The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » Let's talk cartridges for coyotes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Let's talk cartridges for coyotes
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2020 06:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Right! And, there was a letter to the editors of Guns and Ammo this most recent where the guy posed the question: Okay so I have to wait 10 days before picking up my firearm, in the People's Republik. But, if it's considered a cooling off period, why do I have to wait 10 days, when they know that I already purchased 3 or 4 others and it's assumed that I have the means to commit mayhem AND I have passed the background check several times already? Yes, there was no response, but it's things like this that piss you off! It's an outrageous burden on the citizen. Not only that but we have this little wallet sized certificate that says we are qualified to buy a firearm by virtue of passing a stupid test. They cost $25 and are only good for 5 years!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS don't think it's coming your way? I saw on the news that now New York has a plastic bag ban, but they only cost a nickel whereas here, it's ten cents. For some reason, that chickenshit ten cents really pisses me off! Especially since as a taxpayer, I also pay for the FREE BAGS for EMT food stamp people! And guess what, I bring bags into the store with me. The people that get their bags free? They apparently throw them away and then get new ones....because it's such a bother. Besides, that stupid man behind you is paying for them. And, you know, they get paid on the first and the fifteenth and their cart is full and includes at least a buck and a half's worth of free "throwaway" plastic bags.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS the clerk always asks; do you need bags? That's a huge profit item. And, I always say: "Only if they are free, otherwise, I can't afford them." What's with the angry old white guy?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 02, 2020, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters