The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 

Author Topic: Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 06:56 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Jglynn, it's easy to get taken when TT receives tons of attaboys and ass pats from his cronies and any negative comments are subverted and suppressed. IMO, PM is just as culpable in this fiasco for shouting down any public negative commentary.

[ March 22, 2013, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
jglynn
PAKMAN
Member # 4351

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 07:49 PM      Profile for jglynn           Edit/Delete Post 
that was my bitch after the whole thing. at first i thought someone should have warned me, but now i realize that you really cant, they would just ban them for doing it.

thats fine. i have learned alot from it and informed numerous people through pm's and facebook about him and have caused several people to not use their money with him that were in line to do so. hopefully i can cost him several thousand dollars and i will feel better.

Posts: 2 | From: southeast oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 08:05 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
my post on PM had nothing to do with humping Tony's leg. I have never had any dealings with him on dogs.
and then possum al also says

quote:
Tony, if it gets any better than that, my big screen Mitsibushi might suffer meltdown. Woweeeeeeee! Sure makes me glad I'm coming out there November 2013, God willing. Cancel my reservation for that motel; I'll just sleep with my pup or Gunner.

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 08:19 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
I have talked to Tony a couple of times, and exchanged a couple of emails with him. I have a couple of his calls that work well. I did enjoy a couple of his posts on Utube, especially one where Gunner met a big coyote head on and the fur flew. I thought the guy was trying hard to succeed at something and gave him a compliment here and there. I was even planning on accompanying a fellow out there to pick up a pup. All of this was before I got injured in early Nov. and unable to hunt after that. The fellow changed his mind about buying a pup anyway.

None of this has anything to do with politics as far as I can see, and I don't think I owe any explanations to anybody. Some of you feel differently, so have at it. When all is said and done, you still won't know anything but you will probably still assume what you believe to be true.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aaron Rhoades
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4234

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 08:40 PM      Profile for Aaron Rhoades           Edit/Delete Post 
"Huber/Rhoades/ T.Anderson should hook up and make one.. now THAT would be a "must have" [Smile]"

Was that directed at me? If so, why would you throw my name in there?

Posts: 155 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 08:49 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
He meant Randy Roede.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 09:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Give it up, Al. Nobody's buying it. You are right, the TT roast has nothing to do with you and your politics; which are left wing liberal. How did that get dragged into it, not sure?

"When all is said and done, you still won't know anything but you will probably still assume what you believe to be true." Possum Al

What the hell makes you think we won't know anything? Everybody knows, Al. You are fooling nobody. But yourself.

We still love ya, you left wing liberal weenie. Take it easy and tell Tony we said "HI" in November.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS If you come back and tell us" we don't know, but think we know", one more time, out of exasperation I might have to do something I dislike doing. Goddamnit, Man up! edit: just kidding

[ March 22, 2013, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2013 10:53 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
That's part of the problem on pm with the newbies, some fox pro pro staffer or pm moderator gives compliments to TT so he must be good.

Little do they know, neither have tested the waters, they're just promoting an advertiser.

Ya Bryan J, I was banned the second time for life along with a few others for something posted here.

[ March 22, 2013, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: TOM64 ]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 05:04 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
This is better than when I use to watch days of our lives with my grandma at noon back in the early 70s. AS THE SANDS PAST THOUGH THE HOUR GLASS SO DO THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES. carry on boys!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 06:01 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have talked to Tony a couple of times, and exchanged a couple of emails with him.
Looks like Shaw's post addressed that! I don't know what kind of boot you're wearing, but it must taste good!

quote:
I have a couple of his calls that work well. I did enjoy a couple of his posts on Utube, especially one where Gunner met a big coyote head on and the fur flew.

Yep, but the fur didn't fly as far or wide as the bullshit did! Ol' Gunner goes for the '20 lb. penned coyote bodyslam' on the wrong coyote, and that coyote comes up off the ground with Gunner's face in his mouth, LOL!!!
Then, all of a sudden, Gunner decides he'd rather "decoy" (run away) from it. I'd have loved to see that one play out without gunfire!!!
That coyote was partially distracted by the caller when he got sacked, but once he figured out who his target was, ol' Gunner was fixin' to swim in the deep end of the pool with a coyote of comparable body size to him.
I will call bullshit to the day I die about that dog "catching" coyotes as TT described. Ask ANY guy who runs coyotes with dogs (hounds or stags) and they'lll throw the same BS flag on that one.
Now normally, braggin' & lying about one's dog wouldn't matter too much. But, TT was full of shit the whole time and he was just using those explicit vids and his embellished interpretation of them to sell pups to unsuspecting & eager hunters. IMHO, FALSE advertising...

quote:
I thought the guy was trying hard to succeed at something and gave him a compliment here and there. I was even planning on accompanying a fellow out there to pick up a pup. All of this was before I got injured in early Nov. and unable to hunt after that. The fellow changed his mind about buying a pup anyway.
LOL, I wonder why your 'fellow' reconsidered his pup purchase???

And if "trying hard to succeed" translates into:
breeding any bitch that will stand for Gunner, incubating Parvo in house, and lying & cheating people out of their money...then he sure did try hard!

just thought I'd share...

[ March 23, 2013, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 06:52 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
TT was in line for Pope but he was over qualified and too good.

He's done absolutely nothing in life to have a guilty conscience about? What a bore!
I go out of my way to do things I'll regret and feel guilty over; it's the spice of life.

[ March 23, 2013, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 07:07 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
After reading that post about Gunner, you know what I admire about several of the posters here? You guys seem to be able to cut right through the BS, and see an item for what it is, or dog, as it goes.

Fred, you are definitely more "colorful" in your vernacular. Maybe that is a New Yawk thing. [Smile]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 07:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure that I was ever aware that PM was banning my members because of what was said on this Board? Them fucking assholes! And, Bryan is such a decent young man. Tom prolly deserved it but not Bryan! That's it, now I'm really done with PM. They suck. And, Tony Baloney is still a hero over there! Perfect!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 08:36 AM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
"And Tony Baloney is still a hero over there!"

...In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

[ March 23, 2013, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Duckdog ]

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 08:45 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
He May be King over there, But it's like winning a Gold Medal in the Special Olymics,it's still just the Special Olympics.....
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wily E
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 10:34 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, what was that? I think I just saw someone or something parachute in to Leonard's site. Hey it's some raggy old coyote hunter who looks old, ugly, and fat. By Gawd, it's Huber. Suprisingly, nobody has done him in yet.

This was an interesting read guys. Kinda reminded me why I don't get here more often.

I just saw someone get roped and dragged through cactus and rocks then get up and act like nothing happened. Amazing from both ends of the rope!

I don't know TT or any of the PM guys from Adam. I certainly wouldn't defend TT's actions and could probably say without further evidence that he prolly deserved it. With that said, what I find just as interesting is how the victims seek solace in packs. Perhaps I am too much of a lone wolf to relate to pack formation. As interesting as these fast buck artists is how their victims deal with them.

As far as disinfecting your dog kennels every other day, whatever floats your boat I guess. When I see people disinfect their bathrooms more than weekly, I'll consider a higher level of sanitation for my dogs. If dogs have a good coat of hair, are in good flesh, and are friendly, they are probably as happy as they can be.

As far as apologies go, talk is cheap. If you want to make things right it takes actions. True reconciliation only follows actions that right the wrongs. If you don't care about others you will fail in your role as a human being. Arrogance is the kiss of death when dealing with others.

Regardless, for better or for worse, I have made some great acquaintenances through these sites. I hate to start naming names for fear of forgetting some but I have really enjoyed meeting and hunting with Leonard, Rich Higgins, Rich Cronk, DAA, Cal Taylor, and others. Someone I haven't met that I have a lot of respect for who is welcome at my hunting camp anytime is Vic Carlson. Why? Knowledge and experience without the flare, pure and simple.

I have also developed respect for Tim Anderson. Now just wait a minute. Why? Because TA has staying power unlike anyone I have ever seen. If he was a cage fighter he would win many battles by attrition. He takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' oblivious to the beatings he just received. I don't care who you are, if you don't respect that, there's something wrong with you. God Bless you Tim Anderson! You remind me of "BIG COUNTRY" in the MMA world. You got no quit in you.

I have to wonder what Will Craig would think about PM now. The two guys he asked to moderate were ran off by commercial interests. Now commercial interests seem to have more appeal than coyote hunting experience. I guess I am glad I got to be a part of coyote calling before commercialization and prostitution ruined it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say the drama is interesting and annoying but I have enjoyed many of the people I have met at these sites.

Today's calling tip ...... watch March Madness instead. Just kidding! Enjoy the few coyotes that are willing to come in if your area is being called and consider yourself lucky if it's not.

(Edited for typos and adding further thoughts).

~SH~

[ March 23, 2013, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Wily E ]

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 11:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
By God, it's Huber!

Rather than putting down this monkey pile and others like it, you should celebrate the opportunity to say what's on your mind. As you know, that's why we are here, in the first place, Buddy. I know, first hand what it's like to be railroaded by the ProStaff at Predator Masters.

If that Cabal wants to protect and nurture a loser like TT, and afford him the opportunity to whine about the injustice he has been subjected to, then we sure as hell have the right and obligation to straighten out false impression and this Board, (flawed though it may be) is the only place where we can shed a little light on bad things, bad places and bad people.

If we can't have your approval, at least your forbearance while we discuss these weighty issues.

The one thing I tend to agree with is that TA has grit, got to give him credit for that.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 03:10 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Scott and thanks for the kind words..
I heard you was helping Cal in Wyoming. How did that go?? Did you put the hurt on the coyotes??
What are the numbers like compared to home (S.D.)? You have any bad ones to deal with?

Takecare.. T.A.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 03:51 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"I know, first hand what it's like to be railroaded by the ProStaff at Predator Masters."
---------------------------------------------
I remember that deal very well Leonard. You got the shaft for certain.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 03:58 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Wily E,
You got FAT? What the Hell? How can a man do as much walking as you and STILL get fat? (smile) I enjoyed my hunt with you and watching your dogs work. I really liked that Butte country, and wish I had access to some of it.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 04:47 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Suprisingly, nobody has done him in yet.

Well I'm glad to hear that [Big Grin] .

Hope you are well my friend! And say howdy to Brent for me, if you get a chance.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wily E
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 05:17 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
TA: "I heard you was helping Cal in Wyoming. How did that go?? Did you put the hurt on the coyotes?? What are the numbers like compared to home (S.D.)? You have any bad ones to deal with?"

I have been trying to help Cal but haven't been as much help as I would like to be.

Still getting equipment set up around the sheep areas but haven't been as successful in picking them up as I had expected. Coyotes there are without a doubt more difficult to pick up than anywhere else I have worked. As an example, you can have carcasses laying around that go untouched with coyotes passing by. What survives in the area I'm working has seen and heard everything so you keep trying new things until something works.

Coyote numbers are much less in Southern Campbell County than they are here with the exception of when mange hit it's peak here as Randy Shaw saw firsthand when he was here.

I have a real bad coyote to deal with right now and not really sure the best way to pick him up. Killing ewes but can't trap or snare due to ewes in the pasture it's staying. Might get lucky and push him out where we can get a run at him with the plane. Very rough and rocky canyon country. Will try M-44s and possibly calling again if we can't get him shot with the plane. Keeps it interesting but it's been frustrating as well. Third time I have had to learn a new area but I like the challenge as long as livestock losses remain tolerable.

Beats working for the Nazi regime running the ADC program in SD. Too bad SD has such talented ADC trappers working for such arrogant and ignorant leadership. Hopefully that will change before resource losses reach over $2 million.

~SH~

IP: Logged
Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 05:23 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Get a dog from TT and have it hunt down your tough coyotes and eat them alive.
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 08:36 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you are still at it, hopefully things will get better over time.. Just remember they are just coyotes...Eidt to add: smiley face [Smile] and a LOL

quote:
As an example, you can have carcasses laying around that go untouched with coyotes passing by
I know what you mean. I was given some dead goats to use for draw stations to bring the coyotes in so I could track them down the following mourning with Copper.. The coyotes pretty much ignored the goats as far as eating on them but still came in to check them out for a few days then they did'nt bother to come back.. I decided to spray some coyote urine on and around them and see what would happen. I now have coyotes come in at least once a week to reclaim there terr. or to mark it. Could put some traps down but that would take all the fun out of it..LOL
As far as getting a coyote to come and feed on the bait or get them in a area I want I've had better luck with road killed deer vrs. dead farm animals and then throw in a little coyote or fox urine in for a change up..

Anyway good luck and be safe...

Tim A.

Edit to add: It sounds like S.D has plenty of coyotes around this year, proably just a matter of time and they will have the upper hand...

[ March 23, 2013, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2013 09:00 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
It never ceases to amaze me....

Now Timmy is giving Scott advice!

Don't forget, they are just coyotes...

Fuck you Tim, you have no clue.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters