The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Wildlife Tech callers (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Wildlife Tech callers
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2013 08:50 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Ya Tim, I'm sure he was laffin when it was brought out he was selling something that wasn't. Always good for business.

Fact is, some of my best sounds are 24 bit and as long as they continue to work, that's all that matters.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 12:12 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom no doubt they do have some good 24 bit sounds but its not because they are 24 bit.
Better recording, better editing ( less back ground noise or none) is what makes them better and I agree they do work well enough for general calling.. [Wink]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5065 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 12:33 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim...You seem to overlook the fact that WT is making false claims yet you're defending their b.s.. You whine or copy paste some tidbit yet you cannot show where other companies are stating false claims. It must suck to be that jealous and proud Tim.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:03 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
No Jealousy here, just hate blood suckers takeing every penny they can from the not knowing.... [Smile]

Look in any hunting rag dated 2001 with a F-P add.

Quote: "the FoxPRO callers pack more power and performance than other callers that weigh more than 5 times as much"

Its already been proven they don't and was a lie for that time frame as the WT TOA caller being the loudest and haveing the best sounds.

Then they also made the claim there "callers were tested to -40", (just one caller)and did'nt tell the consumer that they failed at those temp.s, but was all aired out on most forums and even you admitted to it as well..

[ February 02, 2013, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:08 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
but there are always going to be a few coyotes that are not going to respond to any type of calling no matter what brand of caller you use,
Tim, let me add,...on any given day, there may be several coyotes that won't respond to any sound, no matter the brand name on the caller.
The way you talk on here sometimes leads many to beleive that there's not a coyote you can't call with the almighty WT, BUT at least you have finally admitted that no matter what, there are coyotes that WON'T and DON'T come NO MATTER the sound quality, or lack there of.
Tim have you never had a coyote that you could see while calling, that wouldn't come to the call?

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
For me, only tens of thousands, roughly. WAG.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:18 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
So Timmy, you just don't like the fact that companies keep improving their products? You do realize that we still live in a country that allows us to make our own e-call decisions don't you? Maybe you should go back to herding coyotes with cavemen in loin cloths with spears.

Edit.
Timothy provide current information and then make your argument. Going back 12 years is really grasping for something. You show where currently companies are making false claims. Look at the WT stuff too while you're at it so that you're not being biased. [Smile]

[ February 02, 2013, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: TundraWookie ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 02, 2013 09:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
!, That's where I've seen him before! Quest For Fire!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:31 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tim have you never had a coyote that you could see while calling, that wouldn't come to the call?

Only before I owned a WT, was limited to what sounds I had with another brand of caller..
Since the day I purchased a WT if I saw a coyote on stand it most likely ended up in the back of the truck unless I failed to do my part with the gun or when I had multiples..
As far as multiples, what I did'nt get I got at a later date like the next day of following week...

Like I have told others once you have a coyote in site half the battle is over.. Not bragging, just the way it is for me....

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:40 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So Timmy, you just don't like the fact that companies keep improving their products?
Nothing against a call company makeing improvements, its the little toy features I disapprove of that are not needed to be successfull. You don't need fox bang or fox fade to call and kill more coyotes. You don't need foxgrip to kill more than one coyote on stand.. Key words "you don't need" its just a sales gimic to sell more callers to the unknowing..
I've called in and killed singles, doubles and thriples like so many others and we did'nt need all that crap to do it..
Whats most important is stand selection,good clean sounds and a caller that can play them....

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:47 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Going back 12 years is really grasping for something.
Same canbe said about you...

Just pointing out what F-P claimed back then which is the same time frame as the WT 2030..
F-P and its users all claimed the caller back then was just as good and loud as a WT and we found this to be untrue and was also proven...

Now the claim is made the F-P TOA caller is louder than a 2030. Both are the same TOA speaker...

--------------------

Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:58 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
I read all this crap Tim keeps pumping out, and I want to go throw up. I'll bet he can't post a judgment against Foxpro for fraudulent business practices. I can post one against the unmentionable one anytime.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 10:07 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
You can't find anything can you Timmy? Use your CSI internet skills and find something relevant.
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 04:38 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
only thing that I've learned from this thread is that coyotes in S. Dak. are all easy to call. Probably could use the scratchest rough sounding 8 track player to call those coyotes. and if ya don't kill'em today, go back tomorrow and they're sure to come running to the call again. And in Minn., the coyotes are dang near uncallable even to the best sounds that all come on a WT ......must be one of those east versus west scenarios going on or some thin' [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 05:19 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
TRnCO
I'm sure that Mr. CSI Coyote will further explain how
you're interpreting him wrong. Lets sit back and wait to be floored by the brilliance. I also hope he'll expand on his vast knowledge of internet surfing abilities to augment his case.

[ February 02, 2013, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: TundraWookie ]

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:02 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
TRNCO,

Timmy never could call coyotes in Meanasotee either. Not all South Dakota coyotes are easy to call either, but Timmy has permission on land where blind coyotes live. I know they must be blind since they come in when Timmy is waving the W.T. over his head like a Ninny. LOL

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:17 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Back in the day, Higgins challenged the FP crew to a calling contest, didn't he? Seems like there was even some cash involved. I don't think he got any takers. Why don't you try that, Tim? Don't try to stack the deck by making it on your turf where you claim to be able to move coyotes like cattle though. Put your money where your mouth is, and unlike Higgins, I bet you'll get a few takers.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:25 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Jimmy I made the same offer to Higgins and Scott, have'nt seen either one show up yet.. Must of got caught in traffic...

Oh by the way if you need any help teaching your dog to track wounded coyotes just drop me a P.M., would be more than happy to help.. Its not that hard to teach... [Wink]

quote:
you claim to be able to move coyotes like cattle though
Not like cattle but I can get them to come to another section by useing just howls... If you don't think its possable then get a trail camera from Scott and set it up some place in the desert and do a few howls and come back in the mourning... Give it a try at least ten times and I bet it will surprise you...
Like Steve Craig once said, "if you don't know! you don't know! "

[ February 02, 2013, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 09:33 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
only thing that I've learned from this thread is that coyotes in S. Dak. are all easy to call.
Almost forgot there was a Pred. calling show on T.V. last fall, don't remember the guys name but he was a prostaffer for F-P or actually works for them, not sure. Any way he did a show in S.D. and could'nt call a coyote in if his ass depended on it but he did spot one from the road and sniped it so he would have a coyote for his efforts..LOL

[ February 02, 2013, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 11:18 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Jimmy I made the same offer to Higgins and Scott, have'nt seen either one show up yet.. Must of got caught in traffic...

Oh by the way if you need any help teaching your dog to track wounded coyotes just drop me a P.M., would be more than happy to help.. Its not that hard to teach...

Like I said dumbass, don't stack the deck....
That would be like me saying bring your magic here, and we all know how you fare in the target rich desert.

And....Man, I wish we could ban you from reading the site too. I don't need you to help me with ANYTHING, and I never will. Well, unless you can help me with the ignore feature on this site?

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 11:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm finally understanding how difficult it can be. Grin and bare it. Jimbo, you get a gold star.

Good hunting. Lima Brav 0

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 11:43 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Timmy,
Just because WT's don't have any user friendly features doesn't mean you have to be jealous of the FoxPro crowd. Do you actually like having to take 14AA batteries out of the green trash can design to charge? Lightyears ahead....yeah right!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 11:45 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
unless you can help me with the ignore feature on this site?
Thats a simple fix. Just stick your head back up your ass. [Smile]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2013 11:53 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Just because WT's don't have any user friendly features doesn't mean you have to be jealous of the FoxPro crowd. Do you actually like having to take 14AA batteries out of the green trash can design to charge?
How hard is it to just push one or two buttons. (WTF)
How hard is it to just remove them and put back in. Whats the deal you missing a few fingeres or something ??? Nothing to be jealous about as they don't have any features I would want or need..

I could see some of the kids wanting some of that crap, but the adults too!! [Roll Eyes]

You'd think after a guy has bought one or two of the F-P they would relize there is'nt any holy grail or silver bullets.. [Roll Eyes]

[ February 02, 2013, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2013 12:13 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Get this Timmy. One button gets the sound I want AND the volume. Let me see your precious WTF do that. It doesn't!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters