The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hunters, beware!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hunters, beware!!!
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 04:04 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Attempting to process the irrationality behind the fakebook post below. People like this breathe our air, walk among us and VOTE. Scary shit...
 -

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 04:16 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I hear he killed it with a 17HMR...

[Smile]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 04:23 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Fred, The poster has a little room to be pissed if you ask me.
Its obvious that is a juvenile female by the shape of the head. Also, the hide color indicates it is not prime...leading me to belive ol' Stevie poached this thing out of season.

Maintain

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 06:44 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol awsome!

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 08:20 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If I was the Facebook type, I'd get on and post some REALLY stupid `Why'd you kill it?` stuff just to make the antis look even dumber than they are.
SAVE THE RHINO'S !!!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 10:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the Disney World View. Anthropomorphism. The wolves really do sleep and play with bunnies. Vegan, Buddhist and other out of the mainstream theories. Look at the shitstorm with the blond chick posting her African Hero Shots. There are actually people advocating her murder. So, now it's on an equal footing: ANIMAL RIGHTS. When, that is one of the biggest lies out there, right along with "Black is Beautiful" and "The check is in the mail" and "I won't come in your mouth."

You cannot "murder" an animal. You kill animals. (if need be) But, homicide and murder are words that only apply to humans. It's hard to believe the brainwashing has progressed to the point of stupidity. The population has no understanding of really common basic things like math without a calculator, or geography: they couldn't find Canada on a map if it wasn't labeled in huge block letters.

History? Another one that drives me nuts! It used to be common to say where you were when you heard that Kennedy was shot. Nowadays, these kids think he was shot during the Civil War, a hundred and fifty years ago, and can't name more than a half a dozen past Presidents. What was the Second World War about, and who were we fighting? I'm not kidding, half of these kids that know a hell of a lot more about iPhones than you do, do not know about Pearl Harbor, and who did what, to who; 200 years ago.

And, this Liberal Disease, electing a black man because he's black, thus showing how proud we are for what we accomplished. Otherwise, you are racist. We conquered the world in four and a half years back in the 1940's, and now spend 10/12 years dinking around in Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention Viet Nam. That's progress?

Keep your FaceBook, I don't need it and their Liberal policies. (end of rant)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 10:27 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What really gets me is the regurgitated 'cue' card response. There is ZERO cognitive thought or reasoning to be found, anywhere.
That's what makes the post so wonderfully illustrative, as to the mental illness behind it. The animal itself didn't even factor into the response! No wonder it went unnoticed that the animal has been extinct for like 60 million years.

Simply a 'knee-jerk' reaction, fueled by pure emotion and HATE...

Like I said, scary shit!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 10:59 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
a true "trophy" of a lifetime..

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 12:55 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I remember when the Triceratops horridus (a horned ceratopsian) became illegal for common man to hunt. kalifornia only allows the semi famous and rich, liberals, lezbian, gay, transmission gender and new amerikans the right to take em with 30clip mags that were legally bought at ohbamama campaign rallys. The poster on fakebook has every reason to be pissed off, but I take the time to remind the poster that its much better to be pissed off than pissed on unless the urine comes from rosey ohdonel or hillerie.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 02:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Mike. But, as far as I am concerned, if either one of those "girls" can piss on me while standing, my hat's off to them, and duly impressed.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2014 06:15 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
He killed a movie prop?
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters