The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15 

Author Topic: Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS
TheDuckMaster
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4345

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 03:41 PM      Profile for TheDuckMaster   Author's Homepage   Email TheDuckMaster         Edit/Delete Post 
I know its a helluva way for a new member to get started and if it offended anyone well that's just me. I never let up when I have a maggot in my site as they all need squished!

Now what do I do when I am not pissed off. Well I help 4H clubs make money by putting on calling seminars. I donate all donations from some of my other seminars to other kids clubs also.

Am I a great coyote caller nope, just lucky, But after 47 years of calling and trapping I figure I can't teach from the grave so I should try help as many newbies and kids now.

Oh BTW regarding me and dogs. I used to own Central Flyway Kennels in Nebraska after I earned enough ribons and trophies to know a about retievers. So I went pro for 5 years. Therfore I know a tad more about training dogs then lets say a duckhunter or a pheasant hunter. I am saying that just in case anyone is wondering how I can bash the maggot fuckhead. Fact is I don't even like poop or urine in a kennel situation and all kennels should be washed out with water/chlorine every other day at a minimum.

I told maggot fuckhead many many times over when I demonstrated my retriever to him a decade or so ago during a coyote tolling demonstration on a more then a few stands! " The dog isnt there to kill the coyote its there to get the attention of the coyote off the caller especially in places like SD, Neb WY, and Montana where cover is nill" I also was very clear, "If you want to have kill dogs then a get a truck and go pick out a few washed out greyhounds from the local track" But, like anyone with Narcissistic ideas he always had to have drama, and killing coyotes with a dog is defiantly drama!

Okay enough about Tebbe time to get back to life!

Chris, trust me, I am not a bad guy OK! Just old and fed up with some of the stuff that goes on in this country.

I will say this to all right now. If anyone and I mean anyone!! (except maggot fuckhead) thinks I am too harsh, then just speak up and I will be happy to leave. I still believe in we don't always have a mirror in front of us and on occasion our words, actions, looks offend some.

Larry

[ March 19, 2013, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: TheDuckMaster ]

--------------------
Raisin and Prune pro staffer and part time toilet bowl cleaner

Posts: 15 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 04:54 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you no a lot about TT and you hit the nail on the head. That's no way to treat a dog or people that paid money for his service. I don't see anything wrong with telling it like it is.
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 05:00 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
you'll fit right in here! [Wink]
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 05:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Larry. You will fit right it. I appreciate a man that doesn't mince words.

This crap with Tibbe has been festering for way too long and as much as I like to give a man the benefit of the doubt, I long ago concluded that he is dishonest and does not know what he is talking about.

How can you justify cheating customers and mistreating his animals? Well, that's what he is, a bullshit artist...and go ahead and sue me chump, if you are reading this. Fat chance.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 06:02 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No dog in this fight, but for TT to blame New Mexico for his Parvo problem is a red flag ah flyin. When Parvo first showed up i ask a friend & Vet what caused it & how to prevent it. Simple was his reply, 'don't let your dogs sleep and eat where they shit and keep your kennels clean'. Like what has already been said, bleach water everyday and keep outside unvaccinated dogs away until proof they are Parvo free. I have no doubt that mr T is a pretender.
And hello to the new guys,& LB even lets some of us Okies post here.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 06:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LB even lets some of us Okies post here
Come on, don't rub it in. I get much flak for my policies but doggone it, Okies are people too.

Good hunting. El Bee [Cool]

[ March 19, 2013, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 06:51 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Someone, a wise man no doubt once said "beware of Okie's they come in a bunch". I almost knowed he was speaking about my family.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wilson
Member # 4348

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 07:01 PM      Profile for Wilson           Edit/Delete Post 
I cant believe all you jealous whiney ass...ah I'm just fucking with ya. I too drank the koolaid for a little while but was finally shown it wasn't worth drinking. I even defended him against some of you and for that i publicly apologize. I don't hate his guts as he's never fucked me over but i never gave him the chance either. So I'm not gonna burn him at the stake but i now know why alot of you want too.

--------------------
Koolaid Prostaff

Posts: 13 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 07:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The New HuntmastersBBS.com, Wilson. Glad to have you on board.

Good hunting. Lima Brav 0

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 07:39 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Duckmaster, I'd rather know who a man is right out of the gate. Welcome.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 06:07 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard It was once told along time ago that after 6 days of work God rested. But on the 7 day he realize he had know where to rest so he made OKLAHOMA that is why its called God country. Just trying to give you a little history on our state. Seems to me that one third of California was made up of Okies a one time before the rag heads and Yankees took over. [Big Grin]
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 07:45 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to stray a little from the over all subject of this thread...though it has already drifted that way a little anyway. I was in Oklahoma for my first time last summer. It was nothing like I had envisioned it. I expected more open prairie type country (CRP fields), dry and somewhat harsh. What I found was an absolutely beautiful state. Very green, lots of wildlife running around, and really friendly people. I wouldn't mind a reason to return and hunt there some day.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 08:00 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Wilson, I've got no beef with you. This isn't an attack.

I wasn't a big TT fan either. Seems some on that other website, genuflect to kiss his ring or bowed with awe at his feet. <LAFFIN> He is a coyote hunter, BFD, I hunt coyotes too. It's not like the guy is a brain surgeon, flew to the moon, dated Jessica Simpson, somethings I always would have liked to do. [Smile] Unfortunately, I have been tricked by some before, because I wanted to be a "Better Hunter".

Sometimes when I hear the statement "He has never done anything to me, etc...", I remind myself that Charlie Manson never did anything to me either. Makes me look at the topic differently sometimes.

[ March 20, 2013, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 08:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You must be trying to say that some of us are more forgiving and openminded than others?

Yeah, I can be that way, but in the case of TT, my phony radar went off a long time ago and I have been amazed for years that some of these grown men drink the koolaid and are actually into hero worship...he's living the dream horseshit.

Good hunting. El Bee

Jessica Simpson? She said she brushes her teeth twice a week. I wouldn't let her suck my dick. (edit: I'm pretty sure, but you know....)

[ March 20, 2013, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 09:08 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
You wouldn't let her suck your crank? I highly doubt she would offer such a service to you, me or anyone else here. Having said that, I don't care if she didn't brush for a month, I'm not a dentist, so her 'oral' choices... N'er mind.

[ March 20, 2013, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 09:27 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't get me wrong LB, I was skeptical before hearing about the 5000 coyotes statement. I have never net him, so I don't really know him, but I don't like what I've read. I don't have a high opinion of the man.

As far as Jessica, I know even less about her, but good grief, I saw her the other day on TV in that dukes of hazzard movie. Wow!

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 09:59 AM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in KS right now hunting with Btech and I just got a call from a guy that tony bought 3 pups from over a year ago. The pups were $100 each or trade for some custom calls. That was over a year ago. He asked if I was going out there soon and I said probably not. He's called but tony won't return his calls. He going to create a profile on pred masters and ask him about it.

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Chris S.

I'm not one to brag; nor did I suggest she has NOT mouthed my "crank" in the past. BTW, you sound jealous?

But, (as you seem to suggest) you are having trouble with the ladies, I could probably give you a few pointers. No charge.

Things are becoming more clear, now. This issue could well be your problem? It's never good to be frustrated in that way.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 10:24 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
LB, you said you wouldn't let her do it. That's tantamount to saying she has not. Now, if you said she gave up brushing seven days a week and since hearing that, you'd never let her near you again... That argument might fly.

I've been married for 12 years... That, in its self, should explain where I'm at...

Jealous? Of the fictional phallus fondling? No.

I need your advice on women like I need Tebbe's advice on raising dogs. [Smile]

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 10:37 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Quote knockemdown "In a spectacular display of ignorance, Possumal tries to defend TT in the thread "

Damn, it sure doesn't pay to get down sick around this guy. If you look at my post on PM, it was done before the thread got derailed and hijacked. I simply agreed with something Tony said about a decoy dog.

I guess his hunting partner, Kerry Carver, is black listed too?

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 10:40 AM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
Explain derailed and hijacked please.

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 11:07 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Possumal, that's why I chose the word "ignorance"

Here's the definition:
quote:
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge).[1] The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts. Ignoramus is commonly used in the US, the UK, and Ireland as a term for someone who is willfully ignorant.

Ignorance is distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts.

And seeing as how you've historically 'leg-humped' TT's posts over there, you can sho'-nuff take it as an insult, if you feel slighted.

Have a nice day...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 11:42 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
It's so chickenshit when people who are getting their ass handed to them in a thread play the "hijack and derailed" card.

TT apologized to the original poster (twice) on the PM thread where he was deservedly getting beaten like rented mule. Calling out "hijack" is nothing more than a ruse to try deflecting the whoopin' he was taking at the time. On a board like PM, forget starting a thread asking for opinions on topics like this because they will shut it down within minutes.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 11:46 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
What did Kerry Carver do?
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2013 12:04 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
I've received over 30 emails and phone calls about my post. Seems a lot of people are glad I exposed just a little of what I know about the subject. Like anything else there will still be people that give him the benefit of a doubt and that's fine. If nothing else maybe it will keep someone from getting the short end of the stick if they are foolish enough to deal with him.

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters