The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Wildlife Tech callers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Wildlife Tech callers
TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 05:41 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Your sounds are not open source and do me no good. You'd probably keep copies of mine and get a FoxPro to play them on.
And how do you know that if you have never seen them??? LOL

Because you have only claimed to own the MA-21 and the 2030 model. I know you're in tight with WT, but I'm certain they did not build you a different caller that has open sourced sounds. Either way, since you claim you don't need to add or edit the sounds, they do you no good. Unless you play them on your Minaska? Is that what it is Timothy?

quote:
I'll be sure to show you a pic of the first F-P I ever get just as the sledge hammer comes down on it...
There are a few stores close by that sell them, I just walk on by and keep smileing..ha ha ha

You really shouldn't limit yourself Timmy. FoxPro has callers that are louder and clearer than the WT's. Why is it that you have such a hatred for a tool that will only help you call and kill more animals? Do you have to keep the show up on the forums to stay in tight with WT?

quote:
The answer to the question of where do WT sounds come from was actually a simple question with a simple answer.. They come from WT..Bill has all of them and many many more of them that you don't have.. ha ha ha
I answered your question very simply. I actually had to dumb it down for you. Odd how WT has so many sounds yet has not added anything new in such a long time to their list on the website. Let's hear what you know Tim. How many coyote sounds are there? If you have just 35 of them, you're way under-gunned and shouldn't even pull your seat up to the poker table.

I know that we're going to get the arguing with the Village Idiot line here sooner or later, but you honestly don't know much about WT sounds.

Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 05:53 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why is it that you have such a hatred for a tool that will only help you call and kill more animals?
Simple answer. Cause it won't.. Thats just a F-P sales pitch for suckers..

quote:
Odd how WT has so many sounds yet has not added anything new in such a long time to their list on the website.
And what, you think they do need to add more sounds.. Just shows what little you know about the sounds you have.. Learn to use them and you won't need more..
F-P case they just need to catch up with actual live sounds, they are getting ther though, but so so slowly..
If F-P would put more money into collecting animal sounds vrs. comeing out with a new caller every month, then perhaps they would have something, but not in my life time..

Edit to add::If your not killing a coyote with just a hand full of sounds on the 1 st. or second attempt then in most cases you never will kill it..

[ January 19, 2013, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5078 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 06:19 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim says:
Its been proven, you can't be trusted..

LO fucking L......... . hey Krusty, you listening??.
edited too add. never did get those 30 golds you PROMISED to send?? [Roll Eyes]

[ January 19, 2013, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: the bearhunter ]

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 06:25 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Simple answer. Cause it won't.. Thats just a F-P sales pitch for suckers..
You don't have a FP and cannot give an honest response to that though. I have the WT and the FoxPro. I've hunted over them both and given them both a fair shake at calling. The FoxPro CS-24B is simply a better caller than my WT's. If you've used a FoxPro and can give an honest critique, let's hear what caller you used, what sounds you used and your lack of success. You're a WT kool-aid drinker and distributor, so anything you say in regards to e-callers is tainted badly. Spend your own money on another caller and then we won't all see you as biased. If the WT was a better caller for me, I'd use it. It just ain't so though TA. Several other guys I've loaned out my MA-21 to agree, so it's not only me.

quote:
Just shows what little you know about the sounds you have.. Learn to use them and you won't need more..
No, it just shows that WT hasn't done much with their sounds except pimp them out, while FoxPro has added exponentially more to their library. The FP sounds are actual 24bit sounds too, while even the newest WT sounds on the MA-21 are the same old 16bit sounds from eons ago. Not saying they don't work, just stating a fact Timothy.

quote:
If F-P would put more money into collecting animal sounds vrs. comeing out with a new caller every month, then perhaps they would have something
FoxPro has added a bunch of excellent sounds Tim. What has WT added? Now that every Tom, Dick and Harry can get the sounds, the coyotes are all going to know what's up. Even if they are an inferior sound, those highly educated coyotes that will only succumb to your "special" caller will know they heard it before on a China-caller.

quote:
, but not in my life time..
You're getting old Timothy, it's alright. Keep up your daily walks and trots with your doggie and taking your vitamins and you might be able to squeeze a bit more out of that old body. Make sure you don't get carpel-tunnel from running that heavy equipment too. The last thing you want is for your trigger finger and wrists to go bum on you. How in the world would you DJ spin the WT and reload without use of your fingers?

quote:
Edit to add::If your not killing a coyote with just a hand full of sounds on the 1 st. or second attempt then in most cases you never will kill it..
I kill them on the first attempt TiM. No need to go back and call them back in when you can do it on the first round. You must be doing something wrong or using the wrong sounds tIm if you can't get them in on the first go around. My guess is that an IcoTec-er or Flextoner got in there before you and trained up those coyotes. Yep, that's what it is. Probably someone on your crew went out and bought one and is training up your coyote's with an inferior caller. You should really have a heart to heart discussion with some of those guys and tell them not to be learnin' up the dogs with a cheap caller like that playing YOUR high dollar WT sounds. Good luck.

Edited to Add: I am in no way paid or pro-staffing for Wildlife Technologies. So ya'll get that out of your head right now ya hear? Same goes for FP, JS, Minaska, IcoTec, FlexTone, Dennis Kirk, Burnham Brothers, and Tim Anderson's website.

[ January 19, 2013, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: TundraWookie ]

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 06:45 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You must be doing something wrong or using the wrong sounds tIm if you can't get them in on the first go around.
I'm not haveing any problems getting it done thats whay I don't need a F-P or a caller I can load other sounds onto.. Hell I don't even need a decoy or a decoy dog or even some of TT's coyote lure.. [Big Grin]

quote:
while FoxPro has added exponentially more to their library.
They had to or loose there part of the market. Not too many exsperianced callers want recorded sounds of someone blowing on a hand call...

Bear: How is your supply of bullets holding up??
You know he stopped makeing them... LOL

--------------------

Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 07:04 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Bearhunter,

Yep I'm following along... but y'all don't need my input, Tim has already proven his trustworthiness (or lack of it).

I think Tim is doing what Keith Morgan accused the moderator of... projecting.
Calling me a deadbeat, accusing Ursus of smoking pot... etc

If he could kill these big numbers of coyotes, out of his area, he could do what Kokopelli used to do, and cover expenses with fur.

But nope, living on unemployment, he can't afford to put his (wife's) money where his mouth is.

Anyone else wonder why Tim has all day long, a Saturday in January no less, to argue on the internet instead of calling and killing coyotes?

Krusty

P.S. To save Tim the time and trouble of asking... I don't have a hunting license, or any guns here.

[ January 19, 2013, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Krustyklimber ]

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 07:14 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
edited too add. never did get those 30 golds you PROMISED to send??
I wonder why??? Could it of been for the same reason Krusty did'nt get my hand-call....

[ January 19, 2013, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 07:20 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyone else wonder why Tim has all day long, a Saturday in January no less, to argue on the internet instead of calling and killing coyotes?

Check the weather/ground conditions out for southern Mn. and you would know why I'm not out and about..

quote:
P.S. To save Tim the time and trouble of asking... I don't have a hunting license, or any guns here.

And do you think it would make a difference.. [Razz]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 07:22 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hell I don't even need a decoy or a decoy dog or even some of TT's coyote lure..
Do you need a rifle, or do you just strangle them too? I'm sure you're someone's hero somewhere TA, so keep on selling yourself and your skills.

You never did come up with an answer to these questions TA?
quote:
quote:
Take Wookie he thinks he is special because he thinks he is the only one that has all the WT sounds. In reality he does'nt and happens to be missing a few good ones.
Which one's do you think I'm missing TA?

quote:
Lonny there are no secrete sounds, just good clear sounds that some don't happen to have...
Again I ask Timmy, which sounds don't some have?

You can still try to answer it Timothy, we won't hold it against you though if you don't. You must've been a tap dancer or something in your younger, more nimble years.
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 07:27 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Not telling.
Perhaps you'll find out sooner or later, most likely later...Ha ha..
Its really a shame you and Bill don't get along, but then again who can afford to have someone onboard that steals from the company...

[ January 19, 2013, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 07:47 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not telling.
Perhaps you'll find out sooner or later, most likely later...Ha ha..
Its really a shame you and Bill don't get along, but then again who can afford to have someone onboard that steals from the company...

Yeah, I figured you'd wimp out and not have a response. Typical of how you operate. You flap your trap and then cannot man up when the time comes for it. I honestly pray that your kids never get to read anything you write online.

Oh, I've paid for all my WT's Timothy. I got decent deals on most of the old one's too. No need to steal anything when simple hard earned cash can get it, right?

Make sure you get to sleep early tim. Elderly people need to stay well rested. Especially those who didn't get the Flu shot like yourself. [Smile]

[ January 19, 2013, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: TundraWookie ]

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 09:44 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I'm not giving the WT caller enough credit,it must be an exceptional caller if even Tim can call coyotes with it.....
Posts: 1621 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 09:47 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Was'nt talking about stealing sounds. You'll figure it out as to what i was refering to..

Oh by the way i'm not as old as you think''

Krusty I actually did get out for a few hours today makeing a few draw stations. You know what they are and what they are used for, correct????

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2013 11:03 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
You've been ridden pretty hard then if you're as young as you say.

You've proven by your lack of response that you really are a clueless old man.

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 12:47 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm younger than AR-shaw if thats any consolation.
Actually when I'm all cleaned up(shave, hair-cut) I look much younger than what I am. But hey your turn is comeing as far as getting old goes, and thats something you have no control over compared to calling coyotes...Oh just a warning lay off eating the salmon or your joints are going to go quicker than you would like...
I walked little over 4 miles the other day with copper and a couple miles the day before so I think i'm doing ok for middle aged..

My lack of response proves nothing, other than I'm not giveing you the answers you seek.. Have to wait.. [Smile]

--------------------

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 08:24 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Draw stations....

Must be for when you have an inferior caller and sounds and can't call anything in.

Same with truck hunting, coyote drives, and chasing them with dogs...

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 09:01 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Cal,

I could always count on you, and Tim Behle, to tell it how it is. Thanks again. [Smile]

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 11:56 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Must be for when you have an inferior caller and sounds and can't call anything in.
Is that the reason why you have to use a plane or choper, or set out snares and traps,or use a decoy dog you can't call them all in unless there virgins.. [Wink]

Only use one dog Cal that I trained myself with out any outside help or use of another dog that has already been trained..

As you know they are just tools or other ways of getting them. Right!

The draw station brings coyotes in from other areas and keeps some of them close by after they have eaten and provide work for the "dog"...

Not sure where the truck hunting fits in, is that what the state trappers use to get them now days. Its not very productive IMO...

Sure we use trucks here to get around with just like everybody else, is'nt that what you use Cal to haul your traps around in or get out into a area to call, or do you still walk to work from your house.. [Wink]

[ January 20, 2013, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 12:09 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
TA:Is that the reason why you have to use a plane or choper, or set out snares and traps,or use a decoy dog you can't call them all in unless there virgins..

Just when I think it isn't possible for Tim to stick his head any further up his ASS,he surprises me and it ends up a foot deeper. lol

Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1621 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 01:10 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Timothy is the only guy who is an island completely
unto himself. Ain't nobody gonna teach him anything!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 01:16 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
They are just coyotes, creatures of habit and till you figure it out just keep reading the boards.... [Wink]
Maybe from time to time someone will toss out a gold nuget or two and you can have them, my pale is full.. [Big Grin]
Maybe also spend a little time hunting them rather than calling, there is alot there you could learn from them...

[ January 20, 2013, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

Baldknobber
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 01:52 PM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
By Gawd, you guys are worse than a bunch of damned old women.

--------------------
JTBMO

Posts: 202 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
trapper2
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 08:26 PM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
dang tim your story is changing, i remember when you pm'ed me and told me i should find a govt trapper to ride with, you said they would teach me something, now your running cal down for they tools he uses, make up your mind

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 08:44 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Story has'nt changed trapper, you still need help.. [Razz] Speaking of storyies was'nt there one going around about you killing big cats without a permitt or something like that..

Was'nt running Cal down on what tools he uses, it was him running off at the mouth about the tools I use and some stupid shit he made up along with it.. Never figured a ADC man would bring up ethics on whats right or wrong about killing coyotes. Must be getting soft..

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2013 05:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] Ok.......I've about had it with this F/P - W/T pissing contest. The fact is that they're both second rate. The truth is that the greatest caller ever made was the Johnny Stewart 512. Millions of coyote, fox, bobcat & other critters have been called in with this fine unit. It was so effective that (the story I heard) Game & Fish Depts. started to pressure Gerald Stewart to discontinue the model in the interest of maintaining predator / prey balances. Gerald, being a man of honor refused to go along and government pressure was applied until the company was finally sold. Sadly, the 512 is no longer made.
However.....all is not lost. I just happen to have a couple of 512s and just to show you guys that I really care, I would consider selling them to you for a couple of hundred bucks apiece. (Shipping extra).
But WAIT!!! I'll even include most of the formula for the soon to be marketed "Kokopelli's Predator Confidence Lure, Sex Wax, & Gun Cleaning Lube" at no extra charge!!!!!! [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters