The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15 

Author Topic: Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS
SHampton
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:49 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes you did, Fred. What's unfortunate is the new guys that don't read the houndsman forum will get taken. And they will keep covering for him.

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 09:03 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
No worries though if you missed out on buying a dog this go-round. In six months, and a hundred "Look at me and send a deposit" posts, there will be a fresh crop at PM humping TT's leg and dogs will be back for sale again. All the bad guys who intervene will by flushed by then or will have grown too tired to care about the shit PM and tt pull. And all this will be ancient history. After all, covering up the truth is standard procedure for that place.
Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 09:16 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I think, Lonny nailed that one...
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 09:55 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 11:26 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
TT, is a tool, and always has been. He's a smarmy troll out for a buck, nothing else. Fuck 'im.
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 12:37 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
CDog, I agree with your "community" analogy. Like it, or not, we predator callers are a pretty tightly knit bunch.
Sure, we all don't know each other on a personal basis, but enough guys know enough guys to have a certain connection and we're all prolly only one friend removed from knowing everybody! Online forums facilitate this "community" to a huge extent, so I think in this wacky world of predator boards, we are all interconnected...
That said, I feel a "community" holds a responsibility to police itself, as well as look out for each other. If someone is taking advantage of others, or there is a bad apple in the basket, its in everyones collective best interests to get the word out...
At then same time, that should be done in good faith, and not a license to start a smear campaign based on personal differences! But when others in the "community" are literally gettin bent over the barrel, or there is some questionable/shady shit going down, then sumbody gotta say sumthin' !!!

Scott & Jeff, I'm sure glad you guys & others stepped up over there! It's all too easy to squelch someone when they are as outspoken as me. And all too convenient to pass it off as 'jealousy', by those who have preconceived notions.

Did anyone see 'former moderator' Duane's post before it got yanked???

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 01:41 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you Mr Hampton for letting the cat out of the bag. Rumors have been swirling for a while and somebody needed to step up.

I bought a couple of calls and a t-shirt from TT shortly after I discovered the internet predator hunting community. No complaints. When he started making moves to follow his dream, I thought how cool, and hoped he made it. Shortly after somebody from TX accused him of using his pictures for promotion purposes. Can't remember the guy's name, but he was pretty pissed. Ever since then I've had the crooked eyebrow for TT.

He's just another of the undistinguished folks who have sold their sole in hopes of making a living off fellow predator hunters.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 01:43 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 02:03 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Just curious, is that Duane ssu posting under duner450 or whatever screen name ? or am I missing something ?

[ March 17, 2013, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 02:22 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
That's my take on it Dave... getting in one last word through another members login/screen name. I'd bet "Yfzduner" is long gone now too. Good thing you saved it Shampton as that probably lasted all of 2 minutes.

Either way, yet another former mod from an ever-growing list bringing up more stories of the crooked bullshit that consumes that bunch. No surprise at all as this has been going on for years.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 02:22 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Dave that appears to be Duane,do they have any good guys left , what a shit hole!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 02:33 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, duners a goner to by now.

I always wondered about Duane as he is kinda sorta, in my neck of the woods.

Now, I know what kind of guy he is if we cross paths..Good for him ! It's nice to see dudes who have a set of nuts for a change.. [Cool]

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 02:40 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
As one of the many that have been through the PM meat grinder it's pretty comical to see some truth pop up. I hope more comes of it for the admin of PM. They deserve every bit of it.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 02:43 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to see Duane show up over here and post a little more PM truth if Leonard would allow it.

--------------------

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 03:02 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
I was often tempted to use my brother, Red's, profile to post on PM but I made him a promise I would never use it for anything but to dig around (*when need be).
I've only felt the need two or three times, in all these years.

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 03:38 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I was often tempted to use my brother, Red's, profile to post on PM but I made him a promise I would never use it for anything but to dig around (*when need be).
I've only felt the need two or three times, in all these years.

Why go through all that? Just start a new account with a new addy, like where you are liveing now.. Geesh.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 03:56 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim,

The last thing I need, from you, is advice on how to get back into a forum I've been banned from.

If it was so easy, why do you constantly ask us to go someplace you've been banned?

The bottom line, on why I don't create a sham membership at a place I don't care to be, again, is a concept I can't and won't expect you to grasp... it's called HONESTY.

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 04:07 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
and BOOM goes the Dynamite!!!
 -

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 05:11 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
You know what surprises me the most about this whole thing?
That it got this far without someone kicking the living chit out of that guy!
It's one thing to be late for a hunt or...whatever, but when you knowingly rob someone, or...worse yet,...jack with or mistreat their dog!!! You DESERVE an ass whooping or worse...

I just can't believe someone hasn't done it!
(I don't care how small of a feller he is either)

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Baldknobber
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 05:28 PM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
knockemdown, that is some kinda hilarious. I laughed my ass off. Sounds like you've seen this shit before!

--------------------
JTBMO

Posts: 202 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 05:45 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As one of the many that have been through the PM meat grinder it's pretty comical to see some truth pop up. I hope more comes of it for the admin of PM. They deserve every bit of it.

--------------------

That is exactly what I was thinking. Welcome to the club Duanne!

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 05:46 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
I just gotta ask............ I see TA17REM gets cussed and called a lot of names. Who are you???

--------------------

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 05:53 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Scott. good to see you show up.
and if you really don't know the answer to that..... stay tuned. something will surely ring a bell. [Big Grin]

[ March 17, 2013, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: the bearhunter ]

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 05:59 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm staying tuned in!!!!

--------------------

Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2013 06:01 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
SHampton,

Yes he does. [Wink]

As for who Tim Anderson (TA17Rem) really is, that can't be answered in a timely manner.

What I can tell you is that he's often compared to Tony Tebbe... a self proclaimed instant expert, that probably could benefit from a good beating. [Wink]

Anyone that got himself banned from PM, for exposing the corruption that runs rampant among the administration, is a friend of mine... nice to meet ya.

Krusty

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters