The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Pop Quiz (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Pop Quiz
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 08:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean like David Carradine, the Kung Fu guy in Hong Kong?
Wasn't he naked, making it with a call girl and a rope around his neck to make his dick hard? Or something like that?

But, Robin Williams was fully clothed? They didn't say if his zipper was down, or not? Still, what would be the purpose as in some self gratification, rather than the usual depressed state suicide?

Hey! I just read he has a 25 million dollar estate in Napa that is for sale. Lance? Interested?

So, as our in house authority on these issues, what's your take on, "auto erotic asphyxiation"? Is Chris full of it?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 09:18 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, run to Wikipedia and look up Robin Williams' film, World's Greatest Dad. Life is truly imitating art...
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 10:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Too much work. Why not just tell me?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 12:46 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
World's Greatest Dad- Taken from Wikipedia: Lance Clayton (Robin Williams) is a single father and high-school English teacher. He dreams of becoming a famous writer, but his previous novels have all been rejected by publishers. His 15-year-old son, Kyle (Sabara), is a sex-obsessed underachiever who despises everyone around him, especially his father.[4] Kyle is a student at the school where Lance teaches an unpopular poetry class. His only friend is Andrew, a fellow student who spends his evenings at the Claytons' house trying to avoid his alcoholic mother. Kyle's consistently poor academic performance and vile behavior gain the attention of the school principal, who advises Lance that Kyle should transfer to a special-needs school. Lance meanwhile is in a non-committal relationship with a younger teacher named Claire, who is spending time with a fellow teacher named Mike who runs a more successful class than Lance. On nights when Claire cancels their dates and he is all alone, Lance bonds with his elderly neighbor.

One night, after Kyle and Lance spend an evening with Claire, Lance (Williams) discovers that Kyle has died in an autoerotic asphyxiation accident in his bedroom. To avoid embarrassing his son, he stages Kyle’s death as a suicide. He writes a suicide note on Kyle’s computer and hangs his son’s body in the closet. A classmate later obtains the suicide note from police records and publishes it in the school newspaper. The note strikes a chord with the students and faculty, and suddenly many students claim to have been friends with Kyle and are touched by how deep and intelligent he shows himself to be in his writings.

Enjoying the attention his writing is finally receiving, Lance decides to write and publish a phony journal that was supposedly written by his son before his death. Kyle becomes something of a post-mortem cult phenomenon at the school, and soon Lance begins to receive the adoration that he has always desired. Andrew finds Kyle’s suicide note and journals as highly uncharacteristic based on Kyle's personality when he was alive, but Lance brushes him off when Andrew confronts him. The journal soon attracts the attention of book publishers and Lance lands a television appearance on a nationally broadcast talk show. The school principal then decides to rename the school library in Kyle’s honor.

[ August 21, 2014, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 05:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Geezus, sorry I asked. Sounds like a movie Liberals would pay to watch more than once. Gag me!

But, thanks Chris.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Duckdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 06:10 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh hell LB...You made me LOL for real!! [Smile]
That was funny...

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters