The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » ask the panel of experts (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 

Author Topic: ask the panel of experts
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 06:29 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Damn Cal. How did you lose the weight?

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 06:40 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Meth.....????

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 06:46 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Lonny, keeping with backstabbing tradition, I thought I should tell you that RShaw(AR to his friends) has purchased a lathe. I have seen some of his work, and am certain he has copied one of THO's calls. Its made of wood,three inches long, and has a reed in one end. The theiving basterd!!
Do what you want with the info....just an FYI.

Ant Jemima Prostaff
"real serrup is sticky"

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 07:00 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Cal, ROFLMFAO

Meth and 90 proof makes alot of my clients skinny....

--------------------
Andy

Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 07:21 PM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
damn G. first me, now Shaw. Who you givin up next Criener??

PS - elbebe says I aint banned no mo.

[ February 11, 2010, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Kelly Jackson ]

Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 07:30 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Im unbannin everybody. Even Elbe.

This site Rocks!!!! [Cool]

--------------------
Andy

TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 07:38 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
All the pros in this post rock, especially Leonard for offering a free T-shirt giveaway raffle and lifetime supply of Aunt Jemima syrup. When will you announce the winner?

3 Toes,
That almost looks like a Stormy Kromer you're sporting in that photo.

Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 08:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
TW, you are a one trick pony! Forget with the innuendos (spelt rite, Dan?) or we are takin' you to the back room. Can't you make a post without ragging on poor old BM and WT? THIS HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW! Last warning. and quite PMing staff, we got important stuff going on right now and you are small poop, to be quiet truthful.

Happens again, I'm turning Lonny loose. He ain't ett today.

Good hunting, RedBo (win a Foxxpro)

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 08:41 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I'll try to stick to the TOS and lay off WT and BM. Oh, I like Aunt Jemima on my TOS too. Please don't slam me too hard in the back room, or I'm getting a secret IP address scrambler and coming back under another handle.

Piece Out to Ya'll.

-Coffee Coyote and Syrup Delight

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 09:51 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
SCREW YOU GUYS METH ROCKS! AINT JEMIMA ROCKS MY WORLD TOO THIS IS A CRAP BOARD MODS DELETE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT:mad: [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
HOTTIE
I MEAN HOOTIE!!
[Mad]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2010 10:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hottie, BACK OFF! I'm telling ya, Man to man, lighten up or I'll take you to the woodshed myself! THEN ban your ass! And, quite playing with the icons like a little kid. Grrr! [Mad] Don't make me do it! Mods are looking at you very hard, right now. Not blinking. I may not be able to influence the vote an your almost toast. 'nuff said.

RedBo

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 12:08 AM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, new here. I been hunting for a while, but decided I wanted to bust me a yote and hoping you can help me out. I just got permission to hunt this really hot hot desert area and I need to know what you all think might be the best way to set up.

-

I'm thinking I want to try the ladder thing to keep me above the vegatation so if you got any advice there too.

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 05:27 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd reccmend the FoxMin Tech sound number 107, running water, for that area. It'll bring em in on a string. Don't forget to take pics!
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 06:23 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
This post is a result of the advice I received from my support group leader who also happens to be a prez of a major BB.

I'd like to issue an apology to the board and to all it's members and moderators, etc. The last few days, I was abit out of control on all my postings with dumb biggener questions and potentially damaging and misleading answers. Not sure how I'll ever make it up with you guys so I'd like to explain the circumstances so hopefully you'll have a better understanding of what happened,.

Most of those posts were the result of the three day drunk i was on. Seems the Wild Turkey Rare Breed i was pounding and the prescription med's I've been takin for depression, had some sort of interaction. Man, was I out of it for awhile,

Last night I had some of the worst stomack cramps I have ever had in my hole life. Thinking they were the result of the atomic turds i had for lunch, I got up and went to the shitter. While to make a long story short, I ended up shit'n out my liver and as a result of that, I fill much better today.

Went to the Dr this morning and he said there wasn't much he could do, seeing that he was just a DR of Psycology(sp).

When I told him I made a ass out of myself on the boards, He replied by saying "Don't worry about it, It'll be over in a couple of days" That really helped my peace of mind! Another thing he did that really helped me out was updateing my physicians alert card by checking the NO Liver Box in the special diet section on the card. Very Helpful indead.

Thanks for your time, patients and understanding.

Greensdie

Edit: Won't see much of me in the future, but will still be lurking. Im thinking I might by a couple dozen worms and go bait some hooks on the black board.

EDIT#2: Holie Smolie, just opened up the bill the Doc sent home with me. He's a very, very proud man. Wish I hadn't held out so long for that OBAMACARE, but don't worry about me, Im sure I can get it coverd by a medicare hardship.

[ February 12, 2010, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Greenside ]

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 06:58 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
SeemsToKnowWhatHe'sTalkin'About,

I very much resemble that post!?!? Resulting in me getting banned at CG's too. Guess I would get drank under the table if I hunted with K.H.D.

P.S. Anyone know the REAL history of the boards?!?!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 07:15 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Loco,
Al Gore invented them, that's all you need to know.

-Coyote Helper and Syrup Coffee Beans

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 07:31 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
U guys are mean and I thought you wre kool but I am never posting here agin. Good riddince!
IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 07:41 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Ya'll are off topic and Leonard might bail on the T-shirt raffle if ya'll don't simmer down. Back to the topic, I have a legitimate pro-staff question:

If I was planning a trip to hunt in the SW and saw what looked to be a pack of four legged ponchos and burlap running across a field, should I assume that those are Coyotes keeping warm from the mange? I'm from the north so I have no idea what the border dogs can or will do to get downwind of me and sample the Aunt Jemima and Beans. What color should I paint my ladder and AR before I make a trip like that and if I put Red Dykem on my contacts will it give me night vision? Thank you Pros, I appreciate the help.
Also...CD quality or 45's?

-Jemima Syrup Coyote Scent Prostaff

Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 08:19 AM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, I now see your motivation. Two of the four you banned are from Oklahoma. That's all the proof I need.

LB, you have mail.

Posts: 298 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 09:09 AM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
No freakin way!!! Someone HAS to be having some fun with this...

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1523228&gonew=1#UNREAD

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 09:57 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I typed as slow as I could Brad.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 10:03 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Briguy, do you really think we could make this crap up?

Brad I am working with Andy but secretly only trying to find the proof to foil his plan. Hold of for now until I have more proof.

Hey this was supposed to be a PM to Brad, now ya'll are not only reading them but posting them as well?

[ February 12, 2010, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: TOM64 ]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 10:40 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Just read the TT is having great success with his female invitation call. Seems there's a pak of them forming a line at his back door. [Eek!] Now I know why he's moved to Mew Nexico! [Razz] TeleTubbie Rocks!

[ February 12, 2010, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Greenside ]

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 11:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hold all the concerns about our tax exempt status until we get back from consultations. All your questions will be answered, in do time. I promise. In the meantime, please do not jeapordize your status by PM ing the moderators, they have their hands full answering legitimate questions from folks that need help. We have addressed this issue b4, do a search on 501c, (I think it is?) and we need to put this puppy to rest.

Like Barney says: It's all good folks!

In the meantime, foxxpro has some highly effective new Yote sounds which can be bundled with most of the official PM gear. It's all Pro Staff tested and approved so buy with confidence. Buy early, buy often!

RedBo

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2010 11:36 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Notice to HM Membership:

It is no secret that HuntMaster$ has gone through some growing pains over the past few days. Regrettably, some members have CHOSEN to quit posting or go elsewhere. That is their decision. Every day we are being flooded with new members joining the HM family, which leads me to believe we are doing something right!! [Cool]

Contrary to rumors floating around the various lowbrow predator boards, the Admin$tration and Moderator$ at HuntMaster$ DO NOT receive a dime for their efforts... [Wink] Our $tatu$ a$ a $ucce$$ful, non-profit bu$ine$$ has created some jealou$y within the industry. We will take the high road approach and evade any and all accusations. [Cool]

Some have asked about happenings in the "backroom" We mainly just discu$$ mundane things a$$ociated with board operations. Things that most of our members with low-level educations, would not understand anyway... [Frown]

The recently added bounty system is working well to ferret out subversive members. HM would like to commend Cross J for his efforts in nabbing two transgressors. [Smile]

If you have questions about HM, please PM a Moderator. They will answer them for you. If you continue to have questions, we can arrange for Andy and Cross J to stop by your house for further "convincing" [Mad]

Have a great day!

[ February 12, 2010, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Lonny ]

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters