The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy shit... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Holy shit...
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 07:27 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol priceless.

I stayed up till like 3 this morning. I just had so much fun tuning in to MSNBC and watching those idiots actually arguing with each other and eating their own words. Very satisfying.

I was out doing some calling yesterday evening, and had no intentions on coming home to watch this thing cause I thought the bitch was going to win. I tuned in late...I figured it was going to be a blowout until I realized that she already had California's 55 votes, then I realized , holy shit....this is a race!

Much has been said about all of the stupid uneducated white males voting for Trump...just saw that majority of uneducated AND educated white males AND women, both educated and noneducated voted for Trump.

Thanks deplorables!
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 08:34 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus....these liberals are about to slit their wrists over this lol. All of the tears could solve the drought here in Kalifornia.
Mark

--------------------

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 08:43 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I was just getting up from my recliner to go to bed when the race was called for Trump. A few minutes before midnight here.

Like others have stated here. I pray that Trump keeps his promise to nominate originalists to the SCOTUS. I also hope he will restore confidence in the DOJ and the FBI along with the other alphabet agencies that Obama has corrupted.

Seeing the reaction of some world leaders is encouraging.

If you think the media's treatment of GW Bush was bad wait until you see what they have in store for Trump. You can see a preview by going to the New Yorker magazine's facebook page. We're all stupid, uneducated louts according to them.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 09:02 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 09:41 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Fox is lucky their election coverage was on the ground floor last night. I think if poor old Juan Williams had found a window he would have bailed out.

Guess Rachel Mad-Cow over at PMSNBC was pretty upset, too.

Election was priceless, but the meltdown of the left is pretty darn entertaining, too!

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 10:13 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah its fun to watch all these leftists and media elitists crying in there expensive wine because the blue collar whities had had enough of there bullshit. I really do hope he makes good on all he promised. He has no excuses he's got both houses of Congress and will have a Conservative majority on the Supreme Court. He really does have a great opportunity to "Make America Great Again".
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 11:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Andrea Mitchell should keep away from sharp objects and open windows above the ground floor. Rachel Mad Cow, wow, she will no doubt smite her bitch tonight. The rest of them have never been in this position before, it's like nobody cares what they think anymore? It's like a Liberal Twilight Zone, or Groundhog Day; this can't be real, can it?

I really feel their pain. That no talent black woman that is Oprah's BFF, had a blank stare when Frank Lutz said Hillary is a terrible candidate: "Huh? Obama said she is the most qualified candidate in history?" Everybody knows Obama wouldn't lie about something like that. Just shows how out of touch the Liberal Media is and always has been from mainstream America.

I must be some kind of sadist, although I never enjoyed pulling wings off of flies? But, it's so satisfying to watch and listen to the Corrupt Media try to figure out what happened.

I don't know when I ever felt so good about a stupid election? But, Pundits; listen up! She lost because regular normal citizens just hate the Clintons and her in particular! She's arrogant and figured her brilliant plan to cover her PAY FOR PLAY dealings. I sure hope they do not let the investigations drop into the Bogus Foundation. Damn, she really could be sweating a conviction and jail time. It's no joke, but it's funny as hell.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS and my guns have dodged the bullet one more time!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 12:03 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I have seen 3 or 4 liberal women political commentators actually cry on tv today...Hillary almost cry giving her concession speech, you could tell she had cried before she came out there...and we are supposed to elect a super emotional woman to that office? I don't know, I like someone like Condi Rice maybe? Or Margaret Thatcher?

Did you see Hillary's glass ceiling building where she was going to party down? Compared to Trumps rather bland digs for his crowd? Clinton peeps sipping wine expecting a blowout in their favor? The fucking arrogance of the Clintons was part of their downfall...and they are so fucking smug they never saw it coming...you know..like a (Trump) train.

Trump is an arrogant dick...but it's better than that bitch...and her pedifile husband.
Mark

Ps...fuck Mexico while your at it.

[ November 09, 2016, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------

Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 12:24 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
The beauty is he can't draft pardons, they have been convicted of anything. Yep felt like the sun was shining, the birds chirping, and the rabbits were on the side of the road waving as I went into work. Knew it was going to be a good day!

I went to bed at 8 pm but woke up at 2 am and had to go check. Couldn't get back to sleep. Now to mention to the wife all the money I spent the day before the election on reloading supplies! oops

Posts: 172 | From: 2 miles east of Vic | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 12:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, but I don't see Hillary as the crying type? I think it's more likely that she flew into a fit of rage! Everybody knows that she swears like a sailor and berates all her underlings when something doesn't go as planned? I'd say last night didn't go as planned and she had an epic meltdown....which was why she broke with all tradition and was physically unable to deliver a civil concession speech. She don't do gracious congratulatory speeches,totally incapable. And, she's not charming at all, she's a gdamned crook, let's face it. As evil Bitch as ever walked the earth.

I bet she was the last one in the room to give in, probably wanted to protest every state she expected to win, claim the rotten Republicans are trying to steal her birthright. Somebody obviously bitchslapped her and sent Podesta out to send the crowd home. Even then, she was seething and probably unwilling to give up? That the Democrats nominated such a woman with so many character flaws is amazing and incredible.

Wouldn't it be nice if she just bought an island somewhere and we never heard of Hillary Clinton ever again?

I love it!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 12:43 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
watching the MSM attempt to explain away what happened is like watching cavemen discover fire...
 -

fukkin' ASSHATS!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 12:53 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep...bet she came unhinged, raged and then probably collapsed again. Bet They had to wheel her back to her room on a dolly.
Mark

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 01:27 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Can't stop dancing !!!!

[Smile]

Sadly, Sheriff Joe Arpaio lost re-election.
Life would be perfect if PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP chose him to head up Homeland Security.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7581 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 01:50 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
We didn't need problems with Russia either.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-congratulates-trump-hopes-constructive-dialogue-084817698.html

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 02:06 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Koko, I think life would be way more perfect if President Trump disassembled and did away with Homeland Security altogether. A 911 excused expeditionary foray into fucking us in the ass that needs to end.

Do away with Dept. of Education while he's at it. Fold Labor into Commerce and reduce the overall footprint of both. And either get HUD's shit in the right pile or do away with them too.

Put some teeth in "less gov't". When I say I want less gov't I mean it! Like, LESS GOV'T! Send those bureaucrats out into the world to perish, the lousy parasitic fucks...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 02:24 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Bad news about sheriff Joe. One positive thing tho is Arizona won't have the Obama administration to deal with. Maybe the US can reestablish its position in the world.

Obama has diminished our country and aided the rise of ISIS, Hamas and Iran. If you look at what he's done in the Middle East he has been ousting the leaders of countries considered non secular and putting Muslim Brotherhood types in their place unifying them all the while treating Israel like crap.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 02:36 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
All in all, it's been a good day, or should I say, I've been in a good mood all day, for no other reason than the out come last night. Think I'm going to skip all the way home from work. Zippadee do da day...... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 03:11 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
More good news
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/po litics/californians-suggest-%E2%80%98calexit%E2%80%99-in-wake-of-donald-trump-win/ar-AAk5RSN?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Well I can dream can't I....... Hell we would win the next 10 elections if we didn't have to worry about those 55 liberal electoral votes.

[ November 09, 2016, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 04:08 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
But Leonard will be behind enemy lines.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 04:24 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahaha SORE LOSERS marching in the streets protesting Trump.

Super hypocrites.
Mark

--------------------

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 04:34 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah hell let California take the whole west coast with them.lol J/k

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/protesters-t ake-to-the-streets-following-trumps-stunner/ar-AAk5nVC?OCID=ansmsnnews11

[ November 09, 2016, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 06:55 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
I stayed up this morning until after President-elect Trump gave his victory speech.

Priceless to see all of the liberal POS go berserk and start with the whining and tears.

Bye bye bitch of Benghazi. You two-faced, lying, cheating, treasonous pile of excrement. FOAD; and take the rest of the clinton entourage with you.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2016 04:22 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
What is with all the college kids needing therapy dogs and hot chocolate to deal with their election loss? Are we raising a generation of mildly retarded kids now that can not handle reality? Maybe they are realizing that their degree in pottery or African studies will not command a high enough salary to pay off the college loans.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2016 05:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Another useless gesture. That's all they know. And, I would bet most of them didn't bother voting?

We should probably get used to demos like this? Hey, all the other important stuff passed; legal weed, minimum wage, background check for ammo purchases, etc.

I barely skimmed the propositions, voted NO for every single one. In fact, the whole idea of petition signatures by citizens is a fucked idea. The state legislature is supposed to write law, not dumb asses with nothing better to do than outlaw single use plastic bags.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: question; do we need another reason to rescind the vote to 18 year olds? Never truer, YOUNG, DUMB, AND FULL OF CUM!

[ November 10, 2016, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2016 08:12 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Brent,
Unfortunately, he can give her a general pardon, even though she hasn't been charged with anything.

It is basically the same pardon that Gerald Ford gave to Nixon in '74.

I think Mr. O is very, very protective of his legacy and the more I think about it, I believe he will let her butt flap in the wind.

Of course, I could be wrong. I think he might give her a pardon to protect his own butt, as he is just as deep in the email scandal as she is.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters