The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2024 01:58 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard he puts on classes in az. maybe for the calling clubs like Higgy does.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5063 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2024 02:05 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I been to az. few times the structure is different; you have way more coyotes and some hunt from step ladders. Don't you think maybe Minn. be a little different as far as structure and the coyotes be in other places like a farmer's grove and eating out of his dog's food dish. ect. Hell Az not even close to S.D. sure some of same sounds work but also keep in mind coyote vocals is main sounds on the list for here if you want to kill a lot of coyotes. Just way it is. What good is it to talk about rig hunting when we can't shoot from a truck here?

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5063 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2024 03:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about? In some places, there is a distinction, shooting at game, shooting from a road, there are ways of slicing that issue. State lands my be different from private property. Stuff like that. If you are off the road, and or not shooting across the road, that can make a difference. In other places, it may be a flat NO, But then some people tow a trailer set up with shooting racks, but it's not a "MOTOR VEHICLE'.

So then, what is the question?

Like in Texas where they shoot from a blind on stilts, what is the distinction, if you have a rack in the back of your truck? For that matter, I've seen dedicated shooting blinds overlooking meadows and some of these things look like they have been in place for 50/100 years, and primarily at night. That's another big NO NO in some places. No night hunting.

Where I was in Africa, the Professional Hunter has a heavy duty suppresser suitable for Magnums and they are cheap and no phony government license or regulations and no 8 months approval.

What I mean is we get pretty fucking over regulated in this country, in spite of our supposed gun law freedoms that are stressed over and over. You know, $1200 for a suppresser? You can buy a whole rifle for half that price! And then a $200 tax stamp, when it's just a hearing safety device in other countries and not regulated!

I'm just saying that we are being taken advantage of, and I resent it!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 11, 2024, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters