The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Take your coyote to work day...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Take your coyote to work day...
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 07:06 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Saw this on Yahoo...couldn't find the initial post. Some of the comments obviously were from libtards...the comments in this article are bad enough.

I, like the doctor, would have been surprised as well!

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/growling-coyote-follows-southeastern-spine-institute-doctor-into-mount-pleasant/article_f7d2c5aa-f785-11e6-81fc-635d97b7ea59.html

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 08:17 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Deer hunters kill 30,000 coyotes a year in S.C. ???
No wonder the coyote numbers are down in Az.......they all went uptown, down south.

[Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 11:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That looks more like a Carolina Dog. The Bitch next door has one. It's the kind of dog you always feel like you need to keep an eye on it, if you know what I mean? Anyway, they are all the same, kind of a fawn color. I never heard of them until she got one and explained in glowing terms what a great and unique dog. <shrug>

I guess I missed the part about 20,000 coyotes? That seems umm? unbelievable?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 11:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It was down in the 'comments' section where folks removed all doubt concerning their vast misunderstanding and lack of knowledge of all things coyote.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 11:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.google.com/search?q=Carolina+Dog+pics&biw=1519&bih=1066&tbm=isch&imgil=-1BHSRNwTUzjJM%253A%253BAvZZTgWAay00FM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.carolinadogs.com%25252Fge neral.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=-1BHSRNwTUzjJM%253A%252CAvZZTgWAay00FM%252C_&usg=__lyEDmTF5y4ekRpSF9fo_xGo93mo%3D&ved=0ahUKEwil_8yTtaTSAhXHzVQKHRI0CAYQyjcIMw&ei=W-OtWOXlH8eb0wKS6KAw# imgrc=-1BHSRNwTUzjJM:

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 03:30 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like the culprit.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters