The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Match this ya old farts !!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Match this ya old farts !!!!
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2021 09:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Went with my long suffering wife to the Dollar General store this morning. She picked up a bottle of the house brand wine and when I checked out, the chick-a behind the counter carded me !!!!
Pushing 68 years & I've still got it !!!!!

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2021 10:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
She obviously has a thing for old farts and secretly copied your address. Congratulations! Now you have a stalker!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2021 11:18 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like she may have daddy issues... Or wait, maybe grandpa issues lmao!-Tex
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2021 11:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

It don't matter what they think about me as long as they think about me !!!!! [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2021 07:07 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Poor girl might have vision problems, you never know.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 26, 2021 08:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko? He's Mr Safford. The one and only, Senior Citizen "Chick Magnet"!

Can you tell how jealous I am?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2021 03:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Shaking my head !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2021 04:41 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't they use that chip on your debit/credit card to tell whomever you are your age and what your buying. State or Federal law? Just got to be some kinda law I mean ,come on, we have laws against anything and everything and are going to get even more laws to make you feel better that Big Brother is watching you and only wants to take care of you and protect you from whatever they believe might harm you. Right?

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 641 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2021 06:42 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't surprise me if in our brave new world the credit card chip will report your guns / ammo purchases directly to the government for your own safety.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2021 11:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If by your own safety, you mean sending a flash message
BOLO, be on the lookout, heading east on main street possible unlawful transport of guns and/or ammunition. USE EXTREME CAUTION

[ January 29, 2021, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters