The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » this really makes my blood boil!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this really makes my blood boil!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2016 05:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, these whites were viciously attacked because they either expressed support for Trump or voted for him. I'm sure if that gentleman had a gun. It looked like while he was being beaten, another was robbing his car. The Liberals, the Democrats and the Media has given these kids license. If I were there, there would be a couple dead kids or I'd be in jail or both.

I bet nobody is arrested, and that's a big part of the problem, there's no accounting for what it is, attempted murder.

http://www.infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting -donald-trump/

edit: I blame the Media and the Liberals for exciting these racial riots. They have a lot to answer for. You never see it the other way around, but the fucking Media is always speculating that when the Tea Party loses as they fully expected, that they would riot in the streets, rape and pillage. Never happens!

But, like the Project Veritas undercover videos have exposed, the fucking Democrats actually pay these people to cause civil disorder and mayhem. They are pathetic. Dishonest and there should be some way to charge them for inciting riots!

[ November 11, 2016, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2016 06:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The authorities need to come down HARD on these protesters. They are anarchists. I can think of no good reason to sit back and allow them to destroy property.

It's organized, and the Democrats need to be charged with inciting riots. Get them in court, give them something to worry about. If they aren't guilty, fine. But, from here, they look guilty as hell.

Good hunting. El Bee

Sheriff Clark is being interviewed right now. He deserves something in the Trump administration, in y opinion!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters