The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15 

Author Topic: Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS
SHampton
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 06:24 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't get banned. I asked questions that I already knew the answers to. I didn't name names but a few of the people I was referring to spoke up. I didn't call anyone names or cuss or make threats. I guess they could ban me if they want to but they haven't????? So Tim, I'm curious!!!

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 06:51 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
SHampton,

Even if you haven't been banned, yet, you're all right in my book.

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 07:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This recently "lifetime banned" moderator is welcome to register and contribute on Huntmasters. No restrictions whatsoever, which is probably an unheard of concept, for a PM moderator. lol

Good hunting. El Bee

PS dang! what an unfortunate time for Tim to have left the building!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 07:23 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have to get in line to cuss him?

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 08:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim is currently in the penalty box for a well deserved rest. The new, improved Tim will return in a few days. Reformed, contrite, modest and lovable as all get out.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 08:23 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
All that pent up tension from not being able share his wisdom anywhere but here finally took it's toll. Somehow, being the first will turn into a badge of honor.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
ARDave
Member # 3848

Icon 10 posted March 17, 2013 09:34 PM      Profile for ARDave           Edit/Delete Post 
Jeff (btech) and Scott (SHampton)are solid guys and good hunters.

--------------------
-Dave

Nothing is free.

Posts: 44 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 02:05 AM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
yes they are!!. hav'nt seen btech but once or twice here. you still around??.
he;s a needle gunner [Smile]

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 05:25 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
baldknobber, I've also got super secret pics of PM's Admin room [Smile]
 -

Only thing is, the game is rigged over there! If ya go up a hole to say sumthin, they backfill it behind ya before you get wackamole'd...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
TheDuckMaster
Member # 4345

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 01:02 PM      Profile for TheDuckMaster   Author's Homepage   Email TheDuckMaster         Edit/Delete Post 
Fact is folks I started him making calls and shooting called coyotes about 11 years ago. I did it right here in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

I hate to say I told you all about him...(not so much the guys here but on other furums) but I indeed saw this along time ago and tried to warn people about him, but on the forums all I got was TDM "your just jelous as Tebbe has made a name for himself living out a dream and your not"

All I can say is good luck Tebbe because if I owned a dog and sent it to you your ass would of been sued. Unfortunately I couldn't sue you for stealing my advise,ideas and skills as this is America, and dishonest folks do it all the time!

Remember folks from Len at long Range Hunting """5,000 Coyotes’ Experience Helps You Learn At Predator University.""" Or in my counts 5,000 equals 500 a year over ten years. Yeah right, I even confronted Len about this!

Go here

http://www.custompredatorcalls.com/huntpics.htm

Look at him standing with a big fluffy yote and by a tree with one...I honestly believe yotes where some of his first called in coyotes. I am the one kneeling with a coyote...and the one with the mangy one towards the top corner of the kneeling picture.

[ March 18, 2013, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: TheDuckMaster ]

--------------------
Raisin and Prune pro staffer and part time toilet bowl cleaner

Posts: 15 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 01:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The New HuntmastersBBS.com,
TheDuckMaster. Glad to have you on board.

Hey, I tried to fix that link about six different ways, with no luck. You might need to get in there and repair it. Sorry.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 02:18 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Duckmaster, great to see you here. I think you'll enjoy this site. Well, with exception of our own special village idiot, but you'll figure out who he is within a few days if you do any reading on this site at all.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 02:28 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Tebbe, was taking guided hunts back in '03-'04, to Idaho and Nevada.

How he became a Master Killer in 8 years, in Iowa, is beyond my scope of knowledge. Oh, wait, he didn't.

Anyway, if you bought his line of shit, I feel for ya.

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
TheDuckMaster
Member # 4345

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 03:24 PM      Profile for TheDuckMaster   Author's Homepage   Email TheDuckMaster         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard ..The link is fixed , be forewarned though as my ugly face may be disturbing to some children, women and those that call coyotes!

Thanks Chris I take your sympathy with open arms

BTW: does he ever come to this site??? or is that a dumb question? [Roll Eyes]

[ March 18, 2013, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: TheDuckMaster ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 03:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he is registered, as is Glenn Guess? Will he check in? Hmm? Doubtful.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I have a photo on here somewhere, I bet it's the exact same rocky ridge, since I have hunted the same ranch, with about the same results.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 03:59 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
i'll be the first to admit, he had me buffalo'ed.
however, i never "followed" him, just the occasional stories/pics/vids he posted on PM's.

he always seemed humble and not arrogant which is something i admire in a person, even if they are the best of the best.
that being said, he's now the SECOND person [Wink] this site has helped me open my eye's too

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 07:08 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
So nice, I posted twice.

[ March 18, 2013, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 07:19 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
PM has a way of creating somethings out of nothings, especially, if it's for sale.

I think Red Frog is the only one to ever make an appearance here, that I can recall. Too much free speech happens here for some people's liking. When the hot hot heat gets too hot, there's no one to turn it down.

Baldknobber
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2013 09:33 PM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
What'd I miss?

--------------------
JTBMO

Posts: 202 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheDuckMaster
Member # 4345

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 09:05 AM      Profile for TheDuckMaster   Author's Homepage   Email TheDuckMaster         Edit/Delete Post 
SHampton as far as I am concerned what you said to Tebbe was long overdue and I am beside myself the thread on PM was locked after I was told about more Tebbe bullshit.

So let me say it here.... Tebbe you fucking low life dog abusing MAGGOT. Your a lucky because man is soft nowadays and in years past, your foot would be shuved in a 330 connibear and someone would piss on your other foot. About the time someone finds you and starts the thawing and removal of the connibear; You'll feel so much agony when the blood starts moving and the leg begins warming, you'll soon understand the agony your dogs and client dogs went through by parvo and you exposing them to worms, bruscelosis and mange when you exposed them to dead coyotes!

I say this because that method is one of the only ways anyone can get even with you for what you did to their animals and pocketbook. Because a slime like you'd just claim bankruptcy from the "divorce" and walk away.

Speaking of divorce' and you.....well it was only a matter of time fuckhead. I don't blame your wife for divorcing you as your ego building game again played out. You moved your young family away from good shopping, great schools, a $300,000,00 home, great employee benefits and salary, plus your kids friends here in Cedar Rapids.

Why?? Just so Tony "could" be great coyote caller? You always said she backed you...well that only goes so far when you start exposing your family to housing conditions where dead coyotes with who knows what disease/parasite and parvo puppies are running just outside the door.

Worse yet you maggot, you say oh poor me on PM, "I didn't get the dogs trained because I was going through a divorce." Well you got what you wanted at least the Admin said ...I am sorry and since I you are so great you will forgive you for fucking your dogs over and the monies people spent" In my mind fuck PM too...unless they grow balls enough to ban Tebbe!!!

Guess what fuckhead Tony, I just stopped working after 35 years and I saw lots of guys that balanced divorce with their commitments and work. Training and caring for dogs is work and your divorce excuse is just another way your Narcissistic personality works.

If you read this, call me..you have my number I havent moved in Cedar Rapids! Id love to say a few more choice words!

[ March 19, 2013, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: TheDuckMaster ]

--------------------

Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 09:28 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Wowee. That was an evisceration for the ages.

(note to self: don't go near the duck master when conibears are close at hand)

Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 09:29 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[ March 19, 2013, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 09:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, ChrisS, are you new to computers?

Well Duckhunter let off a little steam. But, why go so easy on Tebbe? Tell him what you really think.

I will never understand how the hero mechanism works for grown men? There are too many that swallows his "dream" shit and want to believe this guy is the "second coming".

Ever see the movie, The Music Man? This salesman guy comes into small town America and convinces the good people that their kids need to quit frittering their life away in the pool hall. How? By forming a school band...and he will sell them the instruments! After a while, the mayor calls him a dad burned "SPELLBINDER"!

That's what we have here, TT is a dad burned SPELLBINDER! Needs to be run out of town on a friggin' rail! Looks like he don't know a damned thing about training dogs, he sure as hell don't know how to treat dogs, chained to a tree, eating coyote carcasses! Somebody needs to kick that little twerp's ass.

Well, at least he's still got the Predator University. How's that working for ya, Tony? There's a sucker born every minute. And, most of them are wannabe predator hunters, unfortunately.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 10:12 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
New to computers, yeah. Apparently, my thumbs are too fat to press only one button at a time.

The mobile browser I'm using will reply twice if I hit the back button. So... I gotta quit with the back button.

jasonpredhunter
Member # 3843

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2013 10:39 AM      Profile for jasonpredhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Scott! You already know my feelings toward TT and all the shit that went on with PM. SHampton is a good dude in my book, even if he does use the wubber wabbit!
Posts: 68 | From: VA | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters