The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » update (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: update
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted June 28, 2021 09:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Last night I got two pints, or "units" of whole blood, type O positive. Felt pretty good this morning and ate everything they gave me for breakfast and 30 minutes later, barfed it all up. Big mess all over the floor next to the bed, but since I'm hooked up to the fucking christmas tree, you can't just get up and sprint to the bathroom, gotta unplug it from the wall and drag it with you and that was obviously too much to do so I just laid a pizza right here by the bed....kind of embarrassing BUT, the cutest little Asian doll babe who is the charge nurse today had to clean up my mess. That's all the news from 3rd floor surgical. My daughter has a cleaning lady at the house and I told her to be sure and snag a couple of guns in the top drawer of my dresser! I have not heard back but she better read the text before she lets some stranger fold my laundry! Also, I'm not getting out today. [Confused]

I brought three books with me, just in case. I really feel okay after throwing up, you know how that is, sometimes? I threw up Friday leaving the doctor appointment, just pulled into a parking lot and opened to door and let it out but no food just goowy/slime, don't know what to make of that; or this event?

All I got; TMI, I know!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2021 09:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And somehow ........... I got an email from 'you' with a link to a log-in on Tik Tok ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2021 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Shelley has been texting, and telling me the little stuff Tillie is getting away with since I'm gone. Into the trash, turning over planters outside, getting on the furniture, and maybe stuff she's not telling me but I guess there are no rules and she's happy as a clam. At least Pinky is behaving. She secured the guns, big relief!

This "cleaning lady" brought nothing with her! WTF? Never saw that before? No sprays, rags, brooms or mops and no vacuum? My Kirby is like a fifty pounder and she can't lug it around, I don't know what they will do but I suspect I probably bought a Dyson, we'll see?

Good hunting. El Bee

yes, I sent that. It's about the covid injection

[ June 28, 2021, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2021 12:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok .......... Every once in a while I'll get an email from someone known to me and it's pure spam. The whole log in thing was kind of a red flag for me.
I wouldn't be so paranoid if everybody wasn't out to get me !!!!

Speaking of red flags .......... a 'cleaning lady' with no supplies ????? In the words of the great philosopher Fudd "Somethin screwy's going on here."

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2021 02:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
yes! and Shelley said: quote/she is sooooo sloooow!

Isn't it always that way with hourly?

I wonder what that cost me today?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2021 04:18 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn Leonard,
After reading your posts I quit complaining about my back. Seems insignificant now but I do need to refresh my glass of Covid medicine.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2021 04:31 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes indeed Leonard. GET BETTER!!!!!
I know you are a tough onery old fart so get up and ride that horse again.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2021 05:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I gave the lowdown in the other thread, but I expect to get out of here today? They gave me two units of blood just to get my hemoglobin to where it registers, and it got up to 10.2 momentarily, which is still anemic as hell. Seems stable at 9.4 right now, but normal people are usually up at around 14 or so.

I'm curious about this new housekeeper that has been folding my underwear? I don't mind slow if they do a half way decent job while they are fucking off on my time. Shelley texted me and said she had to cut it off without even doing the upstairs! Actually, with the cleaning ladies I've had before, they don't even go upstairs because I don't either. Right now, with Shelley there, it's different and I had a plumber in there before I came down here and he pulled a toilet and replaced a wax ring and so the bathroom needed some cleanup. I think it was because the facilities go undisturbed for months on end, and might dry out a bit then when used, the seals and O rings....and wax rings fail.

Anyway, if I keep this female, who sounds like that character Tim Conway did on Carol Burnett Show, real slow old man. Who knows, maybe she's cute? The intimacy has already started since she is folding and putting away my underwear! (stay out of my toybox, lady!) Just kidding, what's that? Paul knows that stuff. I think I made him moderator of that forum a while back?

Looking forward to getting home any finding out what kind of vacuum cleaners I bought and I understand that Tillie has been looking for me, how sweet!

edit: PS keep those cards and letters coming in and thank you folks for the well wishes! 10-4 good buddies!

[ June 29, 2021, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2021 07:42 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Leonard;
Just a thought but you might consider putting the word out that you would be willing to trade room & board to a nurse or nursing student in exchange for light housekeeping & cooking.
Someone being there to keep an eye on you wouldn't hurt and might help ease your daughter's mind a bit.
Again, just a thought.
Get more better !!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2021 08:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what, Richard? That’s exactly something we have been talking about! I just don’t know quite how to go about it. Also, I’m not sure I want to share my privacy outside of a relationship, which right now, I’m between engagements. But yeah, if there’s somebody looking to save rent in exchange for cleaning the downstairs, it could be benifici to both parties!

We shall see? Doctor consultation, he said I can go home and would call my daughter so she can come down and pick me up. I’m not getting dressed yet. Big relief!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2021 09:26 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Get to gettin better soon. Starting to miss your rants,I mean commentaries on the days news. [Wink]
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2021 09:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Talk to the head nurse (the person who actually runs things in a hospital). If they don't know somebody, they likely would know who to talk to.

--------------------

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2021 02:33 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Good news LB glad to hear you're doing better and might be heading home.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2021 06:19 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the updates and get well soon.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2021 09:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, listen up, those in the Peanut Gallery!

Got home last night around supper time and first thing I saw was Tillie standing on the front sofa looking out the front window and she recognized me when I went to the mailbox and went nuts! Shelley thought she would leave the back slider open so she could got out and potty but she saw that as an opportunity to monitor the going's on, out in the front yard and up and down the street. Some plans are better than others.

So, we had Rigatoni pasta and sausages for dinner and I surprised myself with my appetite; I ate all of it. Then, of course, I noticed the house was clean, Shelley got a recommendation from a girlfriend for a housecleaner she uses and yes, it's a vast improvement, and I also noticed that this one puts stuff where she wants it, so I have been doing a little adjusting but no big deal. I even gave myself an injection while watching the Dodgers kick ass on the Giants, 3-1.

After my first shower in a week, I actually feel pretty good! I will need to take these self injections for at least 3 months. Need blood drawn every week and maybe more transfusions, depending? The blood thinners are transitioning from IV to injections and in 3 months, to the prodaxal(sp) capsules for another 3 months. That's it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2021 10:14 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Home LB.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2021 11:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know who the first person was to come up with the idea that "We're going to put a tiny room in your house that you'll stand naked in while we dump water that's warmer than cold but not too hot over you and it will be so good that it will make even your singing sound good" but they deserve to have a star in Heaven named after them !!!

[Smile]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2021 12:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are weird!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2021 12:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are weird!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2021 12:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm blaming everything on the Covid Medicine.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2021 04:52 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I love my showers too ! havent posted much been kinda poorly going in for a diagnosis everything is pointing to Parkinson's. we will see!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2021 06:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dang............. Hopefully, if it is Parkinson's it's early enough that they can treat it with meds.

Hey Leonard;
Add your name to that card that I sent you & forward it to Paul. [Wink]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2021 07:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You better send it again? I do not recall seeing it?

My dog is officially estranged and sleeping upstairs with Shelley every night! [Confused] How's that for gratitude? She comes over in the morning so I can pull her ears and let her out to go tinkle, but other than that, she's decide to go with the one that let's her get on the furniture. I'm already hearing about serious discussions, should I kick the bucket. Three contenders for custody of Tillie and nobody seems very interested in Pinky? Might have to make it a package deal!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Parkinson's? I'm afraid I don't know what that is? Yeah, I have heard of it, the name, but that's it. Obviously, You don't need another disease, Paul. I hope it's a false alarm, you got enough on your plate!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 01, 2021, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2021 07:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh great, been reading about Parkinson's. The last thing you need is difficulty swallowing! Among 3 dozen other things, especially shooting tight groups! I'm imagining Deputy Barney Fife with a shaky revolver. And you might need to get a ladies bow and fling shorter arrows. Sounds like you can handle most of it.

Seriously, God doesn't give you more than you can handle. Remember that!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2021 09:35 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul: Praying that it is not Parkinson's. I too, approaching age 81 have been tested for Parkinson's but was blessed that it was negative. Hoping you have the same results.
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters