The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15 

Author Topic: Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 05:52 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thank you for the venue to square shit away, Leonard!

quote:
knockemdown, I don't put much emphasis on a post made by someone whose IQ is parallel to their shoe size, so don't be concerned.
Nothing like resorting to a personal slight when you know you're losing an argument, LOL
AS for my IQ:
Keep up with the personal shit and you'll be able to take a measurement off your ass, then multiply it by 12.64 and you'll have it...

quote:
Kerry Carver is a great call maker and he and Tony have hunted as partners in a lot of events.
I've been friends with Kerry for several years now. We've hunted in four different states together. And one thing I made PERFECTLY clear to Kerry a long time ago is that I would not ever let ANY INTERNET BULLSHIT get in the way of our friendship.
He does what he does, I do what I do.
He makes his decisions, I make mine.

Kerry is the salt of the Earth, and my friend.
I used two of Kerry's calls @ Mr. Coyote Contest, as well as a very special ArkyJoe closed reed. Top notch call makers!

MY point is:I RESENT you trying to drag my friendship into this to discredit me.
That's a real libtard maneuver, how fitting of you.

Heck, TT was hunting with Kerry at the Worlds a couple years ago and left a litter of pups home, neglected to freeze to death while he was away!!!
Should I blame Kerry for that? Absolutely not!
So, cut the shit about senseless correlations and realize that you've been leg humping a fucking shill.

quote:
My point was that my post was made before the thread went south, no leg humping intended.
Yeah, no shit, sherlock!
That's why I called ya IGNORANT, cuz you didn't know any better! That's what made it so spectacularly funny!!!
Who's the one asking about IQ's here???

Also, anyone can go back there and read your previous 'pom pom' posts in TT's (advertisement) threads. That's why I thought it soooo friggin' funny that you 'leg humped' him yet again just before everyone else was fixing to relax a well deserved, giant shit on his head, LOL

That was priceless!!!

And to address the IQ slight once more:
At least I'm smart enough to see thru a line of bullshit a mile wide. Obviously that don't register on your IQ scale, though... [Big Grin]

So, tell me...Al???
What is your opinion of TT after learning that he neglects puppies to where they die of exposure and freeze to death while he's out seeking fame & fortune???

What do you think of him after realizing he had other litters die of Parvo???

How do you feel about someone who'd knowingly sell pups from a Parvo ridden shithole?

How bout a guy who feeds coyote meat to dogs in his care? Dogs that he gets PAID to care/train???

What a bout a guy who lies & cheats good honest folks out of thousands of dollars??? A man who, when finally confronted with all this shit, seeks sympathy for HIS misfortune, instead of coming clean and offering satisfaction & restitution to those he fleeced???

Forget about attacking me out of embarrassment and tell us all how you feel about that shit...WHYDONTCHA???

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 06:26 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Note to self...Don't not piss Knockemdown off. [Big Grin]
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 07:26 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
Met some real good folks thru this form...LB I thank you for that.

Plus I learned the proper application for Aunt Jemima as it relates to calling coyotes...lol

Stay after them
Kelly

Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 07:37 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Possum on a gum bush. I took the lid off Jessica Simpson's pants and PU, it stinks like TT's dead frozen puppies.

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 07:37 AM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
don't worry Ursus. Freds a teddy bear but has a mean dog! [Wink]
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 08:01 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I took the lid off Jessica Simpson's pants and PU, it stinks like TT's dead frozen puppies.
That's just mean, You'd almost think she was held in such regard as Madonna, or Pamela Anderson around here. [Smile]

Funny play on words, I get it.

[ March 21, 2013, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 08:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think Al is a bad person, but like all Liberals, they don't know left from right, or right from wrong, up from down. Must suck?

he's a rare bird, a liberal Democrat who owns guns and hunts, but he takes it a step further and denies everything, in spite of it being as obvious as the nose on your face.

And, don't forget, he's old, so don't be picking on us old farts. He sure picks some doosies to defend. Tony Tebbe is so "last year". Memo to self, don't piss off Fred.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 08:49 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Will someone please go onto PM and ask TT to post some of those Dead Puppy sounds he's recorded?
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 08:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure. Hard telling how long that would last?

I don't know what it is, but why in the hell has PM been covering for Tony all these years? The way they like to ban people, you would think he would be history a long time ago. If they were an honest bunch? I don't know what the fuck makes that bunch tick! Something is definitely wrong over there, and has been for a long time.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 08:58 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
knockemdown, you don't know me and I don't know you, so I'll just leave it at that. I don't condone any illegal or unethical stuff done by anyone. But since you have a problem with word comprehension, just accept the fact that my post on PM had nothing to do with humping Tony's leg. I have never had any dealings with him on dogs. I do hold Kerry Carver in high esteem though, and figured his association with Tony might indicate something good in the man.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 10:42 AM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Can't judge folks by who they associate with. FP has a pretty good reputation with a lot of people. Some of their fieldstaff (past and present), not so much.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 10:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard a rumor that Jimanez was up for a coveted Senior ProStaff spot with FoxPro? A supervisory position that would put him in charge of 'ol Al. Don't fuck it up, this could be your breakout moment, fame, recognition, wealth!

'member this? "I can't believe I've lasted this long!" Even though you hang out with Dan and FruitLoops.

Just fuckin' with ya. LB thinks you are okay.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 10:57 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
True that some of the people of FoxPros field staff make me want to renounce my position. But that's kind of like renouncing your US citizenship because Obama is the president. It's tempting, but where would you go that's any better?

As for Tebbe, he's right back to business as usual on PM. Just announced a new video coming out! I'm so excited!

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 11:03 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Fair enough & fine by me.

I could see how the 'leg humping' could be more of an extending of 'professional courtesy' between you field staff, upper echelon forum members. Its just that, in my observations over there, you've regularly been there to give TT an 'attaboy' in his (advertisement) threads. 'Leg humping' is basically the derogatory term for an 'attaboy', and in the case of TT, the former just seems more apropo...

Also, I'm sure there are plenty of people who unwittingly associate with fuckin' dirty crooks. Happens all the time, in fact! Look at all the poor folks who trusted TT with the care of their dogs and their hard earned ca$h!

And I'm pretty sure that any fuckin' dirty crook could possess enough redeeming qualities to be a really likeable fellow. Heck, that's how they can get away with shit! But that fact don't make a fuckin' dirty crook any less dirty, or any less crooked...

I've always considered how a man treats a dog to be a pretty good indicator of the type of person he is. In the case of TT, seems like a pretty good indicator.

[ March 21, 2013, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 12:15 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
As for Tebbe, he's right back to business as usual on PM. Just announced a new video coming out! I'm so excited!

Yep and the Sheep from PM will line right up to buy it too.

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 12:39 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
Anything to make a buck.

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 01:34 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care what the rest of you do, but I am going to delete P.M. from my address book. Banning good people for reporting bad deeds by a sponsor is crossing a line that I can not forgive.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 01:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anything to make a buck.
Man, am I out of step with that particular philosophy! I guess it's why I ain't got much? Priorities. Never cared much for what money buys. Not sure what motivates me, but it sure as hell ain't chasing a buck. I heard one time; Money is the root of all evil.

Now, who are the dummies buying TT's videos? Probably retreads, more than likely? What can he say that has not already been said?

Personally, hunting videos and TV shows bore the hell out of me. I can't watch them. Seriously. Is that odd? Anybody think same?

Good huntin' LB

edit: CRONK, AMEN TO THAT!

[ March 21, 2013, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 01:57 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
"I've always considered how a man treats a dog to be a pretty good indicator of the type of person he is. "

As a founding, original member of the FoxPro field staff, and a lifetime dog owner, and a red blooded American male who only cared about getting laid when other guys were worried about getting paid, let me just say, amen to that.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 02:22 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, am I out of step with that particular philosophy! I guess it's why I ain't got much? Priorities. Never cared much for what money buys. Not sure what motivates me, but it sure as hell ain't chasing a buck. I heard one time; Money is the root of all evil.

I couldn't agree more Leonard,As long as I have a little extra to buy a few things for my hobbies I'm happy.

Same with the whole notoriety deal,never has interested me to be a self promoter and try to make a name for myself in the Predator calling industry....Just love calling coyotes nothing more nothing less...

Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 02:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
On the other hand, I am justifiably proud of the quality of our HM membership. Best and the brightest.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 03:22 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LB thinks you are okay.
That's comforting. I'll sleep better tonight.

As for the other....career changing.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 03:48 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Now, who are the dummies buying TT's videos? Probably retreads, more than likely? What can he say that has not already been said?

Personally, hunting videos and TV shows bore the hell out of me. I can't watch them. Seriously. Is that odd? Anybody think same?"
-----------------------------
Leonard,
Seems to me that most of the members over there are new to calling if they ain't sponsor's. You could tell them that a certain brand of call will make you an over-night success and they would buy it. Not all of em, but most. Now the predator calling shows are boring as hell because they are all the same. Kinda like playing a cracked record ya know? Now once in awhile I see a dangerous Game hunt on T.V. that is really good. I wish I would have recorded the show where this guy shot an African lion (Big male Lion) with a bow and arrow. The lion was facing the guy and the arrow looked like it took that lion right in the throat. Most shocking part however, is that the lion didn't move more than three or four feet before falling over dead!

--------------------

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 03:59 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, so I guess you won't be buying my coyote hunting video? <LAFFIN>

I am more like you there, I can hardly tolerate TV hunting shows anymore, and about the same with videos too.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2013 04:09 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
DanS,
Does that mean that you don't even like the hunting shows where they fail to show the actual killing shot? You know the ones----They show the stalk, the beautiful trophy standing broad side, then you see em high five each other, pats on the back and etc. but cut out the kill shot. What a wonderful hunting video that is. [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters