The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » So long, folks;

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So long, folks;
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2021 10:49 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just got a call from U.S. Customs and Border Patrol informing me that a package addressed to me has been intercepted containing drugs and contraband. Seem I'm in a heap of trouble and am looking at jail time if I don't put money on a gift card.
I told them that they'll never take me alive.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

It was the over-seas area code on caller I.D. [Eek!]

[ April 13, 2021, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 13, 2021 11:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
SNAP OUT OF IT YOU SNIVELING COWARD!

scratch that: I meant "PONY SOLDIER"

[ April 13, 2021, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2021 01:13 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Escape while you still have time !! I'd go hide out in Fields if it were me..
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2021 06:02 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Man ................. I'm getting tired of waiting on them to get here. They must have stopped to chat with the I.R.S. Agents that were going to arrest me last month.

[Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2021 04:52 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I got two voice mails last week (I never answer the phone anymore) that said I was in a heap of legal trouble and I needed to call them back right away.

These scammers send out thousands of these messages and if they get one or two bites it is worth the effort to them. Hell of a way to make a living.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 07:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
i always tell them that there mother was a real good whore ! and me and the gang liked her a lot !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 08:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I must be on a gold plated list of some sort? I've won second place TWICE now, in Publisher's Clearing House. Both times the prize has been $2 million dollars and a Black Mercedes. After a lengthly congratulations and copying down important stuff, all I have to do is pay something for some reason I don't remember? That's another thing! Apparently I signed up for this when I ordered a subscription to some magazine. Yes, it's true, I can be forgetful at times. But, it is so official because they have my name and address and all that stuff. Any they know that I'm a senior; not as sharp as I used to be.... Has to be legit!

My daughter told me it's been around for quite a while, so I'm a little miffed that I'm just now getting all knowed up about it. Is this a great country or what?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 11:41 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
New one (to me, anyway). [Eek!]
Seems as though I've missed Jury Duty and have fines to pay according to the man with the Hindu accent !!!!!
I tried to bribe him with a deal on a Black Angus Steakhouse franchise but he was NOT amused.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2021 07:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't that an interesting set of circumstances or laws or forbidden rules about the meat we consume from "Cloven hoofed" beasts. Some are restricted from eating beef and some from pork and all because of religious considerations. But, they cover their ass by mentioning Trigenosis, (which I'm spelling phonetically and spell check never heard of it) something about hookworm, I believe? Smoked pork, if not experienced, is difficult to describe adequately. Fried bacon has killed campers in the arctic, luring polar bears from miles away. At least, legend has it; but it sounds believable.

All I know is that I draw the line on quite a bit of icky stuff, oysters, etc., for instance, Menudo. The list is extensive. Kimchi? Peking Duck? Chitlins?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2021 08:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If you eat lobster, you're a food connoisseur.
If you eat crawfish, you're a redneck.
Yeah, people are funny when it comes to eats.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters