The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » I think this is of interest forTruthers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I think this is of interest forTruthers
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2010 01:19 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Who cares???

It doesn't bother you that he wife of a sitting president, (who by the way may have issues with his citizenship), makes a statement that his 'home country' isn't the one he is supposed to be leading?

Man, I am going to have you send me what you are smoking, because I need to escape from reality myself from time to time!

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 11, 2010 10:11 AM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Booger - As Leonard said, welcome to the site...I missed that first go round.

And yes, as I clearly stated in my first response, "WHO CARES!!!". People are making assumptions about the context that are probably wrong. Maybe she used the wrong word because she's not as apt at reading off the teleprompter as her husband is? Maybe she referred to it that way because that's where her father in law is from? Maybe she referred to it that way because it's not uncommon for African-Americans to call any part of Africa there home land? Maybe she referred to it that way because it was a freudian slip, and in fact Barry was born in Kenya? Mayby, maybe, maybe...???

Once again, as I clearly stated in my original response, you can speculate on the verbage until the cows come home. In the big picture, what difference does it make? NONE!!! So stop directing the focus on stuff that doesn't mean anything, and start focusing on the issues...

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 11, 2010 11:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, considering all the hoopla, whether you think it significant or not, there will be many people putting that comment in the "suspicions confirmed" column. I see you as a pragmatist. It doesn't matter how that baby came to be on your porch, the issue now is setting up a college fund.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2010 07:01 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Some news from the halfrican's home country.

"During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, James Orengo, the country's minister of lands and a member of parliament for the Ugenya constituency, cited America's election of a Kenyan-born president as an example of what can be accomplished when diverse peoples unite:

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation," Orengo posited, "how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

Link to whole article.

http://patriotupdate.com/stories/read/3338/Kenyan-official-Obama-born-here

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 05:10 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I gotta throw this in there. Yall know my stance on politics and Obama. Im not going there now. Its mute.

Anyway, I get this shit all the time from World Net Daily in emails about the birth of the anointed one. Personally, I believe he is not a citizen. I think there is something to it. But, I dont think it will ever make SCOTUS. And, if it does, its a 5-4 vote, if Kennedy votes the right way. If Kennedy decides hes a liberal that day, we lose anyway.

We have to chooose our battles. As much as I would like for this one to be won, I dont see it happening. Fortunately, the big BO gives us lots of ammo. And the tide is turning against him. He almost daily gives us points to fight him on. Given this fact, and the lack of steam the birth thing has, I think we need to keep up the heat on things that the masses are pissed off about. Concentrate on getting rid of his henchmen this fall and tie his hands, then chop him down in two years. If you think about it, if we can cut off his wind, the congress, this fall, and given he loves to campaign, so he will use over a year to try and win again, that leaves not much time for him to do much more bullshit, if we keep the heat on him in the right places.

We need to concentrate also on getting a good candidate to not only take him out, but someone who is a true conservative to fix what he fucked up. (Just to add to my earlier thread that no one commented on much, I saw that damned Romney on OReilly last night and he is a joke. No better than Obama. We dont need him folks. He needs to go away. Palin, as much as I like her, doesnt need to run either, but does need to campaign.)

As much as I believe BO was not born in the US and is a fraud from birth forward, its clearly getting no traction. We should use that energy and resources to fight him on many of the other fronts he has provided that can get traction.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 06:10 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok...............Who then?????

Romney has baggage, not the least of which is being Mormon. That pulls it's own weight in Utah & here in Az. but as far as the East Coast & Deep South goes, a devout Mormon is just a devout Muslim that shaves.

A Huckabee / Palin ticket would be interesting but I'm not sure who would get to be on top. Regardless, I think that Palin will be on a ticket, although if the Republicans do as they have in the past with Dole & McCain and just nominate the guy who's been around the longest we're screwed.

The real wild card could well be the Tea Party and who they support. They will pull votes from the Republicans and the Southern Democrates that are often more conservative than many RINO's.

One thing's for certain; It's gonna get real interesting before it gets boring. We're living in historic times with the soul of our country at stake.

Personally, I'm for digging up Teddy Roosevelt.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 07:45 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I'm for digging up Teddy Roosevelt.
-----------------------------------------------
OR, Ronald Reagan!

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Dems in '12...I think that Mr. Obama will actually have to face competition within to be able to be the nominee.

Mrs. Clinton was given a seat in the cabinet simply to keep an eye on her--keep your friends close, and your enemies closer kind of thing.

I wouldn't even rule out trying to get her a SCOTUS seat just to take his number one competitor away.

Whatever happens, the Republicans need to get their shit together and get us a fiscal conservative.

The worst scenario is a third party crops up and are stuck with another 4 years of what we have now.

Ross Perot was able to introduce us to the Clintons for 8 wonderful years.

Koko--Bob Dole isn't in the same league as McCain--had they let Bob be Bob in '96, we might not have had to endure another 4 years of Clinton, and MAYBE not had to deal with what we are dealing with now in the world. At least I like to think that...

[ April 13, 2010, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 08:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when you look around, evaluating Presidential Timber, there isn't much on the shelf?

Personally, I would love a President Gingrich, but I wonder if he looks "Presidential" enough? Yeah, he has lost some weight, and is made up a bit differently, but is it enough?

Powlenty(Dan, SP?) he looks like Presidential material, but with a sort of goofy name. Speaking of goofy, that guy in Louisanna, sounds good, but he just don't LOOK the part.

Palin? I don't know? I don't think she would be a bad choice, for Republicans; but the Dems hate her as much as we can't stand Obama.

The friggin' country is forever polarized. It's almost a joke when you have to fight the dishonest Democrats and the clueless, Drive by Media. Did you hear the one where the Democrats put the Tea Party on the ballot in Nevada, hoping to siphon, (Dan, please) enough votes so that the little weasel Harry Reid can squeak through? They are truly the party of "the end justifies the means".

And, Andy. Listen. Quit whining about traction and the lack of which! If everybody thought and acted like Briguy, we could dispense with a lot of "formalities". Sure, Van Jones is a communist, but it's a small "c" so why not have one on the Supreme Court for ballance? After all, we don't even have a fag, so why not Barney Frank?

This Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country and you people elected him ...... so what the hell are you going to do about it? Give up? Andy?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 03:30 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
There are plenty out there that would be great presidents. Newt Gingrich and Duncan Hunter to name two. Both are pretty well conservative. But they cant get any traction either.

Mitt Romney is just a damn demorat that runs as a republican. Did anyone else see his interview on OReilly? It was sick. His MassCare and ObamaCare are almost mirrored. He admits that it actually made the cost of healthcare go up, but still supports it. Thats who I want as my president... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 12:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What about.........

A ticket with Sarah Palin & Sheriff Joe Arpaio to balance out the 'perky, squats to pee' factor??

Edit 4 bad spel'n.

[ April 17, 2010, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters