The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15 

Author Topic: Took the lid off PU, and it fucking STINKS
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 05:32 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
PM linky

Apparently, enough members complained to PM that they FINALLY allowed parts of a post to remain on the board where members could vent their displeasure at TT's "shady" business tactics. Believe me, the word "shady" is being generous!
I really feel badly for those people who got fucked and lied to, and their dogs mistreated & neglected. Heck, if I didn't have friends like I do to steer me clear, I could have been duped, just the same...

In a spectacular display of ignorance, Possumal tries to defend TT in the thread while other members pour their guts out about how they got royally fucked in the azz by a liar and crook dog peddler.

To top it off, TT puts a 1/2azz blanket apology out to everyone he's azzraped, then pulls the "poor me" card out to justify doing it.

That is one piece of shit human being right there.

Sorry to get worked up about it, but I can't help but think "what if" that where my pup getting ignored and fed coyote meat out there in a desert laced with parvo. Those folks who got duped are owed more than an apology, they should get their money back from that crook!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 07:21 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Fred, glad you posted the info. I was told about this whole deal yesterday. Personally, this goes beyond TT being a shyster. Everyone who stuck up for him and protected him over the years when individuals tried to bring some of his practices to light, own a lot of the blame in this. Remember, he couldn't be called on his lies and bullshit because we were 'jealous', or he was another 'industry' guy; or my favorite 'he was following his dream'. F#^k Tebbe! He is a deceitful liar; remember the 5000 coyotes? Maybe karma is finally catching up to TT?

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 07:27 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a good thing to vent Fred.

Looks like the lid was finally allowed to remain off for just a bit and the the ugly truth comes spilling out.

Too bad for those who got screwed over the past few years and PM isn't an innocent party in this deal either... They covered for tt when the shit started to leak out and despite numerous people trying to tell they story, they shut down anything that might harm tt and predator college.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 07:42 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
That is some good reading right there!
For those of us that make our living with dogs, guys like TT are an embarrassment.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:30 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Makes a guy wonder just how much longer PM will keep and protect TT from the ban stick. After all, they've got a history of banning some of the very best callers known in the country for simply speaking thier minds on subjects such as summer time calling. But yet here's TT operating what sounds to be a piss poor breeding and training operation with documented lie and lie, BUT yet they protect him and accept his apoligy, and ask everyone to move on, nothing to see here.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is news? I knew this TT was a phony some years ago. The amazing thing has always been the people that make excuses for him, and that includes Predator Masters.

Well, so I read four pages over there and that's a half hour I will never get back. That place has never appealed to me, don't know what it is but I can't stand it. Who the hell continues to read their shit, I wonder? If they have to warn people and delete stuff, you can't trust any of it. Yes, Huntmasters has a completely different climate, thank you very much.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:57 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a howler from him about ten years ago think Ill cut it in half and mail it back.may not be worth time time and postage but would send a message. what dog turd he turned out to be.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 09:42 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking something similar.

I met Tony maybe 5-6 years ago before he moved to Texas. I thought he was alright but clearly I was wrong. Looks like notoriety and greed consumed anything good about him.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 11:59 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, pretty hard to refute that much testimony to one's lack of honorable character. I've personally never had a negative experience with TT and have even defended him a little in the past. I'm not going to jump on the band wagon and start bad mouthing him. I have no reason to. However after reading about all those bad experiences folks were/are having, I cannot stand up for someone that treats people that way.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 12:48 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Looks like notoriety and greed consumed anything good about him.

No Tom he was like that before he became famous, you just could'nt or did'nt want to see it..

I know most people includeing myself try to look for the good in people but TT just did'nt have any of it to start..

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 02:38 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. Tim, you don't know shit.

Tony was at our hunt in Poteau when I met him. He helped with a couple of calls and a howler he built that I had won. He took time out from drinking beer to redo his howler to suit me. We had a pretty good visit and talked about a lot of call makers, he wouldn't say a bad word about any of them. Always positive and wasn't trying to sell a thing. He just wanted to hunt or talk hunting.

I haven't had any contact with him since then but he certainly is a different guy from what I read on Fred's link, than he was back then. And I ain't the only one who will tell you that.

Randy Roede
"It's Roede, like in Yotie
Member # 1273

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 03:30 PM      Profile for Randy Roede   Email Randy Roede         Edit/Delete Post 
It's just sad,this stuff always catches up to people who try to go into things they have very little experience in and try to sell a line of BS while learning it.

Nine times out of ten it comes around full circle. The misused and misunderstanding of knowledge they hear or read from others never gets understood or used like it was meant to.

It's a shame how many people it affected and how many innocent dogs that it got thrown to the wolves without a chance.

Some of you may remember this topic being brought up in the garage here in 2011 at the Mr. Coyote deal. He had some people fooled for sure.

--------------------
The only person dumber than the village idiot is the person who argues with him!

Posts: 669 | From: Pierre SD | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 04:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tony is Mr Charm personified. That's his stock in trade. The problem, once you scratch the surface is that he lacks the foundation. And, yeah, he had a lot of people fooled.

If you think about it, he is a lot like Obama. Look how many refuse to see that the Emperor has no clothes. A first impression is a powerful thing. But, that's all he has, great PR, a good ol' boy and 90% bullshit. The only difference is he doesn't have a history of voting "Present".

I think Joel Hughes taught and showed him everything he knows and then he became an instant expert. Think Byron South, who has also promoted himself tirelessly as an expert.

I just hope nobody ever tries to label me as an expert because that title before your name tends to prove you are an empty suit; but an expert, nonetheless. The entire Media loves "experts" and the hunting community is no different. But, when you are angling to make a buck on notoriety, details like knowledge of the subject matter is not critical. Tony is selling himself, not his knowledge and it looks like some people are finally pulling his pants down.

Too bad, because he's such a nice guy. Ya know?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Baldknobber
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 04:24 PM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
Never met Tony, but watched all the hunts HE posted on PM and wondered why they did not put a stop to it. Its one thing if a client has a good hunt and wants to post pics and such. Another thing totally if the guide continually does it. LOTS of free advertising. Just thought many times that PM should have put a stop to that. Just my opinion.

--------------------
JTBMO

Posts: 202 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 8 posted March 16, 2013 06:40 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad the thread is locked. I would like to hear more.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 06:48 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree 4949. We did'nt get the chance to hear from his students and some of the customers that paid for special hunts.
There was a post on P.M at one time of a guy paying out 500.00 or more and TT only produced one coyote for the whole hunt.... [Eek!]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 06:55 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to think he was a good guy that just painted himself into a corner. I was wrong.

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
trapper2
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 07:00 PM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
hello scott, glad you brought it out in the open, he sure screwed some guys on dog deals

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 07:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The New Huntmasters.com SHampton. Glad to have you on board.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 07:45 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey El Bee, us Okies are taking over. [Wink]

SHampton Im also glad you brought it out in the open.

SHampton
Member # 4280

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 07:57 PM      Profile for SHampton   Email SHampton         Edit/Delete Post 
I bit my tongue as long as I could. A guy contacted me last week that had hunted out there and he was in the process of buying a dog from him, which he is not supposed to be selling dogs. I told the guy a little bit and it all made sense to him. Just tired of people getting ripped off and him getting on the forum acting like he knows everything. I get sick to death of him saying he won't own a dog that won't put a tooth in a coyote and sayin how badass this dog and that dog is. Video or get the fuck out. My dog decoys the shit out of coyotes. 90% of what she does happens before the shot. I think it's a damn joke he is giving a decoy dog seminar at the Waco event. He's a joke and I hope people call him on it.

--------------------
I no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Posts: 33 | From: Tulsa Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:22 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I've given Tony the benefit of the doubt in the past. Even had his back here a bit just a short while back. This situation with him reminds me of a dust up I had with an area game warden several years ago and who my older brother chose initially to defend to me. As I told my brother, when one person tells you something about a guy, you take it with a grain of salt and consider that it might be a personal grudge. When several people - people who have no association with one another - are telling you the same story, the facts gain credibility. This thread is a LOT of ppl sharing similar facts and there appears to be no reason to question their motives or credibility.

I hate to see this sort of thing happening within the "industry", and I hate that term - "industry" - as it denotes money and profit. Personally, I much prefer the term "community" - the "calling community" - to describe this group of folks with like interests, and within our community, I would hope that we would police the likes of this sort out of town. I guess this story pretty much illustrates why I haven't pursued a more profitable role in the "industry". I just haven't seen anything I felt was worth risking my credibility and my name on. I write to share and contribute and I sure ain't getting rich over it.

In short (too late), I stand humbly corrected.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
As much as I admire loyalty and sticking by a friend, and a man reevaluating his convictions. But, (and I have no crystal ball) I never saw TT as adding up. It just didn't add up.

But, damn! He shore rode the wave all the way, so I give him credit, but not much for honesty. That's a man's reputation, in a nutshell.

Tony, Baby, ya blew it! Maybe you can get a job driving truck, or something? I hope to hell we never hear of TT shilling anything to do with hunting or dogs.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:45 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I never understood why, Okies take such a bad rap ? Not here of course other than jokes.

Quick story. About 3 years ago, a gal in our department where I used to work was complaining, that her husband had Okie relatives and he wanted to rent a motorhome and drive back there for their vacation.

She would have nothing to do with it of course. I thought who the hell are you ?

Idaho's a pretty cool place, however if one was to drive the interstate from the Oregon to Utah, or Wyoming border, a guy would think what a barren treeless hell-hole..Lol

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
btech29
Member # 4148

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2013 08:46 PM      Profile for btech29           Edit/Delete Post 
He fooled a lot of folks. Hopefully this is the end of his reign. I never drank his koolaid but thought he was a nice guy. Never had any business dealings with him so never got burnt. This thread was just the tip of the iceberg. Many more people had similar experiences that never got to speak because they shut the thread down.

Fred, you were right all along buddy. You seen through his BS a lot quicker than some of us.

Posts: 42 | From: United States | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters