The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Where do you get Liberals on steroids = NZ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Where do you get Liberals on steroids = NZ
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2021 09:43 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Bugout property's. Interesting kinda been hearing stuff in that regard. It would seem that getting out of a metro area would be difficult ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2021 10:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There's been several movies along that theme. I remember one with Ray Milland from the 1950's. You know, you get the family together and start up the Rambler and head out of town. Then the fun begins. This was Los Angeles, obviously. They were probably heading for Idaho? On the way, street thugs and survival peril. I don't remember how it ended, but I think the story involved a nuke? It was in realistic black and white.

It don't matter you take their stuff or they take your stuff, survival of the fittest. Dave, please watch out for the LA crowd headed your way, help them any way you can, be a Good Samaritan.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 11, 2021, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2021 11:16 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
No worries LB. I'll be glad to help them thru on their way to Idaho. They'll be driving right past my place. I'm pretty confident they have no desire to live where we will be.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2021 05:05 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't understand the bugout crap either. I'd imagine they'd have a nice leisurely drive out of shitcago if things went south. After all, they do live in a democRATic controlled warzone.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters