The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Bill Austin cassette titles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bill Austin cassette titles
Lowtempguru
PAKMAN
Member # 4328

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2016 05:12 PM      Profile for Lowtempguru   Email Lowtempguru         Edit/Delete Post 
Some of you may know me from other boards as a collector of odd old predator calling cassettes. I am looking for help with Bill Austin cassette titles. His cassettes are hard to find, there is no sound list. I am not asking anyone for their cassettes just help in any title names I am missing. Below are the cassettes in my collection, any help would be greatly appreciated... Fred

Females Invitation
Male Domain
Challenge
Sunrise Serenade
Coyote Love song
Interrogate Call
Lost Mate
JackRabbit

--------------------
It's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like its victorious.

Posts: 9 | From: Mount Vernon Ohio | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2016 06:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope somebody can help. Good luck, LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2016 12:01 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Somewhere........buried in my `stuff` I have a set of Bill Austin Instructional tapes.
I'll see if I can find them & and any others.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 30, 2016 11:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
QUIT GOOFING OFF AND FIND THOSE TAPES!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2016 01:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but......but........
It's been too cold to walk to the workshop the last few days.
It's down below 50* here and they had to open all of the homeless shelters and animals are freezing and..... and......

Ok.......On my way.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2016 02:10 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Okey-Dokey .............Here's what I found besides my throwing knives and some photos we won't talk about.

Call of the Coyote Instruction Course.
Big Horn Wildlife Service
Wyoming

Call of the Coyote
Advanced Instruction Course

Call of the Coyote
#25 thru #29 set
Instruction tapes

Call of the Coyote
Cottontail Rabbit

Here's the deal;
Email your address to Leonard.
He can email it to me.
The tapes will be on their way to you with the promptness I'm noted for.
You can buy me a root beer if we ever get together at a camp-out.

--------------------

Lowtempguru
PAKMAN
Member # 4328

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2016 03:37 PM      Profile for Lowtempguru   Email Lowtempguru         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't thank you. Enough.. Sorry for the delay in responding. I had rotator cuff surgery on Friday and am feeling groggy and under theweather

--------------------
It's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like its victorious.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2016 10:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OKAY, I'm reading this, out of sequence. He sent me his address and I did not know why?

I will take care of it. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2016 06:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just forwarded the address.

We should commend koko for his generosity. That's very decent.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2016 11:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Aw...........You're making me blush.

Low Temp Dude;
Package sent. Should be there Wed. but with our local Post Office I'm not sure if they meant this Wed. or next Wed.
You should be healed up from the surgery about the same time you finish listening to the tapes.
Enjoy !!!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted February 01, 2016 12:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You'll get a gold star for this, for sure!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2016 04:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok...............tracking shows it was delivered.
Did you get it ???

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 09, 2016 09:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
??????????????????????
Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot
[Confused]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 09, 2016 12:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lowtempguru, I believe koko is entitled to a response?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 09, 2016 02:46 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he mentioned surgery.........perhaps there were complications ?????

--------------------

Lowtempguru
PAKMAN
Member # 4328

Icon 1 posted February 09, 2016 03:32 PM      Profile for Lowtempguru   Email Lowtempguru         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Rotator Cuff surgery, but still no excuse for not replying sooner, for that I apologize....

The tapes are incredibule none of my other Bill Austin's come close to their condition.. I can not thank you enough for your generousity..

Fred

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters