The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15 

Author Topic: Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 06:36 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are cracking me up. Good way to start my morning.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 07:49 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
All you guys are jealous that TT is following his dreams.
He's a straight up killer. Coyotes, pets, reputations, marriages. You name it, he's killed it.

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 08:31 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit, I did like TT's lanyard concept. Im not afraid to say it. I have one, from the original maker, good idea but needs a lot of tweaking. And it looks weird. Works suprisingly well though, if you can stand to wear it.
Mark

[ March 22, 2013, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 09:08 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Quote Leonard "I don't think Al is a bad person, but like all Liberals, they don't know left from right, or right from wrong, up from down. Must suck?

he's a rare bird, a liberal Democrat who owns guns and hunts, but he takes it a step further and denies everything, in spite of it being as obvious as the nose on your face.

And, don't forget, he's old, so don't be picking on us old farts. He sure picks some doosies to defend."

Leonard, I guess I should thank you for part of your post. You still have a lot of it wrong, but I'll say you have your right to your opinion.

Good hunting at ya!

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 09:30 AM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
i've got maybe 10-12 pred hunting movies inclding TT's last one i got used for 10.00.

i don't/won't buy them to learn anything other than i study the behavior of the coyotes when they are coming in.
and i'm not saying that because i think i know it all, its that few spend time trying to teach and just wanna get the kill shots.

Huber/Roede'/ T.Anderson should hook up and make one.. now THAT would be a "must have" [Smile]

[ March 23, 2013, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: the bearhunter ]

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 09:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Leonard, I guess I should thank you for part of your post. You still have a lot of it wrong, but I'll say you have your right to your opinion. Possum Al

Al, old buddy. That's pretty much all you do is claim everybody has it wrong. That's fine, you are entitled to your own version of reality. And, so are we.

If it walks like a duck and squawks like a duck....it's a duck.

I'm changing your title so there will be no more confusion. lol Come on, Buddy. Accept and admit it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 09:59 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
When truth walks through the door, some avert their gaze, some shuffle it right back out the door, some sweep it under the rug, or hide it in the closet. Others, embrace it, hold it up, serve it tea and bring it to the rooftop.
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 10:42 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Leonard, as I have said before, you can think or say anything you want to concerning my politics, but that doesn't make you right. In reality, you don't know anything about my personal life, which is the way it should be, IMO.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 10:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh really? Well, my crystal ball tells me that you voted for that asshole Obama. Don't bother to deny it, it's obvious that you drink his Koolaid by the bucket. Damned near unforgivable, but we still love ya.

Oh yeah, we don't know anything, right? Like hell. You are a card carrying Liberal. LIBERAL, LIBERAL, LIBERAL!

I don't want to chase you off, we need an ultra liberal spacecadet around here to secure our govmint funding. Just admit it, Al.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 12:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
PS, don't get pissed off, Al. I don't understand your political beliefs but it's a free country and however misguided, you are entitled to think the way you do.

Maybe one day, you will see the light, it's happened before. My El Paso friend, for instance. She LOVED Bill Clinton, indifferent to Bush but experienced a 180° reversal once "your hero" began tearing the country apart.

Have a good day, fellow senior citizen. LB

edit: somebody get us back to criticizing TT, please. lol

[ March 22, 2013, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 01:42 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, the point is that you think you know all about my beliefs, but you actually don't.

I am not mad at all, but somewhat disappointed that anybody feels they have to know my about my personal life on a hunting forum.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 01:45 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Quit pulling liberal moves and we won't have any reason to believe you're a liberal.

[ March 22, 2013, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: TOM64 ]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 01:50 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Al, we all know someone in our personal lives that is just like one guy or another on these boards. So, we really do know what you're like as a disembodied someone else. There are about 5 distinct personality traits, not hard to decipher....
People really aren't that different and it's not too difficult to find a carbon copy of any of you in my daily life.

For example, while you might pride yourself on carefully considering the issues before choosing a candidate to support, research suggests that personality may play a strong role in political preferences. One study conducted by researchers at the University of Toronto found that individuals who identified themselves as conservatives were higher in a personality trait called orderliness, while those who self-identified as liberal were higher in empathy.

[ March 22, 2013, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

SHampton
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 02:01 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 02:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Crike, that TT has some balls! He's the victim! Keep an eye on this boy. One day, he might be the Democrat Governor of a large midwest state. He has all the makings of a dishonest Liberal politician. It takes real talent to lie to a man's face with such conviction, and bonus points for the sympathy vote.

Possum Al, give it up, Amigo. Quit telling us to not believe our lying eyes. Every time you open your mouth it is painfully obvious that you are a progressive liberal Democrat. So, quit telling us we don't know your personal beliefs. IT'S OBVIOUS! So, quit telling us! Can we get it out in the open and call a spade a spade?

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to espouse left leaning propaganda. [Smile]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 04:01 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah Leonard, now we have something to agree on. I'll defend your right to think what you want, say what you want. But the fact remains you are not close when you label me. You just go on and believe what you want to; it will have no negative effect on me in any way.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 04:11 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a guilty conscience about anything I've ever done in my life.

That sure does make his so-called apologies seem hollow.

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 04:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Agree with that. Takes quite a bit of talent to say stuff like that when all the evidence proves otherwise. OJ still claims innocence. In fact, try to find a guilty man on death row, anywhere. None of those murderers have a guilty conscience because they are innocent. Tony exhibits all the signs of a sociopath, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt, shall we? He sure LOOKS like an honest man!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 05:03 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't have a guilty conscience about anything I've ever done in my life.
Neither does Jodi Arias. A little local flava, there.

Fer Chrisakes Al, nobody here is speculating about you "personally". Every time you post about anything other than one of your relatives or friends killing a coyote, you reveal your scaly underbelly. Then you deny what you've exposed, which exposes it even further. Sometime I start to wonder about dementia. Which, I might add, would be a better explanation of your views than you've offered.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 05:11 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
No dementia on my end, Jimanaz. I am not paranoid at all. So what people that I don't even know say or think is of no importance to me. You need to remember the old assume rule since that is what you are doing.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 05:21 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said, ol' buddy, we're niether speculating or assuming. You're telling us everything in one way or another.

You were'nt calling me an ass, were you?

Afterthought: If you don't care what we think, why don't you just stop telling us what you think? Problem solved!

PS: Dementia and paranoia aren't really anywhere near the same thing.

[ March 22, 2013, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: jimanaz ]

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Randy Roede
"It's Roede, like in Yotie
Member # 1273

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 05:30 PM      Profile for Randy Roede   Email Randy Roede         Edit/Delete Post 
Al, didn't I see a post that you were going to PU in Nov of this year?? Something about sleeping with your pup and Gunner??

--------------------
The only person dumber than the village idiot is the person who argues with him!

Posts: 669 | From: Pierre SD | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 05:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay Al. Forget it. What we think is of no importance to you. So, why do you waste not a minute telling everybody that we don't know the "real" Possum Al. I have a clear enough picture for my needs and there is darn little you could say at this point that would alter that conviction.

You keep saying we don't know. You could 'splain, but you don't. Why not, if we got it so wrong? All very mysterious but dang it, you haven't convinced anybody that you are not a Liberal Koolaid drinking Democrat. That's not a crime, (per se) but it sure sets you apart from the average white male who totes shootin' irons and hunts critters. The Motor City Madman would smoke you out in a New York Minute! lol [Smile]

Then, there is the track record of defending TT, religiously and at great length, with some even calling it "leg humping", at every opportunity on PM. I sense that you are walking that back a little bit, recently. Or no?

Save the denials, my friend. You don't wear it well.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit:
quote:
Dementia and paranoia
yes, I don't get the connection either?

[ March 22, 2013, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 06:16 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
Not a single thing? This whole thread has had me reflecting on things I have done that may not have been the thing to do.

Mr. Hampton. Just so you know I lost posting privileges there for what I posted here once. I was also able to get them reinstated by posting here.

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
jglynn
PAKMAN
Member # 4351

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 06:46 PM      Profile for jglynn           Edit/Delete Post 
I screwed up and took TT's bait and it cost me a couple grand!! Luckily I got my dog back without bringing parvo with me. I had several hundred dollars in vet bills to get him well.

I now am pleased to say he is well and actually doing pretty good working coyotes for me.

Man!! That TT sure can talk a good line!! He is such a vulture and will do anything for a dollar!!

Posts: 2 | From: southeast oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters