The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » If it ain't like this, at least I'm old....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If it ain't like this, at least I'm old....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 17, 2020 06:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/the_incredible_shrinking_biden_polling_lead.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 10:53 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought everyone knew polls, are meant to shape public opinion, not reflect it.
I can't imagine any outcome other than a Trump victory in Nov. Does anyone seriously think Joe fucking Biden is fit to hold public office in his current mental state?
Every close up of Biden, you can see the eyes of a goat, there is no life behind them. Most of us have seen that look in an elderly person we have known in our lifetime, just a vacant look.
Compare photos of Joe from just five or six years ago, you can still see a light, but now, it is extinguished and he is entering the early stages of dementia.

Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 11:46 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
All true, but then again who would have ever thought that a fluff-boy from Kenya with a man-wife and a suspended law degree would get elected twice ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 12:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
all good points!

But, as one that walked to the wrong isle last week and thankfully, only had to backtrack one row to find my car, I am sensitive to this dementia stuff! The week before that, I tried to open the door of a gun metal gray Lexus SUV that was parked pretty close to my ....gun metal gray Infiniti SUV. To tell you the truth, they all, (SUV's) look the same to me and I have to look for the "logo" on the front and the back to tell them apart! Except Ford and Chevy, usually, at least.

As far as election results, I have a very hard time believing that responsible adults are going to cast a ballot for "LIGHTS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME, BIDEN"! Now, as for the "kids" under 26, on parents insurance, and living rent free in their basement, hard to say because, as I have said many, many times, where we fucked up was giving 18 year old children the right to vote, just because they could be drafted back in '69 and die for the country and all that hogwash! These millennials and gen X or what the hell they are called? they have no skin in the game and the things they think are important are not the same things that I think is important. The whole concept, RACIST is a joke, for one thing. People would rather be called a pedophile or a blank blank pony soldier than a racist!

No, originally, I think the Framers wanted to limit the vote to property owners, and in some respects, that makes a lot of sense to me. But, as far as I can see, people in the 18 to 25 age group are far more worried about getting laid than worrying about politics, on just about any level. We gave them the vote and we should be able to take it away on the grounds of infantile mental status. They are just Young and Dumb and full of cum! Go ahead and call me a bigot, just not a racist!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 12:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't I see somewhere that Kam-a-la-la Haris wants to give the vote 16 year olds ???

And felons ............ gotta take care of them too.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 12:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Not joking?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 01:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope.
Not sure of the source though.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 03:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Another thing we have got to watch out for is the effort to give state status to PuertoRico and wash DC. That would guarantee 4 more Democrat senators!

I was in favor, for a while, for Splitting California into northern and southern but then, you never know if LA would dominate southern and SF would make all decisions for the whole northern half. This is the problem in Colorado, which is really a rural conservative state but the city of Denver dictates all issues for the whole state. I could go on, upstate New York is a lot different politically but Manhattan and NYC decides all issues for the whole state. There is something basically wrong with that situation. And that’s why Washington DC isn’t a part of Virginia or Maryland.

Anyway, it’s fucked up!
Good hunting, El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 04:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm watching the first 15 minutes of Tucker Carlson on FOX and it is making me physically ill! He was showing the rioters assaulting people and I didn't see anyone trying to stop it and didn't see any police either. It was revolting to watch!

I'll tell you. Somebody has to take charge! Roadblocks, and you can't pass unless you swear allegiance to Black Lives Matter!

Meanwhile, there are no shortages of people taking videos of the outrageous behavior.

I'm really upset! Good thing I wasn't there or I'd probably be dead.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2020 06:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just ran across this interesting nugget:

quote:
Back in 2018, a focus group revealed that college students don't return their ballots because they don't know where to buy stamps at or it's too much of a hassle to track one down.
As I said above; why do we allow these babies to vote?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2020 01:33 PM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters