The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Redfrog joins us? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Redfrog joins us?
Spawn
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3073

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:23 PM      Profile for Spawn           Edit/Delete Post 
Well frog boy, it's most compelling that NO ONE here has ever entertained that you've a clue and I find it curious that you burn bandwidth on PM extolling ALL the things you've never done/seen. THAT..is beyond obvious.

Do carry on as most humorous and entertaining.

Posts: 24 | From: Hell | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:32 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I said early on that I type with two fingers, so I'm not about to answer a bunch of questions that:
a} may be none of your business
b] you ask simply to cause an argument.
c] you ask because you think it will piss me off
d] you think it will even a score for some perceived slight.

Any idea how many times I've been called a liar in this thread? Why would I bother answering a question or even wasting my time discussing anything with those people.

Here's the link for the PM info:
here

Those of you who think Urban coyotes are tough to call, or urban ADC work is as challenging as the real thing, by all means have at it. I don't happen to agree. So what? Does that make you a f**king liar? Well not exactly. It simply maens we disagree on the entertainment value of "virtual hunting"

I don't see the value of posting a pic of an esteemed caller with a dead coyote at a kids' playground. BTW how was the fur?

Not being too bright I missed the message. Was it "Playgrounds are excellent places to call predators"? " Don't go to a playground without a firearm?" or maybe "If the coyote don't get your young 'un he /she could still be collateral damage from the fire fight?".

I'm not sure how the pic helps hunters, but it could help anti hunters.

BTW Tim, you were leaving as I was arriving. And my memory is a little better than yours. I asked you a question in am email about your success with using a conibear trap to catch coyotes. You gave me some advice that I have used since and it worked fine. thanks

Ken, I have no axe to grind with you. We have different ways of dealing with issues. If your way works for you, great. But if you are gonna quote me, it would be good to use the whole quote, not a couple of words from it.

Spawn who are you? And what makes you think I care about what you post?

KK, B204, Semp, Mule I thought I'd let ya know my "Givashitter" is still broke.

Next.

--------------------
."Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posts: 31 | From: Alberta | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:36 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Ken,

I never understood that "since I work here, I can't even go there" mentality.

Sheesh, give us a little more credit than that...

If you'd had something worth hearing, most of us would have been glad to have you here, to say it.

See PM isn't the center of the universe you think it is, until you brought it up, I'd have never known you were involved with PM. [Wink]

One of the best things I ever learned on the internet was this, "don't let your hobbies (or your job), become your identity"...

At the end of a huge battle over my position volunteering to moderate a website. [Wink]

Somehow I suspect there's a lot more to you, or Redfrog, than just being PM "whips".

Krusty  -

I gotta go... raccoon call!

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:36 PM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jim..As Bill O'Reilly says you can have the last word.

I will now take my ball to the sidelines and eat my popcorn and watch. [Wink]

--------------------
I am 5'10",an asshole 220% for sure. Former dirty deed doer for PM. Corrupt too! My name is Festus.

Posts: 281 | From: High Desert | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 14 posted August 12, 2008 12:39 PM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Krusty, no nothing more to me than calling coyotes when I can..

--------------------
I am 5'10",an asshole 220% for sure. Former dirty deed doer for PM. Corrupt too! My name is Festus.

Posts: 281 | From: High Desert | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:39 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Redfrog,

I wasn't talkin' to you... I was talkin' to Tim. [Wink]

If I want any frog shit, I'll slap you. [Big Grin]

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spawn
Member # 3073

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:40 PM      Profile for Spawn           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
FatFrog:Spawn who are you? And what makes you think I care about what you post?
Obviously you do. That's the beauty of you,the innate stupidity..
Cranky Farmer
Member # 3029

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:44 PM      Profile for Cranky Farmer   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, those people who scream "I don't care" the loudest are usually the ones who care the most. If you truly didn't care there would be no need to bring it up.

--------------------
~Heath

Posts: 68 | From: SoCal | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:48 PM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
Jimmy you ask what the significant's of Ritchie photo at the kid play ground

http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=247708

I think rich is just showing to every one just how to handle playground coyote .... ,

And he owes us that because he been doing nothing but acerbating the problem with his dam camera right [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ August 12, 2008, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: George Ackley ]

Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:51 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Uh....Redfrog...the link you posted for the PM info doesn't work. Can ya fix it?

BTW, I never asked whether your "givashitter" works or not, I just want the legal info. But that's the kind of dumbass reply I've come to expect from the PM Spokesman.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Spawn
Member # 3073

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:52 PM      Profile for Spawn           Edit/Delete Post 
Toad, I imagine you're just beginn' to understand that starting shit,is a whole lot easier than finishing shit.. and appears those here are personally digging their "odds"..

[ August 12, 2008, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Spawn ]

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 01:00 PM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Spawn: of course he came for one reason. Stir up shit.

Givashitter broke? Yup just another dumb ass come back from the PM spokesperson!

Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spawn
Member # 3073

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 01:25 PM      Profile for Spawn           Edit/Delete Post 
Toad

I read that you run a "Guiding"/"Outfitting" service? I must admit I find that hard to wrap my head around..Contact info,for the masses that are eager to pay a bunch,to see nothing but rat phuck dink shit?

Feel free to hang some pics,so as to bolster business...or say something stupid and decline the rat roundup.

You've never not been stupid and that marble do keep rolling. Burn the bandwidth you feel requisite,which will allow you to refrain anything in the firsthand,other than lip service.

Pics/footage is never a bad thing,though of course...noone on HM let alone the Planet is holding their phucking breath.

[ August 12, 2008, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Spawn ]

Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 01:39 PM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
What's your allocation on moose? Heading to Ontario this year but I'm hearing that there still might be some 220" left in Alberta?
Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 01:46 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Spawn

Here ya go

http://www.redfrogoutfitters.com/

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 01:53 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Giveashitter!!! I personally think that'a a pretty good one. I'm gonna steal it in fact. That's a good one.

I'm really careful to not take sides in any of my friends' disputes. Very often a friend of mine is wronged or lied to and not so long afterwards makes up with the wrongdoer or liar. (did that make sense?) In those cases, I'm always glad I didn't take sides. Loyalty is one thing, but sticking your nose where it doesn't belong is another.

For years I havn't gone to PM and I know a lot of doo-doo has gone on with many of my friends being banned or burned. I was never witness to these things. Its a damn shame, the board has become an unfair one. Especially regarding the E-caller issues (I have been witness to those threads, I'm just not a regular reader of PM)

Redfrog has always been great to me! Years ago I was threatened and maligned by PM mods and I believe wasn't banned because Redfrog went to bat for me. I left PM anyway, but I appreciated what he did for me. Plus, he's a dang witty writer.

My "giveashitter" is broke. LOL I like that one... [Big Grin]

P.S. Hey Red'! Seems i only get to say hello once every couple of years. [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 02:04 PM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
YOU SAID doo-doo lol [Big Grin]
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 02:10 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I had to take a 30 day leave from P.M. I maybe deserved it, but i think that two of the Mod.'s should of had a 30 day leave also.. No hard feelings this time Redfrog.

P.M. should have a call auction to raise money for Weasel so he can get his head fixed.. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5065 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 02:17 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you Danny. [Big Grin]
For someone who is supposed to be loco, you make pretty good sense. [Cool]

"Years ago I was threatened and maligned by PM mods and I believe wasn't banned because Redfrog went to bat for me."

You would be surprised to see how many of these guys I did the same thing for. [Roll Eyes] Oh well, sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.

--------------------
."Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posts: 31 | From: Alberta | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 02:57 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Redfrog, I asked you a specific question about a subject that you professed a certain expertise,because, you stated that you want to discuss hunting/calling on this board. Yet you do not answer. Your nonspeak would behoove a democrat political candidate. Very good. I can understand that you are skeptical of anyone on this board being interested in anything you say, but I was.
Perhaps when you are no longer besieged by your admirers I will try again.

IP: Logged
Spawn
Member # 3073

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 03:03 PM      Profile for Spawn           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
MULE:Spawn

Here ya go
Redfrog Outfitting

That’s it???? My experience has been that there ain't a single Guide/Outfitter going who don't have reams and reams of images..from successful hunts. ‘suppose froggy is the exception?

Par for course..

[ August 12, 2008, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Spawn ]

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 03:13 PM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
none of the links on the outfitter page work!

What a retarded web page.

Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 03:35 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Redfrog,

My own givashitter doesn't read you either. [Wink]

I don't care if you went to bat for me, or anyone else, and I doubt I would believe you if you said you had.

Thanks just the same, either way.

Go away....

Krusty  -

Doh, a nutria call, haven't had one of them yet... gotta go! [Big Grin]

--------------------

George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 04:26 PM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
nutria can be fun to shoot if they are the only game in town,,and the olligators love them..

olligators,, is a John and kate thing [Big Grin]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 05:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Redfrog is working to restore my membership on PM so maybe the least I can do is let him moderate the Predator Hunting Forum.

Hey if you folks think this thread reads like a soap opera, you should be listening to my phone calls and reading my email!

Oh yeah, Gary over at the Blob board has seen the light, desires to go legit. I know, that's terrible news for the psychopaths; but it was fun while it lasted.

Good hunting. LB

this is no shit

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters