The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Az-Hunter! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Hey Az-Hunter!
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2004 07:37 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
I had to go to Phoenix yesterday and paid a little visit to Ol' Higgy Baby while I was there.

First off, we all need to get together again, probably this November for another hunt, This time we need to make sure DAA can get down and help out too.

Second, he gave me a video to give to you. Being the curious type, I couldn't resist first watching it. It was from last years hunt.

I'd forgot all about your demonstration of a proud baby elephant, walking into the room with the lights on. [Confused]

Joyce and I were both in tears of laughter more than once during the short video. [Big Grin]

Shall I drop it off at the house, or if you want, I see your hunting partner Carlos almost every day. I could just drop it off with him and all of your former co workers. [Eek!]

Just let me know what you want. [Wink]

Tim

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2004 09:21 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Good gawd Tim, now I have to cow tow around Joyce when I see her, knowing she is snickering. I don't even remember the incident? but suppose my mind will be refreshed damned quick after viewing. I don't know about the professor? to much time on his hands to make these counter culture underground videos of his.
Im gonna put a rock in his boat, just havent figured out the details:)

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2004 09:42 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Vic, you can get your revenge by doing a video hunt with me. That will teach me a lesson. lol. We can all meet at the same place as the video hunt with Tim last year. Gerald Stewart would like to attend this one. Murray Burnham said he would come if his wife was invited. He won't travel without her(providing Jay didn't cause them to divorce). I'm sure everyone from last year will come to this one. Leonard already agreed. So did Jay. I'll invite Gerry Blair. Scott Huber said he would like to make it down here if he can take the time. Sounds like fun.
Vic, you really should just submit 'cause I'm gonna pester you until you do [Smile] and I have alot of friends on the boards that will help me.
How many of you guys would like to see a hunt with Vic Carlson, the real Coyote God, on a "Western Masters of the Call" ?

Edited to thank Tim for being truly evil. I especially liked the "proud baby elephant" thing.

[ July 26, 2004, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Rich Higgins ]

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2004 09:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is pretty mysterious. But, Ol Higgy owes me one, since he passed through town last week and didn't stop in; then had the nerve to I.M. my wife and tell her all about it. My wife! Everybody wants to talk to my wife. My uncle in Reno chitchats with her almost every night, but I have not talked to him since January. He says I go to bed too early. Rich told her that he did not want to be "rude". Some people would say it's (impolite) not to pay a visit when in the neighborhood.

Rich might fill me in on all this code talk. I have a feeling that it's not G rated. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2004 09:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hell yeah, I'd like to see that! What a 'fraidy cat! (Vic)

That's going to be some shindig. Can't wait!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2004 10:01 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Not so mysterious, Leonard, I accompanied my wife on a business trip. We had a couple of hours to kill and she wanted to see where I used to live and work.
Everyone wanting to talk to Nancy is even less a mystery. She has that great personality and huge smile that just lights up a room. She's smart and quick witted. She is truly interested in everyone and makes them comfortable to be around her. And of course you have your positive qualities also. ----ummmmm---- You can flat shoot those rifles of your's.---ummmm- You had a nice haircut last time I saw you.----ummmmm-- give me a minute. [Big Grin]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2004 10:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that's what I thought. You have no excuse.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Norm
Knows what it's all about
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 06:36 AM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
it is too bad we didn't get Vic's demonstration of the tail stripper..

13 Nov - 20 Nov will have several hunters scouring Cochise county in search of predators...

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 06:39 AM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
AZ-Hunter; Does Vince stop by your place??

I am trying to figure out when I will see the calls that I bought from him... I expect I will see him in Nov if nothing else...

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 10:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
13 Nov - 20 Nov will have several hunters scouring Cochise county in search of predators...

That's just great! Considering the reputation of the "groupe de blakbord", we may not have anything left to shoot, especially if things are the slim pickins that AzHunter claims?

We might as well hunt crows, instead?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 11:15 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Quote, "Vic has been predator calling for more then 25 years, and even though he's way old he still manages to kill a coyote once in a while".

I guess half a god is better than none at all, LOL! [Wink]

Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 01:38 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
calling in some crows would be fine.... may be out of season....

we could always head over to Danny's new stomping grounds and ransack his motel for a couple days...

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 27, 2004 02:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
don't know about that? That's too far to drive, for just a weekend.

Of course, I'm conveniently forgetting those weekend trips I used to make while in the Army, between El Paso and L.A. But I was younger, and more stupid.

Good hunting. LB

edit: "half a God" (?) NASA, you need to check your sources. This guy doesn't toot his own horn because he doesn't have to.....

edit: besides, the way I heard (read) it, he has some kind of Zen thing working for him.

[ July 27, 2004, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 04:15 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Vic, I have Oct 23-24 open and Nov. 13-14 open Everything else is booked solid through Jan 22. Which one of those weekends is good for you? If the blackboard is having a hunt Nov. 13-20 that could be fun. They could drop by and visit. Perhaps a friendly competition between J-H and Leonard? That many callers in that area will give you residents a preview of what it is going to be like in 10-15 years. I vote for Nov. 13-14. [Smile]
Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 05:45 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich,

I turn 40 on the 13th. While I do enjoy sitting around the campfire and drinking beer with a bunch of smelly unshowered hunters. I'd prefer to be in the company of a nice, pretty and clean female on that night.

Can we shoot for the other weekend?

And Vic, you didn't say. Who should I hand the video to? Dorthee, Carlos or maybe Vince?

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 06:04 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, Mattie is coming with me. She will be free that evening. Or we can look at Oct. 23-24.
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 06:30 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim:
I'll be in town tomorrow, Im sure I'll see you cruising around town somewhere. Do not place in in the hands Carlito.
Norm, I see Vince fairly often, he and his brother are finishing up on my shop, so I will be sure and bring the matter up with him.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 07:09 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Vic; It isn't that I am in a hurry for them... but I want to get them broke in so that I can have a go at him for most coyotes called.... maybe I'll even have someone that can shoot this year!!!

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 08:43 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, sounds like you should bring one of the BoPepe twins for OLD Behle. That and some blue pills from Danny ought to keep Tim busy for a spell. 40th birthday is no joking matter and Tim could use some help. Beside Mrs. J might appreciate the diversion.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 09:34 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Jay, I showed Anna the Love Ewe to Tim on Sunday and neither one was really impressed with the other, after all Tim has Joyce and Anna is used to Byron South and no one measures up for her after Byron. That rough handling must be addictive (Byron was a bullrider you know). Poor girl is beginning to decline. Even her tattoos and patches are starting to fade. I plan on bringing her to Vic's video hunt just to introduce her to some single guys. Right now the incessant BAAAAAYRON is starting to annoy me.
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 09:53 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, I think I broke my hip when I fell out of my chair laughing at your post. Wasn't his type huh? BAAAAYRON! LOLOL Should'a put a Can-O-Skoal in her pocket fer good luck. You gonna take her to see Gerald? She's probably never been to the Waco Amusement Park.

Sounds like we need to have a car wash or RODEO or something to raise some travelin money to send Anna back to Texas. Put an AZ sticker on her and send her off to Danny for a New Mexico sticker.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 10:24 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay,

Rich was showing me a few videos and I kept hearing this noise coming from the closet. Finally after the third time I asked as to what the noise was, He closed the curtains, and opened the closet door.

And out popped Anna, the anatomically correct inflated black sheep with a passion for a certain Texan. The Sounds I heard became perfectly clear once the door opened. Baa Baa BAAYRON!, Baa Baa BAAYRON!

Rich hung his head in shame at having kept her from her true love for so long. We soon ran her back into the closet and spent the next few hours listening to her pitiful, muffled cries of Baa Baa BAAYRON!, Baa Baa BAAYRON!

It was so sad, I almost cried for their lost love. [Frown]

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted July 27, 2004 11:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are just kidding, right?

edit: I'm a city boy, I don't know nuthin 'bout barnyard animals.

Baa Baa BAAYRON!, Hey, BAARON!

[ July 27, 2004, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 03:10 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, I'm tellin ya... you HAFTA introduce Anna to Bomba... why if she only took a second to meat ( [Big Grin] ) him, it might make all the difference [Wink]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 06:30 AM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba goat man. Have no desires for sheeps.

Chief say:
quote:
Sheep bad news. Sheep responsible for many broken home and orphan.

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters