The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » And another thing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: And another thing
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2023 08:56 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I watched the slaughter of civilians in Isreal and what I saw was a lot of pictures from cell phones of trucks full of terrorists driving up and just running amoke killing like coyotes in a lambing situation. I wondered why they were not shooting back? Really, the phone movies being recorded showed how easily someone with a firearm could have stopped a whole lot of grief. So I looked up if the citizens of Isreal could own a gun. You can under certain circumstances with all the permits and regulations they have.
Thank God above we have the RIGHT to own firearms.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2023 12:08 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I read that only 1.5% of the population was allowed to have a gun permit. With the war now on, the Israeli gov is "loosening" the process to get guns in the hands of civilians.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2023 01:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I read about what they call "loosening" of regulations. How was that accomplished? Previously, I remember seeing photos of armed teachers taking kids for excursions. I really had an impression that almost any citizen that wanted one, could easily obtain a firearm? In fact, I thought it was a situation like in Switzerland where everybody was issued a rifle and knew how to use it? Now, the truth comes out!

Jews are total Liberals, at least in this country. They vote for Democrats, almost 100% for Democrats. So, perhaps it would be very similar in Israel because Jews here are very tight with Israeli's. Nothing wrong with that, per se. But, if Democrat Liberalism rubs off on them, that explains why the government has choked off citizen ownership of firearms. There's something hugely wrong with that tight firearm restriction and as mentioned above, just a few citizens with a friggin' gun could have caused those bastards to duck and run. As it was, according to reports, it was like shooting fish in a barrel!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS, I'm not much better. I do not have a shotgun propped up beside the front door, but I have a couple handguns easily assessable, not in drawers, but on top of dressers and night stands. Every once in a while, I need to take a toothbrush and dust a little bit.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters