The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » Apparently, NY doesn't follow Federal Law?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apparently, NY doesn't follow Federal Law?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2024 04:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just came across this item. There is a man in New York that is in prison for the crime of building his own guns! Pay attention, Victor!

This judge stated that the Second Amendment does not exist in New York.

Okay, maybe he will get out on appeal but in the meantime he's in prison!

I don't understand how this can happen?

So now Donald Trump is being prosecuted in same state, New York! And for the most frivolous charges! Meanwhile, they are using the courts in New York to torcher the Republican nominee for president and the most recent past president.

Something is wrong here! Something is wrong with Democrats incorrectly using the law to harass and intimidate citizens foor "trumped up" charges!

Something has to change. These kinds of legal punishings must stop! I'm beginning to believe my own propaganda; DEMOCRATS ARE TRULY EVIL!

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/04/22/brooklyn-man-convicted-over-gun-hobby-by-biased-ny-court-could-be-facing-harsh-sentence-n2173162
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/04/22/brooklyn-man-convicted-over-gun-hobby-by-biased-ny-court-could-be-facing-harsh-sentence-n2173162

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2024 05:01 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
You are spot on there Leonard. The citizens of New York don't live in the United States. They now live in the Peoples Republic Of New York. Which is the equivalent of living in the Peoples Republic of North Korea.
Those Demonrats are truly evil and out to model the US after the totalitarian countries they love.
You better start believing what you say, as it is very, very true.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 644 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2024 10:15 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Imagine that, a judge with the hubris stating what is or isn't constitutional in his/her state?
Any firearms law is unconstitutional, period. Far as I know, the Bill of Rights still states, "The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed".

Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2024 12:03 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that is what it stated also. But my interpretation of those few simple words must be wrong in today's make believe world. Law of the land be damned let ignorance and stupidity rule.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 644 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2024 02:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Can we play that silly game? This and that rule, amendment, law and other foolishness does not exist and therefore does not apply to the former state of New York? Let's just vote them cocksuckers OUT of the union! Let them beg for readmission!

NOPE! Not until you renounce your radical views of the people's rights! New York can be their own country, until they give up with the stupid attitudes that are inconsistent with the constitution and the bill of rights. And, beg forgiveness!

Personally, I think we could do without them. They have to renounce these phony prosecutions of conservatives, and former and future presidents. Then we can talk about their readmission to the republic.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2024 05:45 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
New York plays by its own rules that's why Rem. left and moved south. Now days if you want to sue someone best to do it in New York or Cali. only two places you can get away with it.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5086 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters