The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Looking for that hunting challenge of a lifetime?... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Looking for that hunting challenge of a lifetime?...
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2018 10:54 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Semp how was the BBQ?
Don't get no better than tator salad , bake beans and some good BBQ.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 12:04 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Meawhile..at Tebbe's house...

[IMG]  - GOATS by Lonehowl, on Flickr[/IMG]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 12:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The only thing wrong with that picture is that there are still some leaves on that tree....and it ain't dead, yet.

Other than that, it's funny as hell. Also, I have seen exactly the same thing one time visiting a friend of Nancy's out in Boron. Only it was spring and they were fruit trees and the goats were making sure no blossoms survived.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: apparently there weren't any cars to climb on?

[ August 09, 2018, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 02:13 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That's an example of the kind of tough uphill shot that makes for a true challenge of a lifetime !!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 03:25 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's what I'm talking about! Now if they could fly that would be a tough hunt.
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 05:04 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking if I rested my rifle over some bags on the hood say about 15-20 yards ? I might be able to pick that white one off in the upper left hand corner. Will have to spin the knobs of course. That's if there is no wind !!

I don't know though ? I'm not trying to come across as some kind of internet warrior. I think, I probably could pull it off ?

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 07:05 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you been thru Predator University's marksmanship course? If not...than no....keep dreaming.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 07:40 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
No, I haven't !! Damn it !! A guy can dream though ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2018 08:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If you are any kind of shot at all, taking out the front legs, he should fall right on top of the big brown momma for a Twofer. All you need is an accurate AR, and they all are. Should be a piece of cake. Oh, and you do your part.

What, 8 1/2 of 'em, You should be able to easily run the table; to use a pool table metaphor. Good luck, y'all!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2018 04:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's funny !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 10, 2018 07:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, they all are. <snort>

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters