The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » I think this is of interest forTruthers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I think this is of interest forTruthers
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 05:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Subject: FW: Very Quietly Obama's citizenship case reaches the Supreme court..

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. -
In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U..S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?
A: There are only three possibilities.
1) He traveled with a U.S. .. Passport,
2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. .. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 11:56 AM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously LB? I know it's your site and everything, but why do you post this stuff? You have to know it's bullshit...I mean, I don't know you personally, but you seem like a pretty intelligent individual to me.

What it is...entertainment value? Wishful thinking? Spreading the gospel?

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 01:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Shame on me. I believe it. The guy is hiding something, that's obvious. (to me) It might be a waste of time for those involved, but bear with me, or don't bother fucking reading it.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 06:35 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Leonard on this. Why would the halfrican spend nearly $1 million to block the release of these, and many more, documents if he wasn't hiding something?

Maybe the halfrican is trying to stimulate the U.S. economy all by himself. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 07:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Obama isn't on the up and up. Whatever it is that he is hiding, at least he thinks it's damaging. I guess nobody has ever been able to pull up any paper either him or Michelle ever wrote? Why would he go to such lengths? By now, everybody knows what a left wing radical he is, so why doesn't he own it?

It is as much that he acts guilty as anything concrete. And, COME ON! Where in hell did he get the money for those trips? If he went, and I guess he admits that he did, then why no U.S. Passport? What does that indicate? It indicates what is stated in the above article, either he traveled as a foreign born, or he had/has dual citizenship from Indonesia or Kenya or who knows? He isn't saying, is he? And, we have all these intellects like Briguy, telling us that it's not too bright to even speculate on what he thinks is bullshit. Now, exactly how do you arrive at conclusions like that, bumping against a stone wall of no information whatsoever?

No I don't have to know that the article is bullshit. It's kinda like when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; it's probably a duck.

Barry, open the vault! Show us what idiots we are! Otherwise, we will keep thinking that something is fishy in Denmark.

I mean, shit! It hasn't been all that long and the lack of documentation is substantial. Compare this with the "GRASSY KNOLL" for example. Now that, although I appreciate the left handed compliment, (seem like a pretty intelligent individual to me) but here I am looking like an idiot because I post "bullshit"?

Well, <shrug> I'm okay with your assessment...for what it's worth, which isn't much, btw.

At least you got the part right about who's responsible for content, around here. I am.

Good hunting. LB

[ April 08, 2010, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 07:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
MORE BULLSHIT (prove it wrong)

For those of you who have never traveled to the West or Southwest, cattle guards are horizontal steel rails placed at fence openings, in dug-out places in the roads adjacent to highways (sometimes across highways), to prevent cattle from crossing over that area. For some reason the cattle will not step on the "guards," probably because they fear getting their feet caught between the rails.

A few months ago, President Obama received a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado . Because Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the guards immediately.

Before the Interior Secretary could respond and presumably straighten him out, Vice-President, Joe Biden, intervened with a request that before any guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 08:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Regarding The Big O's passport; Didn't some Democrat once use the phrase "We don't have any evidence, but the seriousness of the allegations warrent further investigation" ????

Would seem to apply now, also. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 08:47 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Yea Leonard, I'm sure the cattle guard thing is true. Course, I would have thought that when Clinton pulled that, he might have passed his aquired knowledge on how to fire the cattle guards along to Obama...guess not.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/cattle_guards.htm

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT, never have been, and never will be an Obama supporter. I do get a kick out of how gullible people can be though. Gullible might not be the right word, but interesting how intelligent people will suppress logical thought to ensure their agenda and ideologies ring true.

[ April 08, 2010, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Briguy ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 09:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How in the hell does LOGIC enter into this question? It's not "logical" that Obama was not born in the u.S.?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Briguy
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 10:11 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, that's funny, I thought Hawaii was part of the United States. Did something change, or are you supporting the unrational thought that he wasn't born in Hawaii just to fit your ideology?

See, the interesting thing is that it HAS been proven that his "Certificate of Live Birth" was valid, so don't give me the "prove it" thing. Of course, if you can prove that he wasn't born in Hawaii then please share. Not only would you succeed in something that a whole shitload of other people couldn't, but we could be reading emails from you about how you broke the case.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 08:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmmm, that's funny, I thought Hawaii was part of the United States. Did something change, or are you supporting the unrational thought that he wasn't born in Hawaii just to fit your ideology?
Look Amigo, I don't know how funny it sounds, but I did not say he was, or he wasn't born in Hawaii. I don't know where he was born. A lot of people claim to know where he was born, (based on assurances from other idealogues) but I don't know?

quote:
See, the interesting thing is that it HAS been proven that his "Certificate of Live Birth" was valid, so don't give me the "prove it" thing.
As far as I'm concerned, there has been produced, at GREAT prodding, I might add, a document that attests to the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii. I have read, here and there, that this "proof" is almost as good as an original certificate of live birth; good enough for all you intellects out there, but for a few lame brained skeptics, not so much. See, everything about Obama is under a veil of secrecy, and the peabrains would like to know the reason for it? When the Iluminati goes to such great lengths to obscure data, and call doubters stupid and/or retarded, this is standard Leftist strategy, so appealing to you and the rest of MENSA elite.

quote:
Of course, if you can prove that he wasn't born in Hawaii then please share. Not only would you succeed in something that a whole shitload of other people couldn't, but we could be reading emails from you about how you broke the case.
Again, you assume too much. I am waiting for others to dig into the question. For me, it's just an interesting thing to watch. All you leg humpers accept this shit without question and the stupidos can't quite grasp your superior logic? You are quite wrong about the tingle going up my leg for proving something others couldn't. I consider myself an impartial jurist, in no way an idealogue. So what about my politics? The interesting part, for the gazillionth time, is the cover up, and the standard suggestions of a lack of intelligence for failure to grasp simple concepts.

That's the essence of your argument; smart people get it and stupid people don't get it. It's so cool to be smart, while at the same time, displaying a bit of compassion for all those retards.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

tlbradford
Rimfires are MAGIC on COYOTES! If you do your part
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 09:08 AM      Profile for tlbradford   Email tlbradford         Edit/Delete Post 
To me the logic presented in the article that was originally posted by Leonard, is actually stronger than a document that can easily be forged. On one hand you ask him to produce logical evidence, and on the other you tell him that logical evidence is unrational because a document has been produced? The burden of proof is on his accusers and I hope that they prove he is a fraud.

--------------------
"Dan Carey ain't that special" - LB

Posts: 423 | From: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 09:23 AM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's more records that the halfrican refuses to release to the public. Transparency my ass.

MISSING-HIDDEN DOCUMENTS:

Original, vault copy of Certificate of Live Birth in the USA -- Not Released (1 version hidden in Hawaii, Original found in Kenya)

Certificate of Live Birth -- Released - Proven Counterfeit (www.ObamaFiles.com)

Obama/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro adoption records -- Not released

Fransiskus Assisi School School application -- Not Released

Punahou School records -- Not released

Selective Service Registration -- Released - Proven Counterfeit

Occidental College records -- Not released

Passport (Pakistan) -- Not released

Columbia College records -- Not released

Columbia thesis -- Not released

Harvard College records -- Not released

Harvard Law Review articles -- None (maybe 1, Not Signed)

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None (Locked up to prohibit public view

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost (All other Illinois state senators' records are intact)

Law practice client list -- Not released

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

[ April 09, 2010, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: MI VHNTR ]

--------------------

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Briguy
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 11:48 AM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard - I find it interesting that you call me a leg humper on this. I find it more interesting that you follow that acqusation with the justification that I "accept this shit without question". Well Leonard, isn't that exactly what you did when you posted that first email? Or maybe you posted it up there for your sheeple to all line up for their daily Leonard leg humping session? "Yeah Leonard...that's right, this time he's going down!!!" HUMP-HUMP-HUMP

tlbradford - So, you're telling me that it's easier for someone (anyone) to forge a birth certificate than it is to draft a bullshit email? I don't think that's really what you mean to say, but that's how your post reads. As far as the logic of it, again, some common sense needs to be implored here. First thing that would jump out at me in Leonards original email post is that it quietly went to the Supreme Court. Well, the Supreme Court is an appellate court, meaning that a case (normally) has to be appealed to reach the supreme court. What court was the case originally filed in? Where's the appeal? No, sorry, but this is not something that would "quietly" reach the supreme court.

Another thing there that doesn't logically make sense. The byline says the article is from "AP". Isn't the Associated Press one of the largest media outlets in the world? Well, if the AP is putting this out on their wire, why would the email end with "LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !" Yea, not logical...and when I talked about using logic, this is what I meant.

MI VHNTR - I absolutely agree with you that the dude is shady and underhanded. Not a doubt in my mind that he's hiding something. The scarier part for me is that he isn't doing it all my himself. Who's helping him???

I would however question some of the validity of your copy and pasted post. That thing was generated in 2008 and most of the links and such are not even running web sites anymore. It's one of those things that makes you stop and go "hmmmm???", but would require more research. I know there is some very credible information out there on a couple of those items you posted.

So, back to the point of all this (not that there really is one). I'm not a fan of the Obama administration. He has done things that have and will hurt this nation, and me personally. As a small business owner the healthcare "reform" scares the shit out of me cause it's looking like I'm the one that's going to have to pay for it. His czar appointments make me shake my head in wonder...

Hell, even today with the announcement of the retirement of another Supreme Court Justice we need to be concerned on who he's going to get to fill the spot. I'm not thrilled with his last selection, and when you think about it, after that, the pool of possible replacements shrank.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 12:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The first half of your post is not clear to me, maybe a few pictures would help?

For your information, I not only do not seek leg humping, I don't deserve it and it annoys me.

The second half, you begin to show some common sense, something that those approaching your I.Q. deny the existance of.

In other words; you begin to talk and express beliefs just like one of us simple folk. You can't have it both ways, dude.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 12:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is another clarification. Just because I copy and paste something of interest to some people does not mean I accept and agree with every single bit of it and, (for the record) I didn't make any endorsement. It's just something to talk about, and I don't know why I need such an explanation? For such a bright guy, you leap to conclusions rather easily. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Briguy
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 02:44 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get the whole Mensa, bright guy, I.Q. slant you are throwing out there. I was sincere in my comment and get a condescending vibe from yours.

Truth of the matter is I'm none of those. Just a regular small town guy. Hell, had to look up half the words I used to make sure I spelled them right and used 'em in the right context. Neither here nor there...

Anyway Leonard, I didn't mean for this to get out of hand and seem like I was trying to whack ya in your dangles. That wasn't my intent, and if ya took it that way, then I apologize.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 03:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
accepted, without prejudice, because this is starting to annoy me.

edit: so it's me that appears condecending?

[ April 09, 2010, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

tlbradford
Rimfires are MAGIC on COYOTES! If you do your part
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 03:51 PM      Profile for tlbradford   Email tlbradford         Edit/Delete Post 
Briguy - You are entirely correct on the facts you pointed out regarding the AP and Supreme Court. I was speaking to the "logic" of the arguement itself. A little fact checking shows that Pakistan was never on the banned list, so that negates the entire arguement. And yes I do believe that forging a document is just as easy as drafting a bogus email, and his fighting of releasing records leads me to believe he is hiding something. Not neccessarily that he is foriegn born, but possibly lying on an application or scholarship request, whatever, in saying that he was not a US citizen. Who knows? I also remember Bush getting hounded about releasing service records for guard duty, and he dragged his feet in that case.

--------------------
"Dan Carey ain't that special" - LB

Posts: 423 | From: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 04:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't place Bush in the same category, because of his National Guard service records. He was a jet pilot, and I don't think that makes him a dishonorable Viet Nam draft dodger, like Clinton, and whatever our community organizer in chief did, re: selective service. He's honorable and a patriot next to those two clowns.

At least we are all agreed that this asshole has a lot that he is hiding, and I also agree that he has a lot of help, you cannot accomplish this stuff all by yourself. Smacks of a conspiracy, if you ask me.

Good hunting. LB

edit: I would also like to point out that the liberal left has no qualms about dishonesty. They use it frequently and effectively.

[ April 09, 2010, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 07:15 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
from Briguy: MI VHNTR - I absolutely agree with you that the dude is shady and underhanded. Not a doubt in my mind that he's hiding something. The scarier part for me is that he isn't doing it all my himself. Who's helping him???

I would however question some of the validity of your copy and pasted post. That thing was generated in 2008 and most of the links and such are not even running web sites anymore. It's one of those things that makes you stop and go "hmmmm???", but would require more research. I know there is some very credible information out there on a couple of those items you posted.

First off, in response to the sheeple and leg humping remark. GFY. You appear to be one thing, but it smells of something else... I question the validity of you and the content of your posts.

You are questioning what I have posted. If this is the case, perhaps YOU need to run a SEARCH to find out about this imposter from Africa instead of casting aspersions on others. Then again, since you're from a small town and can't spell, your words, not mine, maybe it might just be above your IQ level.

http://www.theobamafile.com/BarackObama.htm

I'm sure that if you ask politely, someone may help you out with the big words.

Edited to add current link to keep the peanut gallery happy.

[ April 09, 2010, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: MI VHNTR ]

--------------------

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Briguy
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 10:37 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard - Yes, you did appear condescending in some of those statements, but admittedly, I threw a couple digs in there myself...so, again, apologize.

MI VHNTR - Funny thing, I started reading your post and originally misinterpreted the "GFY" as "Good for you". Didn't take me long to realize I misread that one...

Anyway, if you go back to the post you quoted you'll note that I gave credibility to some of the points in your earlier post. I only looked at a couple things, but will spend some more time on that web site you posted...it did look interesting.

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2010 06:26 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Briguy--

What do you make of this clip of Michelle referring to her husband's 'home country of Kenya'????

Leonard brings up valid points--questions that no one has sufficiently answered yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2010 09:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The New Huntmasters, booger. Glad to have you on board.

quote:
Leonard - Yes, you did appear condescending in some of those statements, but admittedly, I threw a couple digs in there myself...so, again, apologize.
Okay, look. What board are you going to get away with stuff like this, right out of the chute?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously LB? I know it's your site and everything, but why do you post this stuff? You have to know it's bullshit...I mean, I don't know you personally, but you seem like a pretty intelligent individual to me.

What it is...entertainment value? Wishful thinking? Spreading the gospel?

You accuse me of being condecending but you get freedom of speech and promptly abuse it. In fact, almost all of your contributions here are jumping my ass about something or other. A lot of places, you would be deleted and banned for mouthing off, yet you accuse me of being condecending for engaging you in verbal combat. That's basically the only way I have, to deal with smart mouths without making them disappear, which is against my policy. I like to give the impression that we are on equal footing here in MY HOUSE. But, you don't, (as a guest) shit on the floor, and expect to get away with it, do you?

I think I have been very fair to you and your opinions, but you seem to think that you are the offended one? Yeah, in my opinion, you threw in "a few" digs, and then some. And, all without good cause. You should not expect me to personally vet every statement and every comma when I post an article of interest. You act like I'm responsible for content and I'm not and even if I were responsible, it's not your place to jump on me, questioning my motives, etc.

Just be happy that you still have a voice here. I might be kidding myself, but I like to think that I give people every chance to dig a deeper hole or climb out. I am not the all powerful Oz, but you should show a minimum of respect for the job I do. Believe me there is not a lot of pats on the back, so mouthing off about daily leg humping sessions, is insulting and you are completely out of line.

Now, I accept your apology and you can dust yourself off and move on as you please, but I would appreciate it if you would choose your words carefully, when taking me to task for any supposed transgressions. How's that for a deal?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Briguy
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2010 01:03 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard - Yep, that's a deal. Though I have the urge to rebutt some of your statements, I'm going to supress that out of respect for you and your house and work myself towards one of those that "climbs out". I guess I just got on an onery streak there and took it out on you. Again, I apologize...

booger - On the Michelle video, I guess my first thought is "Who cares" and why is that the crap we get hung up on?

Basically, my point in this whole thread is that I think the effors of a lot people as far as this administration are concerned are misdirected. The "birthers" spend God knows how much time, effort and money trying to prove Barry isn't a "native-born citizen" that we loose site of the real issues -- that he's quickly turning this country into a socalist state.

My opinion, Barry is going to be around for at least the next couple of years. In that time he is going to make decisions and do things that harm this country. We should start grasping onto those things he has already done, voice concern for the things he is about to do, and ensure we minimize the damage by not having him around come 2012.

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters