The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Redfrog joins us? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Redfrog joins us?
MULE
Knows what it's all about
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 11:01 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Third trimester

-

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 06:55 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Browning 204, Here's something to ponder. I am on FP's field staff, and yet I have been 86'd from Predator Masters. How is it that could happen if FP ran the place? I have been hanging out with Mike Dillon for the last few days (and he's a damn good guy by the way) and yet still I don't hang at PM. I don't really care for RedFrog (ask him) and I doubt he really cares or likes me much either. But yet you insist that Predator Masters is ran by FoxPro. It's not.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 07:35 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
3 toes. just look at the posts over there. any negative about foxpro is not tolerated. any negative about anyone else is welcomed.
All the Mods use foxpro (free) and they are plugged like crazy.

Even threads about MINASKA or anyone else have to have someone on the foxpro field staff stop in and say hi or a "sorry wrong thread"

kinda deal. just so the name gets in there, some how some way.

I really don't think that all the mods use foxpro because they are that good of a product.

comeone 3 toes I am NOT the only one who see's this.

this is talked about on many other forums.

oh wait, my favorite is this one.

Poster (foxpro guy) = hey guys I went hunting and shot my foxpro caller and now it is dead, what should I do.

foxpro (same guy) = send it in, we will fix it and add more sounds and you will be good to go.

Poster (foxpro guy) that is great! foxpro has such great customer service. I have died and gone to customer service heaven!!!!!!!'

COME ON WHO FALLS FOR THAT??

Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 07:36 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Mule, I'm afraid I have one of those shirts that RF is wearing. I kinda look like that when I wear it too.
Mine says--- Max Load at 50 PSI----

IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 07:43 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Browning,
Do you really believe that ALL moderators at P.M. get free Foxpro callers? Only those moderators that are Foxpro rep.'s get callers sent out for them to test. I don't believe that ALL P.M.moderators are Foxpro field staff rep.s.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 08:00 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
No shit Rich! I'm running 10 ply polyester @ 80#. Good for a few extra miles per gallon! But, I must admit it makes for a rough ride.

Dennis

[ August 11, 2008, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Greenside ]

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 08:00 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
maybe not ALL but I am willing to bet there are some if not most.

I mean really, they are selling out and being loyal to people for what $120??

The units can't cost all that much to build. Don't tell me they have alot of $ tied up in their Noises, I mean sounds. I have heard them!

I didn't come hear to bash foxpro, seriously I didn't.
I just wanted to express my dislike for froggy and the games he plays.

thank you leonard for letting me do that.

Ok I am off the subject now. I gotta get the off spring ready and go run some errands....

Greenside
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 08:26 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know anything about free callers etc. but a guy has to wonder when two mods over there start two new topics in the predator hunting forums with the title Lighting Strikes Two and Lighting Strikes in One Minute. What's the motive behind that and what do you assume is going on there?

Dennis

Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 09:08 AM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
3 toes, I don't even know you, but I always hear what a swell guy you are. [Smile] And you are correct, I don't have time to care whether someone likes me or not.

Greenside, it's tough to argue with that logic. [Roll Eyes] Imagine my surprise when I visit a predator hunting, internet forum and there are two stories with pics on the same day and both are about calling and killing coyotes.

Whodathunkit???

So what is your favorite sound?

Thought you guys might like to see the latest addition to my herd.
 -

Not real smart, very noisy, and if you want to see how well it's hung, you'll have to look under the tail. [Eek!]

--------------------
."Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posts: 31 | From: Alberta | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 09:43 AM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a mighty fine looking animal ya got there frog

--------------------

Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 09:53 AM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Mule. [Big Grin]

She's a beauty eh! [Big Grin]

--------------------
."Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is

Greenside
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 10:10 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Well that's the typical spin that I would be expecting from you. Put some blinders on that mule so he can get the same view on life that you have.

It's all about perception and your board has a real hard time getting a grasp on that fact. The shit stirring isn't due to the fact that PM is a Remington, Ford, Stoney Point or whatever board, and you can take that for what's worth.

Ya, I know you have told me in the past that it's none of my damn business and I had better watch my shit or there would consquences. Your intent(so you say) is to make PM that best of the best and you can't even ponder on the fact of what might be the problem or issues and that also goes for most of the mod's over there. If you can't get over the conflict of interest that seems to be quite apparent maybe you or some of them should consider resigning for the good of the board and Will's dream can again come alive.

What's my favorite sound? I like to think it's the sound of a frog gig piercing the skin on a bully frog, but it's really just the sound of a pee-wee going wee-wee on one.

Dennis

Edit: for clarifying

[ August 11, 2008, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Greenside ]

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 10:36 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Redfrog, in your mind, do you believe it is just or even a little fair that you are free to post your opinions and views on Leonard's board but Leonard is not free to post on Predator Masters, of which you are Chairman and Spokesman? In your mind, do you believe it is fair that you use profanity when posting on Leonard's board but would delete them from any other user on your board?
"As I've stated I'm a guest here. I plan to stay that way."
In the interest of fairness would you be willing to consider extending posting privileges on Predatormasters to Leonard?

IP: Logged
Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 11:14 AM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Holey moley professor, that looks like legit question.If it is I'll be glad to answer it.

This is my spin on it.

Firstly, a lot of people are mistaken about how PM works and how much control I personally have over anything that is done there. Believe what you want, that is the fact of the matter.
Of course I have a say in what goes on, the same as any other mod there. I'm the guy that gets to send the nasty grams, because I'm the spokesman, not because it was my idea.

No doubt about it, sometimes I enjoy my job. But those times are few and far between.

I do not make the rules at PM anymore than you make the rules here.
This is just common sense. If you post here follow the rules, if you post somewhere else, different rules, same premise.

Is life fair or just? It is not my job to right all the wrongs in the world. I just want to hunt predators. Is it fair that I waste my time dealing with people who have no idea who I am or what they are talking about, but find it fun to run around trashing me? I don't think so.

I don't know why Leonard had his posting privileges revoked. I'm sure if he was interested in posting at PM again he would let me or one of the other mods know.

Whether he was reinstated is up to vote by the mods. It wouldn't be the first time someone was reinstated, it also wouldn't be the first time someone was turned down.

I didn't come here to discuss PM policy but I'm not so naive that I didn't expect to be questioned on it. Here's a question for you.
Why should I waste my time typing with my two fingers to answer a question from someone that doesn't want the truth and simply wants another opportunity to say "Yep that's your spin on it"

I'm not saying that statement applies to you, but it sure does some others.

If you aren't prepared to believe what I say, then don't ask.

If I'm driving in a place with a 70 MPH limit, I'm not likely to drive at 30 MPH because the limit around my place is 30 MPH.

That is one of the attraction here [Wink]
Course everyhing is a trade off. It's tough to get some of these guys to talk about their hunting. [Confused]

--------------------

MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 12:17 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Frog: "It's tough to get some of these guys to talk about their hunting"

Well there may be one of two reasons for that.

1. You are posting about predator hunting in the wrong forum. This is the members forum. The predator hunting forum is below. Maybe you should try there.

or

2.Hardly anyone here likes you.

You are trying to come off like you are just here to talk about hunting. Who are you trying to bullshit??

You stated the reason you are here in your second post.....

Frog: "The real reason I registered here is because someone took my name in vain, over there at Predator Humpster, and I didn't want it to become a fad."

That is why you are here

That and to shake your more than ample butt around here when you wouldn't allow the members of this board to do the same at PM.

Which essentially makes you a BIG FAT HYPOCRITE!

And I'll ask again. Why aren't you over at predator monsters defending your good name??

I 'll tell ya why. Because those dudes would eat your ass alive, thats why.

--------------------

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 12:20 PM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Higgins brings up a god point!

I know it is not the way around here but, Frog shouldn't be here!
He has NO good intent, he doesn't want to talk hunting, he just wants to stir up crap.

I ain't shit but thats my "spin" on it.

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 12:22 PM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
GO MULE GO!!! I like you (not in a gay way)
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 12:51 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"he just wants to stir up crap."
--------------------------------
Said the champion crap slinger. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 01:23 PM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
Have I told yea about my dislike for Glenn Guess,

If Mikes still out there or he see's this thread , I like to know how he feels about one of his rep's constantly lying to the masses or future customers ? like I always say great product you guys put out but I feel bad that you have a rep that go's out of his way to lie's to the guys from your home state ............
Maybe next time you guys are videoing a hunt you should get the great GG to take you to red house..
I honestly don't see that a good guy like you mike would stand for it.. just cant see it

And by the way, what up Mr frog, glad to see yea around [Eek!]

edit to add last sentence to keep me on topic

[ August 11, 2008, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: George Ackley ]

Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 02:22 PM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
""Said the champion crapslinger""

hee hee, you caught me Rich!!

I have thrown it, thats for sure and I will never deny that!

I throw it at a select audience and for good reason (in my mind)
But Mr. Stay on Topic or say what we want you to say or there will be actions taken, just walks in here and expects to be one of us?

Nope I am not buying it at all!!!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 02:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have considered the irony, and mentioned it in passing. They didn't just ban me at PM, they lynched me. Now, would I like to be restored?

Not sure if it's even a little bit important to me, but would I use the privilege?
Doubtful. Just like CG, I'm registered; but have no intention of contributing.

But, the point is, as should be apparent to everybody, he's here, where everybody can speak their mind. What does that tell you? Even he is surprised.

I understand why they have a different policy over there. I don't agree with it but if it works for them, I don't give a shit.

But, the real issue here is a small group of clinically disturbed folks under the cloak of anonymity, shooting their mouths off; timid assholes suddenly very brave. It's pathetic, and absolutely not a good thing for the sport. Maybe that wasn't the envisioned intent, but that's the turd he laid when he squatted. He can fine tune the hell out of it, but that particular element is always going to cause trouble. Every message board has to deal with it, and here we have "The Land of The Banned" suddenly welcoming just exactly the people that cause 99% of the discord, and it's not just in cyberspace. It's really shameful.

Whatever? LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 03:45 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"But, the real issue here is a small group of clinically disturbed folks under the cloak of anonymity, shooting their mouths off; timid assholes suddenly very brave. It's pathetic, and absolutely not a good thing for the sport. Maybe that wasn't the envisioned intent, but that's the turd he laid when he squatted. He can fine tune the hell out of it, but that particular element is always going to cause trouble. Every message board has to deal with it, and here we have "The Land of The Banned" suddenly welcoming just exactly the people that cause 99% of the discord, and it's not just in cyberspace. It's really shameful."

I agree it's bad for the sport. Promoting this sport is an uphill struggle at the best of times. We can hang together or we will surely all hang seperately.

--------------------

Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 03:49 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mikey, not the mule, the other one.

Get down off that chair, you look foolish screaming "There's a frog in the room,. There's a frog in the room." [Eek!]

Everyone knows I'm here. Get over it.

--------------------

browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 04:30 PM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, we all know your here. We can smell you plain as day! [Razz]

Ok no problem, if leonard wants to let you play then it is his call.

The only reason that I know that you came here is because someone messaged me over at PM (your pm)

ooops you probably shouldn't know that I am still a member. I am on like #7 now. Not really hard to get in. No funny business just rejoin when the need arrives.

Your people are kinda slow at keeping up....

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2008 05:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Something I would like to share about Predator Monster and a few of the sickos that the board attracts.

As I have said before, my home address is known, I have nothing to hide. Of course Salman Rushdie, probably said the same thing, also that guy in Holland that was killed.

I said, before that I was able to figure out at least something about where the strange phone calls were coming from. It was a unique email address I used to register on the Okie board, totally inactive, no spam, no nothing. My intent was to lend support for Higgins while they were dog piling him but it quickly turned into an attack on me, including a particularly disgraceful post about how my wife deserved to die because I am such an asshole. Okay the post stood there until Randy Reeves complained about it, and I threatened legal action,at which point, they addopted a bunker mentality.

Okay, so much for the background. Today, I got a package, books for "my child" along with a bill. I spent about fifteen minutes on hold but again, this was an "on line registration, and AGAIN, they gave me the email address that I only used to register on The Oklahoma Predator Hunters Board. This means that the only people that were aware of that email address are the administrators of that message board.

I suspect that one or both of those gentlemen are members of Predator Monsters and are playing incredibly juvenile games with me as the target. This is the type of adult that is using Gary's board for personal attacks, and they should be exposed and condemned by the rest of us. It is a shame that he doesn't see the problem and allows them to do what they are doing.

This is not to say that the whole membership is guilty of this shit, they aren't. But, if he heeds any advice from me, he would get control of that handfull that are guilty.

Yeah, he's the center of attention right now, but I cannot believe he will allow a few bad apples to continue. with their bullshit? And, Gary. Yeah, I got your olive branch the other day. I am still checking a few details, but I already know that some of the things you said, in your email is not true. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were fed bad information. But why you want, or feel that you need my help, to do what is being done, is a complete mystery to me?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters