The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Redfrog joins us? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Redfrog joins us?
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:46 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
BearmanRick,

You oughta be sorry! [Mad]

You're the piece of shit that started, what turned into an avalanche of bullshit, that eventually ended up landing on Leonard.

Your own negativity grew into more negativity, with Quinton's help, like a snowball.

I hope Leonard tells you, to shove your apology up your fat ass! [Wink]

Leonard,

Redfrog, and PM, don't even make it onto my radar anymore.
So he's certainly not in my sights.

Just for the record, I don't hold anything against Mr Renaud... I was banned, by one vote, if just one of my supposed friends had opposed the vote it would not have been so (that day).

But my leaving there, dead or alive, was inevitable.
And, it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. [Smile]

Now that he's here, I can ignore him just fine... And I don't care to discuss coyote hunting, nuisance control or any other subject, with him.

Who am I, to say anything about who you let in...

Hell, even I've turned over a new leaf, I suppose it's not beyond Redfrog to do the same?
I'm not betting on it, but it could be possible?

George,

Don't let the bastards get you down... you've always come through, to me, loud and clear...

Anyone who can't follow you, is just plain dumb, or like I think Redfrog is, they are just yanking your chain, and going after what they see as a weakness.

It's not frickin' Language Masters, it's Hunt Masters, and Predator Masters!

I'll gladly keep reading whatever you write. [Wink]

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 01:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So far, and I'm not sticking up for the guy, just making an observation, Redfrog has not done anything that would get him in trouble. It's point for point, tit for tat, and as long as he keeps within bounds, I'm not going to silence him. I do not keep up with what goes on over there, he might be a total jerk, but unlike that board, I will not ban him here for what he did, somewhere else...... Such as recently, where they punched a half a dozen tickets (allegedly) for things that were said on the Blob board. To my way of thinking, we hold the high ground on this by letting him talk, when it's pretty clear that none of us would get very far, doing the same thing on PM, with two dozen fingers on the button analyzing every word.

I actually put in a lot of time on Huntmasters, trying to provide a free speech platform for everybody. I hope it does not go unappreciated and unknoticed, and no, I am not seeking praise. Just know that it is not always easy, and not always as rewarding as it could be. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31466 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 03:48 AM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
At first my horse and saddle were in the barn and my crayons were in my desk drawer, I didn't want to color outside the lines.

Gee some of you guys posts might make the hothead report over on the monsters forum, or someone might consider it a rant, or an in your face commentary.

Well Jim, lots of these guys don't know the behind the scenes of Predator Masters, never met you or even spoken to you on the phone. I have to all the above, so I know a little more than some of these guys.

Myself I think I would have called LB first on the phone before I would have came in here just out of respect and clear up some questions if any, LB might have had.

With the many years of problems and issues among some, it would have been the right thing to do.

But true to form LB is allowing what he has preached, freedom of speech.

With all that you preached in the back office and of course long before I became a moderator, I too see no reason for you being here other than to color outside the lines.

Is that analogy like saying we don't allow prostitutes here on PM don't believe in that, but when you go to Las Vegas, you always stop by the mustang ranch for a party?????

Guess you might not consider that hypocrisy either??

All one has to do is look at your words in your posts here and see a contradiction of terms in what you say.

You say you signed on because someone in another forum was taking your name in vain, then your next breath your telling everyone you don't care if they like you or not.

So what in the hell is one suppose to think? Start a thread addressing the issue at PM, even those banned can read your message.

Some of the predatormonster members are still active members at Predator Masters, ask them there in your world.

I see no redeeming social value or use for that website, but it's America and the internet, so be it.

Or did you not want to do that and inform those who don't know about the monster and possibly influence their thinking???

Now I've been gone as a moderator for a couple weeks, so it's possible you or someone else came up with the Rodney King analogy of, "can't we all get along".

But if anything like that happened, I'd expect other moderators to be signing on soon and saying howdy to everyone.

If that's not the case, and I'm well aware you can sign onto any website you choose, based on what you have said here and what you have said in the back office, if I was still there, I'd be scratching my head in absolute wonder.

If nothing has changed in two weeks, and you are here to try and show the world your believed gift of written communication skills, then I'd be questioning everything you have said and done in recent memory.

If your staff is not doing that or at least some, I think it would be fair to say, your leading a flock of sheep, sorry that's the only way I see it.

I've made my mistakes, admit them and will continue to apologize and repair some burnt bridges, you sir have burnt a few cities down doing what you think is right. Your damage control is much greater than mine.

And if this is your way of doing it, well I don't think you'll accomplish much.

Your awesome Jim, in your mind, you make no mistakes, the master of the english language, legal scholar, expert hunter, rancher, man of great wisdom, world travel.

Only thing you need left to accomplish is the the World Boxing Championship, then you'll be one of the tuffest too.....

No doubt Jim you carry your balls in a wheelbarrow to, but I'm having trouble seeing them through the computer keyboard SORRY!!!

Now so you don't think you have all kinds of secrets about me, I'll tell the world that I have talked trash about many banned members, including Rich, Dan Carey, The Borlands and a few others.

But I'll also say I didn't do anything to anyone that others had not or have not done. Several others at least.

I lied when I shut off a member who was being an asshole to some of my friends, I'll fight for my friends just like anyone else.

I have lost my cool in dealing with some handicapped members who can't make a decision to save their butts.

But I'd rather be up front with those than continue to be politically correct and talk out both side of my butt all the time.

I will apologize to those I feel a need to, and others I won't.

I have no financial gain, business adventure, promotional issues to try and acheive through apologizing to some and it's actually damn few.

So forgive me father but I have sinned...

I made a serious mistake by signing on as moderator and stayed out of all the silly stuff that seems to prevail in this industry. MY BAD!!

Yes the philosohpy of PM, great in theory, sucks in reality, depending on your geographic location, person or persons involved, or the political topic at hand.

I don't meet that philosophy when double standards are the norm, or at least as you see at the moment.

So Jim are you here to really just play your silly game of computer witt and fence with people or try and make a little peace among some???

Why did I speak up Jim, let me use one of your phrases, "your assumed wit in your writings is getting on my nerves."

Welcome to Huntmasters by the way.

[ August 12, 2008, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: Ken ]

--------------------
I am 5'10",an asshole 220% for sure. Former dirty deed doer for PM. Corrupt too! My name is Festus.

Posts: 281 | From: High Desert | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 10 posted August 12, 2008 03:55 AM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
Higgins, you all can slap me later, that felt good. [Smile]

[ August 12, 2008, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Ken ]

--------------------
I am 5'10",an asshole 220% for sure. Former dirty deed doer for PM. Corrupt too! My name is Festus.

Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 13 posted August 12, 2008 04:45 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to stay out of this one. I only look at PM maybe once or twice a year, and don't really care much about what goes on there these days.

Redfrog, maybe you don't remember me, but Will Craig was a friend of mine, and I was the first Trapping Moderator when PM was created. When Leonard got backstabbed and lynched, I quit and walked away the next week. I could see the writing on the wall, and wanted nothing to do with the type of people who were taking over.

Now you come here, to my friend Leonard's house spouting shit.

quote:
Sorry Rich I never thought of ADC work with urban coyotes as hunting or calling. It is just killing.Not much challenge really.
I'll call bullshit on that one. You are obviously just a keyboard jockey and a f***ing liar with no experience.

Take a look around this place. Huntmasters isn't the home of bullshit artists such as yourself. It's the home of Master Coyote Hunters.

The best advise I can give to you is to unplug your keyboard and try to learn something at the feet of these masters.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 05:14 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Mule,
I trust you sir, honest I do. Hey, do you know what the animal in THIS photo is?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Redfrog/mule020.jpg

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 06:52 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Redfrog,
You stated on PM that you had considerable experience with urban coyotes because of ADC work.
What were the nature of these complaints? Were they pet attacks or were they what the USDA WS terms "coyote health and safety incidents"?

IP: Logged
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 14 posted August 12, 2008 07:10 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Ken

Nice to see that not everyone is blinded by ego and arrogance or fame and fortune. Much appreciated.

Dennis

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cranky Farmer
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3029

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 08:12 AM      Profile for Cranky Farmer   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ken, well said.

--------------------
~Heath

Posts: 68 | From: SoCal | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 08:21 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Ken, you're living proof there is NO honor among thieves.
Seems you and the RF crew don't have enough dirt on each other to have a decent messkan stand off.
I don't care who wins this dog fight, as long as both combatants are well carved up in the end.

Good luck in your endeavor.

IP: Logged
browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:20 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap Dogboy. Well said. Maybe your not so bad after all! [Smile]
Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:30 AM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
I never though you where a bad guy Ken ,, I think you just found your self walking on the wrong street , looking to far in front of yea and not where you where going ..

hows that one [Big Grin]

Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:51 AM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Rich:"Mule,
I trust you sir, honest I do. Hey, do you know what the animal in THIS photo is?"

Sure do. Its just on of the sexiest beasts on this planet...a Mule.

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:55 AM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Dan Carey I have sinned..There will be no combat sorry.

But I am not a veteran thief, was kicked to the curb before I graduated.

George all I can do is LMAO on your comment, a good one...

--------------------

George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 10:16 AM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
yea buy how many bottles of mayo would i need for this one
 -

Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 10:30 AM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang George, that's a least a half dozen family size jars of mayo, nice looking tuna for sure, bet he fought a good fight.

--------------------

George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 10:34 AM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't know how it fought , I just find them and drive the boat...and that when I ant sick [Razz]
its like hunting very seldom do i get trigger time

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 10:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, sometimes you do something out of pure curiosity. I just approved three registrations. I can't promise to stay out of it, if it gets out of hand. Stay tuned. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31466 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spawn
Member # 3073

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 10:57 AM      Profile for Spawn           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
RedFrog: Sorry Rich I never thought of ADC work with urban coyotes as hunting or calling. It is just killing.Not much challenge really.
[Roll Eyes]

You can bullshit the fans, but you can't bullshit the players.

It's always a slippery slope, when someone is espousing outright utter nonsense and BS, in a crowd steeped in the particulars.

Smartest move you could make is to put a clothespin on those quivering fat lips, to preclude the nonsensical contrived bullshit..

Posts: 24 | From: Hell | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 11:22 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
R "Sorry Rich I never thought of ADC work with urban coyotes as hunting or calling. It is just killing. Not much challenge really."

T.B. "I'll call bullshit on that one. You are obviously just a keyboard jockey and a f***ing liar with no experience. "

Thanks Tim, as always I can count on you.

While I don't have enough experience with paying coyote jobs, my own nuisance control work, in one of the ten biggest cities in North America, coupled with the fact that I actually call urban coyotes, leads me to believe you... "not much challenge" indeed.

In the trade, ADC work is usually done in a rural setting working for livestock owners/associations and "Govt" jobs, and the urban environment is the territory of the Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator, who more often works for individual homeowner or neighborhood association.

Nobody, really does ADC work, with a rifle, in a city!

Fact is, in most cities and large towns, not suburbia, and not the boonies, coyotes are virtually protected by cage trapping restrictions, and the fact they're (generally) too smart to go in one.

I've tried it, trapping and calling urban coyotes, it's every bit the challenge a virgin wild coyote is, if not a whole lot more.

I'd dread having to rid the golf course and park behind my house of coyotes, professionally, and I'd bet there isn't a real ADC man here would think it wouldn't be a real challenge to do so.

Make that two "call bullshits"!

(*Dude, when Krusty calls bullshit on you, ya know ya stink! [Big Grin] )

Leonard,

Maybe you should turn on the private message feature, so Ken (who ever he is), and Redfrog, can hash their crap out in private...

This whole thing looks like shit spatter, from this Ken guy's "break up" at PM?

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 11:27 AM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
No Krusty it isn't...I would have chimed in on page 1 if that was the case...

--------------------

Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 11:37 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry mystery dude, I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Doesn't make me right... just makes me bold. [Smile]

Krusty  -

P.S. If that's not the case, why did you wait until after your break up, to grace us with your presence?

[ August 12, 2008, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Krustyklimber ]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 11:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty
I have it on good authority that urban coyotes are no more than unruly pets.easily called at that.
Just ask the Red Frog.
I second your B.S.
Paul

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 11:41 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Before Redfrog goes buh-bye I got some questions that the PM blackjack squad put lumps on my head for asking.

Why won't PM give me a copy of their IRS Determination Letter approving 501(c)(3) status as required in the regs?

Where is your form 990 that you HAVE to give to who ever asks for it as I have done.

PM claims to be a 501(c)(3)non-profit company. So why doesn't PM appear in the IRS directory of non-profit companies?

Why does the IRS say "Who?" when I ask them about PM on the phone?

I'm not saying PM is not legit or on the up and up, I'm saying I just can't understand why getting answers to questions common to all tax exempt non profits is like pulling teeth on PM.

Because of the stone walling, I have formally asked the IRS to investigat PM. Maybe they will take time from their busy schedule and do it. Maybe they won't. We'll see.

Semp

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 12:00 PM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
Semp Randy Buker recently inquired in a similar manner.

They posted a sticky with the address you send a request to with a self addressed envelope they say they'll send you what you want.

Krusty a fair question, first off I just didn't sign up here, I spoke with both Leonard and Higgins before I registered.

But to be specific to your question, I didn't think I'd be welcomed here, I have only lurked here recently, prior to that I lurk to look at a specific issue then left.

Further being a moderator, having folks that had been banned that came here I didn't think that would be right for me to wear two hats, my personal believe.

If you wear a certain hat, don't go to a certain place, you won't have a problem or be accused of a conflict of interest. Just how I perfer to do business.

No problem telling it like it is, I understand.

[ August 12, 2008, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Ken ]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters