The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Az-Hunter! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Hey Az-Hunter!
Byron South
Knows what it's all about
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 08:27 AM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich You keep her damn it. I don't want her back now. Especially now that she's been tossed around by all of you. The little whore.

Jay, I thought they were at your house the other night. Are ya'll taking turns with the sheep?

Rich, You have named the sheep? Thats scary.

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 08:48 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Byron,
For some unknown reason, Rich split the twins up and came over to my place as I was recouping from my operation with one of the gals tucked cleanly under his arm. She's been grazing on the family room floor for around 4 weeks now.

The funny thing was that a week ago, a new aquaintance dropped by and saw it all blowed up on the floor where it's been all this time. On several occassions I caught this fellow sneaking peaks over at her and never once asked a thing about her. Can't imagine what he thought or what stories he's been telling.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 09:06 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, Now you know why I shipped them on to you. I could not take the constant moaning.

He at least sent them flowers the first few weeks they were here.

Ronnie

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 10:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The cool thing about this is that if the "Ultra Libs" (read: Democratic Party) gains control in November; anything goes!

That's exactly what the Patriotic and God fearing Conservatives (read: Republicans) have been warning us about. First it's Gay and Lesbian marriage; next, it's anything you want it to be: live sheep, or vinyl, and live happily ever after.....which is fine, if you don't need grand kids.

Anyway, I'm just asking:
(for educational purposes)

Baa-ryn!

Does this "device" have...what's the word(?)
body orifices?

Good hunting.

[ July 28, 2004, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 11:41 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys shouldn't have started the sheep stories. While Rich was up hunting with me and ole Wiley E we drove past about a thousand head of ewes. Now apparently Rich had been away from home too long and asked Wiley and I about the merits of sheep. We explained what a wonderful relationship it was what with no mother in law, no back talk, and they never went and gossiped to their friends about certain inadequacies etc, etc, etc, so Rich allowed as how he thought he'd like to give it a try. He went about his business and when he returned from over the hill to the truck he found Wiley and I on the ground laughing hysterically. He really thought he had been had, and became very angry. He said that he thought that it was commonplace amongst us hicks in the west. Wiley kindly explained to him that we weren't laughing about the deed itself, but at the fact that out of 1000 head of ewes, he had managed to pick the butt ugliest one!

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 11:49 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, yes. Ms. Anna, the party ewe, (that's the name on the box that Byron shipped her in) is definitely a democratic device - anatomicaly correct.
Byron, you cad! Calling Anna base and foul names after all you have meant to each other. For shame. It is just as well, I suppose. After she reads your post I'm sure she will want to move on with her life and get over you. I'm sure her new friends on this board will help her do that. I will post photos of her journey toward emancipation from your reckless and forbidden -- ahhh hemmm

IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 11:55 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Cal, what the heck do I know? I'm just not a good judge of the esthetic qualities of sheep. I actually thought that all of the little lambs that looked a lot like you were kinda cute. [Big Grin]
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 03:33 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
This reminds me of a story. There was some marines stationed out in a desert. They got a new comanding officer straight from the states. After a couple of months he asked a couple of his subordinates what they did for....well, you know...sex. They just snicked and pointed at the cammel tied at the back of camp. The officer just shrugged it off, thinking ain't no way I'm doing that. Well, after a couple more months the officer was seriously considering his options. He had his two assistants put the cammel in a tent,had them watch the door, and make sure no one came in. When he finished and was leaving the tent, the two assistants were laughing uncontrolably. When he finaly got them calmed down, he asked, "WHATS SO DAMNED FUNNY" . They said we usualy ride the cammel to town and get a real girl.

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 03:55 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba never be able live down get caught ride sheep into village.

Bomba ask Chief why Texas mens so attracted to sheep.
Chief say…
[quote
Not enough women in land of Texas to go round. Man who mount sheep like horse must have shorts on backwards and only way to get virgin wool is from ugly sheep.
[/quote]]

Canis latrans
PAKMAN
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 06:33 PM      Profile for Canis latrans           Edit/Delete Post 
Have any of you guys ever been a milk truck driver? This might be you.
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 07:58 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kelly, it took a half hour to download but it was worth it. I'm still humming the song. [Smile]
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 08:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That was cute! Cool song, kind of retro...like me.

Rich, the reason why you "need" ( I mean; should consider) Broadband.

I downloaded that piece in about 30 seconds.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2004 09:51 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard maybe it's just me but I found your choice of words "piece" somewhat odd.

--------------------

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 07:39 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard through the grapevine that the "Higgins" sheep had it's head caught in the fence. When Higgins came back and asked Cal and Wiley if they wanted to try that------- Well, rumor has it that old Cal walked over and stuck his head through the fence. I don't know if that version is completely correct or not though.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 07:55 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
You were close on the fence story Rich, but what really happened was that when we seen the sheep caught in the fence, I said " boy, I wish that was Elizabeth Hurley stuck in that fence like that". Then Wiley E said "well, I wish it was Pamela Anderson". Higgins looked at both of us and said "heck guys, I just wish it was dark".

[ July 29, 2004, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Cal Taylor ]

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 10:40 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hey you guys. I'm not looking real good here. Worse, it's funny as hell. I thought Byron was supposed to get raked over the coals?
Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 10:49 AM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba laugh so hard at Cal joke on Higgin that wives think Bomba cry from some great misfortune.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 11:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I thought Byron was supposed to get raked over the coals?
In due time, Amigo. We ain't through roasting y'all, yet.

Anybody else have a good Higgins story? LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 12:33 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Byron? Oh you mean Byron South? I hear he is working on a new sheep calling video.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 12:50 PM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! That brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Coming to the Call" BAAAARon! BAAARon!

Dennis

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 01:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody notice? Higgins always wants you to do the "ugly cow" with him! Don't fall for it!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 01:57 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
You had it coming Rich Higins [Razz] . Does anybody realy know the true story of the sheep? When I was headed out for my hunt with rich last year there were rumors of practical jokes being planed. Sherry, and Ronnie, not wanting them (Rich and Jay) to get the best of me sent me these sheep. They arrived to late for me to take them on my trip, and my wife put them out of the way so the kids wouldn't find them (that would be great having company over and have the kids bring out their new, toy, love sheep) I forgot about the damn sheep (some of us have a life [Roll Eyes] )) until I come on here one day I'm being accussed of beastiality, and not even with a real sheep. This has been fun. But what I want to know is how did Sherry know where to come up with such a thing in the first place. Does she get some catalogs that I don't get? Maybe she shops in different stores? I don't know, but it sure makes a guy wonder [Big Grin] .

--------------------

Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 02:53 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Weren't those things in Cabela's a couple years back?

Am I seriously expected to believe a Texican's Truth About Sheep?

Let me get this straight... What you're saying is that Sherrie, Ronnie and You all three handled the sheep before they got to Arizony?

I think that originally there were triplets instead of twins, but Ronnie got one out to blow up and it got away from him. His wheelchair couldn't keep up with it and he thinks it ended up somewhere in downtown Houston.

--------------------

Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2004 03:53 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Good thing I got here in time. No Jay there were only two... and the story goes:

Ok… since I am ever so helpful and Baaaayron is too shy to tell ewe… I mean… you all the story, let me see if I can help.

Well, soon after G’s and my big “D”, we started talking on the phone a lot more. Well one thing led to another as we started having, shall we say, a little bit of playfulness on the phone a few times a week. I was just in udder shock when G started hollering over the phone… “Oh baby, I Love You… I Love You… You and Only You!”

Well naturally, I thought he meant “You” as in “Me”, not “You” as in “Ewe!” Eventually, we decided to move back in together. Well, it was a nightmare. It’s bad enough with two girls under one roof sharing a man, but you put three, with Anna and her clone, Dolly and myself… well, it just wasn’t working out.

Shortly after I moved back in, I got an upsettling phone call from Ronnie. He was beside himself and felt totally helpless. He said that Baaayron was distraught and very upset at the fact that he would have to leave the Texas state line without his girls! Ronnie, being the good man he is, tried to console Baaayron’s fears, but nothing was working. You know, the Texas Man and His Sheep, it’s like a real man and MasterCard, never leave home without it, kinda deal.

Sooo… like I said before, me being the nice and sweet helpful gal, that I am, I told Ronnie about Anna and Dolly and how they just needed to pack their bags and move on. And, Ronnie being the great friend that he is, gave me Baaayron’s number.

Well… Baaayron was D-E-L-I-G-H-T-E-D to say the least. He couldn’t thank Ronnie and I enough for our generosity and kind hearts! He even confided in me later that in fact, he did have his girls with him on his trip and when You all went to sleep, well… you know the rest of the story.

I’m so glad I could help you Baaayron straighten this whole thing out. But what you are doing by rejecting poor Anna is beyond words.

So you see everyone, I don’t know where Anna and Dolly came from! Honest! I would never tell a lie!

[Wink]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters