember we spoke of that in the other thread on PM. You may recall the [Frown] [Frown]
In reference to the number of sounds I have I do have a large number and I don't seem to know what issue you are having. Works pretty well for me thats why I am getting another one. Now you seem to worry about Bill's income...I don't really think Bill is hurting. With the new release of these callers intelligent people that are not biased to one of the other companies are going to be able to look at and see the difference. People may say oh I don't like Bill so I am not going to buy one. Like him or not he's got a hell of a caller. I am betting they will want one, after all they don't take Bill out calling with them only his caller.
Regards
Martin

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 04:24 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
TA17Rem,
You need to get some more sounds in your library. I have a sound named BOBCATBD.wav and it is the same thing as the Lynx Baby distress. The same holds true for the Muskrat and Weasel (I think that's the sound). In making a "programmable" caller, it'd open up the door for a much larger market of users who already have their own sounds. Not that the non-programmable is a bad unit, just that being able to add custom sounds or 15-20 minute sequences is handy. Bill can run his company any way he wants, but why try to make his unit shine and trash another? Every person has their own sales pitch I guess. I can get one of the new WT's anytime I want TA17Rem, it just takes one phonecall. I'll tinker around with somebody elses instead once they hit the market. I'm not about to give another dollar to Martz. Open up your mind, there are always loopholes to getting things if you try hard enough. The only bags I'm digging into are bags that Martz himself made. If you're a Minaska "leg humper" no problems, I have one of those too and it's a good caller.

Martin,
I have no issues with the WT callers, if you've read my posts. I do have technical questions that Martz fails to answer or ignores completely and just goes off into some childish tantrum of name calling. Either way, I've never said the WT callers are bad. I think it would be nice if they were programmable (like the old 2010 models) and if there was a decoy option, standard with them. That's just me though, other's obviously are happy and successful with them. Can you tell me though on your caller, how you play sound #100? I'm just interested in what the steps above 99 are? Typically with a numberic keypad, it would have to be set up in 4 digits to address 1000. So if I were to want to play sound 99, just push 99 Play. If I want to play sound 999, just push 999 play? How does your remote address sounds above 100? Is a zero added to the jump at sound number at the 100 number ( 0-1-0-0)? I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just interested. If any of you think I'm anti WT, read my posts again. I have absolutely nothing against WT callers, they are a fine product. If Martz has any problems with that statement, he's beyond help. I never made it a personal attack Bill, you did.

[ December 01, 2008, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: TundraWookie ]

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters