The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » RECALL THE THREAD ABOUT CONFISCATION? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: RECALL THE THREAD ABOUT CONFISCATION?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2013 02:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If this don't piss you off, I would be surprised. Also, the number of police and National Guard that took guns without cause. And the national media ignored the issue. If something happens, I expect the same thing to happen all over again. Weez Fuked!

Good hunting. El Bee

http://www.infowars.com/city-wants-power-to-disarm-individuals-during-crisis/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BLm5kkBgKSM#!

[ February 26, 2013, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31511 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2013 03:12 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Rotten Son of a Bitches anyway.

I really don't know how I would handle a situation like that. I try to be as law abiding as possible but I don't think I could sit by and let them trample over my right to have a gun to defend myself ESPECIALLY in situation like the ones shown(some type of disaster). It is obvious that the dumb asses in uniform aren't there to help.

Good Hunting Chad

[ February 26, 2013, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Posts: 1638 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CCP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 913

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2013 04:10 PM      Profile for CCP   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you posted that up. Guntersville is across the Mountain from me and was there today and will be working there the next week or two. Weird as hell as I have my guns shipped too a store in Guntersville when I buy online, and do most of my coyote hunting around there.

That town exist mostly because of hunters and fishermen and they only found two people to interview against this? I will inform everyone I see there.

Posts: 117 | From: SouthEastern united states | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2013 04:24 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Martial Law is one reason why i don't have a concealed carry permit for the obvious reasons seen in the videos.
The NRA, GOA, and all conservative politicians should show those videos everytime the libs talk about gun bans. And if the NRA would do it i might sends a donation or two instead of filling up my trash cans with their pleas for $$$$

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2013 06:13 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Like was said, the police already have powers to arrest "unruly" (whatever that means) people. Likely that translates into "whomever they want".

Leonard, I was reviewing California's "Dangerous Weapons" laws dealing with AR's. I just started getting madder by the minute.

I can see a point where someone, somewhere......

Gun owner's have been like Martin Luther King where we demonstrate peacefully. But I can see that has not gotten us anywhere. How about a million man march? Armed! What we need is a Gun Owner's Action Network to organize it. Say we march on Sacramento or something.

HMMM, something to think about.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2013 06:25 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah cops have all the tools they need at there desposal to stop UNRULY citizens, why aren't we given those same tools to stop the bad law enforcement if need be. That's my big beef about when these DUMB ASS polititians and ignorant media types say we don't need the AR's and high capacity clips. I would like to have the same type of weaponry as the person I might need to defend myself against. [Wink]

Good Hunting Chad

TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2013 07:25 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
At some point someone's gonna say no with a bang.

That's it, just say no.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2013 08:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/122812-638766-more-killed-by-knives-hammers-fists-than-with-rifles.htm?ven=OutBrainCP

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2013 11:17 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Media sensationalism designed to sway public opinion.

It's all a means to an end driven by what the elites want i.e. The disarmament of America.

Once that is done the media and politicians have nothing to fear.

The media will continue to control the hearts and minds and the politicians will continue to do the media's bidding.

This method of control goes beyond just America.

The few media elites want to control the path and destiny of world society and they are succeeding.

The elites represent a danger more profound than any other threat America has ever faced.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted March 04, 2013 10:25 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
The mayor, a woman (which should explain the whole thing and the bias against guns), wants this law. I didn't see the cops asking for the law. There's already plenty of laws on the books. If somebody is being a problem, they can be dealt with.

Blame the politician. That's where the blame belongs.

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2013 07:29 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I didn't see the cops asking for the law.
I didn't see them opposing it either!

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2013 12:48 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Wtf!!!

It's not their job to ask for it or to oppose it. It's their job to enforce it.

Quit blaming them for something they're not responsible for, or are you that determined to make them a whipping boy just because you don't like the police?

The mayor is asking for it...blame the fuckin' mayor.

--------------------

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2013 04:09 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Even if it's UnConstitutional? [Roll Eyes]
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2013 07:43 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Del Gue and the logical fallacy:

Blind Loyalty (also Blind Obedience, the "Team Player" appeal, or the Nuremberg Defense).

The dangerous fallacy that an argument or action is right simply and solely because a respected leader or source (an expert, parents, one's own "side," team or country, one’s boss or commanding officers) say it is right. This is over-reliance on authority, a corrupted argument from ethos that puts loyalty above truth or above one's own reason and conscience. In this case, a person attempts to justify incorrect, stupid or criminal behavior by whining "That's what I was told to do," or “I was just following orders."

[ March 05, 2013, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think Del is as on board for that shit as some may think.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS, but, as a practical matter, he, (or any L.E.) can't pick and choose which regulations within the criminal code he will choose to enforce. I think it can be difficult, if you let it get to you. I'm sympathetic. (edit: if a man has a conscience)

[ March 06, 2013, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 01:24 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't think Del is as on board for that shit as some may think.

Leonard is right, Del isn't like that. Not at all.

He is just sick of people blaming the individual street cops for what the brass may be endorsing.

And I don't blame him.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 01:44 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
If they are making UnConstitutional laws I blame both the people making them and enforcing them......
Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 01:56 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is this "They" making all these unconstitutional laws? Is it the same "They" who are coming to take away your guns? I have been hearing about these rascals for the last 30 years or more but haven't seen "Them" yet.

In any event, holding the law enforcement people responsible is off base.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 02:16 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If they are making UnConstitutional laws I blame both the people making them and enforcing them......
Really? I blame the people who voted the legislators in place.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 03:17 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
The individual officer on the street has immense power... he can decide, and often does, who he'll warn, who he'll arrest, and who he'll jack-up like a Nazi Stormtrooper. [Roll Eyes]

Just following orders, my ass... that's why they invented the dash-cam.

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 03:26 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Al,

Did you see the video clips above, that is the "They" and "Them". Yeah just stick your head in the sand. Everything will be just fine trust "Them" and don't worry about a thing.... [Roll Eyes]

I totally agree the voters are to blame as much as anybody.

[ March 06, 2013, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 04:04 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
I still haven't seen any law abiding citizen have his/her gun confiscated. As for the constitutionality of the laws passed by congress, I am not an authority on constitutional law.

My head is a long way from hid in the sand, but I am not paranoid either.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 04:09 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in
St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 McCain: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 McCain: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million McCain: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory
McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2013 06:05 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys just don't get it.

When I see all these chiefs of police and so forth standing with Obama when he is advocating gun control somewhere, I want to throw up. Because I know those clowns are NOT hunters and shooters like many cops I know. They aren't us...they are admin pukes...they are remf's.

Since Connecticut, I've talked to supervisors...sergeants and lieutenants... people I've worked for ...who said flat out if they were handed lists and told to go house to house to confiscate weps they'd take their badges off and hand'em to whoever and walk away. As would I. Because we took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. And we couldn't...we wouldn't ...follow an unconstitutonal order like that. Because, among other things, we would probably be on that list too! A lot of cops have personal AR's, high-cap mags, all that stuff.

You know what a retired or resigned cop is? He's a civilian. He's a has-been, a used-to-be. Hell, I have guys in my agency right now working the street that I barely know or hardly ever see. Do you really think they wouldn't be coming for my guns too? And do you really think I'd be waiting around for them to come? I'd get my ass gone to some remote country and hunker down. If I had to cache some of them up on a mountain, I would.

Back in high school, and that ain't fuckin recent, in case you're interested, I would literally sit and wait for a teacher to start trash-talking guns or the 2nd Amendment and then I'd rip them a new ass.

And this shit about some of these ass clowns wanna pass an assault weapons ban but grandfather in whatever you have, but you gotta go down to the po-po station and register it?

FUCK THAT!!!!! I ain't registering SHIT!!!

I've been a law-abiding man all my life, and I've always tried to do the right thing, as I perceived the right thing to be, but NOBODY is taking my guns, and I'm not registering my guns, not a single damn one of them, ever, and if that makes me an outlaw, then an outlaw I'll become. Some things in this life are ABSOLUTE...and for me, that's one of them. If I was a home-invader, or a drug dealer, or a murderer, or a robber, that would be one thing, but I'm not. I'm an honest man and a CITIZEN of these United States, and I WILL BE DAMNED if I'll idly stand by and allow my Constitutional rights to be trampled.

There are good cops and there are bad cops. There are good gun owners and there are bad gun owners. There are good politicians, Republican and Democrat, and there are bad politicians, Republican and Democrat. I call it like I see it, and I call a spade a spade.

[ March 06, 2013, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted March 06, 2013 07:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's pretty clear, and I thought as much.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters