The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Where do you get Liberals on steroids = NZ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Where do you get Liberals on steroids = NZ
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 02, 2021 02:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
When you have one case of virus in a population of 5 million, naturally, they talk about punishment. This is so like our very own CONTROL FREAKS - The Democrat Party!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/new_zealand_debates_punishing_rulebreakers_who_get_covid.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2021 04:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Very good now go put your mask on !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 07, 2021 11:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, who woke up Paul?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2021 01:09 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul never sleeps. He knows if you've been bad or good................... really really good intel.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2021 02:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If the cops ever find his hideout, that 2nd AR will come in handy! I was going to say: hey, wish I could afford that kinda shit! But, the way it is here, (I may have mentioned before?) there's nuttin' to buy!

You know, I should stop buying these so called "Gun Mags". First of all, I read about Springfield's new Tricked Out HELLCAT! Man! does that look slick! Then I think, wake up, stupid! You can't get any of that shit here in The People's Republik! I should quit reading and dreaming of just the ticket for "CONCEALED CARRY" (which we can't do here)

Oh well, it's coming your way, sure as shit! And I don't want to hear any weeping and gnashing of teeth. Biden don't care about your quaint little habits in the Grand Canyon State. There is no logic to his plans, at all. How does he propose to prevent another "Shoot'em up" where some deranged asshole locks the doors and then murders 2 dozen innocent people? He thinks he needs to take away everybody's means to defend themselves from homicidal maniacs. Sure, that will work! Get rid of guns, keep all those Ghetto kids from killing each other with guns they stole from my house. And your house! edit: I mean; YOUR CAR! BECAUSE WHEN YOU COMPLY WITH SOME BUSINESS RESTRICTION AND LEAVE YOUR PROTECTION IN THE CAR. YOU DON'T REALLY DO THAT, DO YOU?

How many times do i have to tell them that making honest law abiding Americans defenseless will not lower the murder rate in Chicago! Neither will letting them out of prison so they won't catch a virus help the murder rate. The thing is, he KNOWS THIS! So what the hell is heup to? Buying votes from nervous suburban housewives? Could be? Or some other illogical reason? Hasn't he heard about the largest increasing segment of the population buying guns for self protection? White women!

Nothing about Democrat policies makes any sense! Really, what is the reason for the welcome at the border? How does that help anything or anybody?

I give up
El Bee

[ March 07, 2021, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2021 03:24 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Simple; Bring in undocumented democrats, register them to vote and win the Electoral votes of Texas, Arizona & Calif.

Weez really really fuked.

Edit 2 spel

[ March 07, 2021, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2021 07:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to argue with your astute analysis, ko ko. We are (indeed) Royally FUCKED!

So, what can we do? Don't tell me to stock up. I've already mentioned in great detail, the situation here in The People's Republik.

But, I can't help myself. Yes I stood in line outside for 3 hours, waiting to get inside, probably the biggest chain of gun stores in this state. I spent, wasted, actually a hundred bucks in stuff I don't need, like miniature novelty 12 gauge shells and overpriced 9mm and rimfire crap, and foreign.

Okay, so I reviewed my predicament and the question is still: what's next? Are they really looking at confiscation? What will you do? Start digging holes in the back yard? That reminds me. Digging holes in Upland is an inside joke. The ground is so rocky, it's difficult to describe. My pick is warn down 4 or 5 inches on both ends! Folks, that represents a lot of dug up boulders! Digging a hole deep and wide enough with hand tools is the job of 3 men and a boy! You have no idea!

Good hunting. El Bee

(ponder my question)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2021 03:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You wanna have fun digging come to Ash Fork ! we dig one hole set a post and wire everything to it !
Wasnt sleepin I've not been well goin to clinic on Wed>

[ March 08, 2021, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2021 07:49 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on fence to fence caliche about 6 inches under the sand. The family bought me a 110 jackhammer one year for Father's Day............ greatest gift ever !!!!

Paul........... GET TO FEELIN' MORE BETTER !!!!

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2021 09:14 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking at moving to a different house. It has a hidden cellar that looks like a good place to stash stuff !!

I don't own any firearms though.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 08, 2021 05:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Jhelum of a good response Dave! Turns out, I lost all mine in a boating accident. Almost drowned, too! It was in all the papers! A damned shame, too! I’d had that antique, belonged to my grand dad, ‘ course it was inoperable anyway.
Turns out I’m actually defenseless except for a set of steak knives.

Good hunting (with what?) El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 03:15 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
As i Always say you can have mine when they are empty cum and git em you will never clear the gate

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 08:08 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I'm off to the peoples republik of Oreygone. No use in having firearms for Dyke Brown to come and get. Plus there are no coyotes there anyway.
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 09:38 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave;
While you're in Oree-gon stop at Fields.
Good burgers.
Great milkshakes.
Say 'Hi' to Pete Miller and get directions to the hot springs on Trout Creek.
Pretty sure that I left a couple of coyotes there since I lost all of my firearms in the brushfire of '07 and didn't have anything to shoot them with.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 09:44 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes indeed Fields the Trout Creek Mountains. Andrews the Folly Farm. Good livin' out there.

You ever make it east to Jordan Valley koko ?

[ March 09, 2021, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 11:10 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I was coming down from Wash. hunting from French Glenn toward the Hart Mountain Coyote Preserve (or something like that) and then down around Fields to hunt and soak in the hot springs. After that I would head to (I believe) Sulpher Springs Road out of Winnemucca for a couple of days and then back toward home.
I used to make some really goofy 'test dirt-hole sets' without a trap just to see if anything would work them on the way down and check them on the way back home.
Good times & good fur.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 11:17 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yup the I.O.N. country. Look's like were moving a little ways into it. Jordan Valley.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 03:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Youz guys make it sound so easy! Just toss a dart at the map pinned to the wall and giddiup! While I'm stuck in a damned time warp! Please help me, I'm falling....

Yup, my accident was right on Euclid Blvd, damned monsoon and flash flood, I shoulda never been out that day. The way it is now, the only defense I have is a friendly hound dog.

It just drives me nuts to read the mags and those asshole claim that handguns MUST HAVE OPTICS! And, I'm just foolish if I EVER TRY TO fire a gun without a silencer. It doesn't seem to matter to that gun writer crowd that we can't get that shit in The Land of the Fruits and the Nuts! I'M SO DAMNED SICK OF THE ELITIST ATTITUDE I COULD SCREAM!

Oh yeah, handgun accuracy is so much better with red dot sights and I'm about ready to stack all my obsolete shit out at the curb. Tomorrow's trash day! I feel so inadequate, no red dots, no silencers, no ammo!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2021 03:32 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I honestly didn't think we would move again ? this valley is blowing up I can't get far enough away.

230 houses going in 3/4 mile from my current house. The country in Payette county is going to start getting ate up fast !!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2021 02:35 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
The influx of people fleeing from all those Blue states is unreal. I watched Nevada get filled up with those f#cking california bastards fleeing from there and buying everything up and turning 30 g houses into 100g houses and building houses on any piece of sagebrush you could build on and turning Nevada into the same thing they tried to escape from. And now that I am in TN. I see assholes from New York buying up all available land here and building houses. It's gonna get crowded here within the next few years. Just glad we have enough acreage to at least have a decent buffer zone from the masses fleeing from those demonrat states.
America is doomed and we are all gonna pay the price for letting those commie bastards come into power.The most well planned and executed takeover ever in the history of the world. Kruschev was so right when he said "We will bury you from within." That slippery slop has turned into a giant cliff we fell off of.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2021 04:04 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Sittin on ten acres national forest on the east side big hilly unusable property on the west 160 acre parcel to the north if anything happened there I would never see
it, on the south a parcel owned by a friend he's an idiot nothing will ever happen there! I'm good for a while nearest neighbor bout a mile away ! Love my neighbors bout a mile away!

[ March 10, 2021, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2021 06:44 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
You nailed it Walt. We have people from everywhere coming in here. It's not just Kalifornian's anymore.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2021 11:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
While I'm stemming the tide! See, somebody's got to hold down the Fort! It's Patriotic!

Besides, when I drive the dirt and wave neighborly, They flip me off just as soon as they recognize the CA plate. I had a AZ sun plate on the front of my Dodge and they would always wave me through with no questions . I shoulda removed it when I sold it! It was good public relations. And, I suspect the worst inhospitable ones are not even native?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2021 11:57 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't feel to bad Leonard. Around here a Idaho plate that start's with 1A indicates Boise. They are hated in rural Idaho-Oregon.
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2021 05:03 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
There is a big influx of property buyers here from shitcago and they are driving property values sky high. They are buying their "bugout property in the wilderness". Name a price and they pay it.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters