The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The scale of deceit is mind boggling!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The scale of deceit is mind boggling!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2022 09:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like you cannot trust anybody any more. How can we be lied to on such a massive scale? Is Pfizer that strong that they can prevent information about Ivermectin? Instead, promote a questionable "cure" that may affect your lifespan? Then you get 2 or 3 boosters and still catch COVID! What for?

That's not all. What about this "CLIMATE CHANGE" bullshit? How long are we going to accept this urgent message, (lie) that the fucking SKY IS FALLING? Little Greta is a certifiable BASKET CASE worrying about something that isn't true! How many people already are smug and secure and satisfied with their decision to buy a stupid electric vehicle? The state of California's legislature has passed a silly law that MANDATES electric vehicles by the year 2035! This is utter folly! It's unsustainable and we maybe up to our ears in exhausted discarded electric vehicles in another 30/40 years.

Anyway, I'm getting off track here. This is about the Chinese virus and government's attempt to mandate a cure while demonizing a safe and effective drug. It's insanity! Watch this video. Who is behind this deceit on such a massive scale?

https://rumble.com/v1pcp22-real-world-facts-about-covid-19-therapie s-dr-chris-shoemaker-nathan-phillip.html

Apparently we have governmental agencies that disseminate complete falsehood with penalties for non compliance? We have reached the point where we have a department of MISINFORMATION that is to be trusted blindly and here we have proof that these injections are DANGEROUS! This is unbelievable! These drug companies are so focused on profit that they are endangering human existence with government approval.

It's all lies, top to bottom, from masks to the fake cure! Who is behind this deceit? Apparently, we can't trust anybody! The people's trust is completely broken! These are LYING BASTARDS! Humanity is on the brink of extermination over this greed!

I do not get it? We cannot trust anyone! And, I'm the radical! One step from being locked up for my own good. Our government is not interested in protecting citizens, instead they are deceiving and mandating stupid and ineffective solutions.

WEEZE FUCKED!

edit: wait a minute! First things first. Government is creating LUNATICS that see that the solution is mass rampage, go to a Mall and kill everybody and then off yourself! Society is creating LUNATICS that have no alternative to mowing down a crowd. Yeah, that's the answer, before they take my SEMI AUTO, go to a Gay Bar and kill the bastards! That's all we have left, nothing but despair, the only solution is mass murder, every week goes by with the same LUNATICS deciding on MASS MURDER as the only logical solution to this society ROT!

Society is rotting, stinking and dying, and the Lunatics have come up with the logical solution: kill a bunch of total strangers! Yeah, that will work!

Once again, I am forced to point out who is responsible for this disaster-this fucking mess! Pay attention! LIBERAL DEMOCRATS ARE FUCKING UP THE COUNTRY, THE WHOLE SOCIETY AND THE WORLD. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING BUT THEY WANT CONTROL AND TELL EVERYBODY WHAT TO DO. EVIL BASTARDS! THEY HAVE NO CLUE!

OKAY OKAY, I'M DONE. END OF RANT!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 28, 2022, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2022 12:04 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Jeffers.com, full line of affordable, effective ivermectin Leonsrd. Just got a bottle delivered today, 29 bucks. Picked up syringes and needles at tractor supply today, so I'm ready for covid season! Used the horse paste last year, but even with the apple flavoring,still gagged me a bit?
The injectable solution is much easier, suck up desired amount in syringe, squirt into a few ounces of orange juice and you're good to go!

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2022 12:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, that’s good to know!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2022 07:09 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The Chinese people are fighting for Democracy, and are we doing anything about it?  HELL NO.  The Chinese hierarchy have bought and paid for joe biden's crime family, 100% of the democrats, and half of the republicans.  I guarantee ;you these rioters are going to be put in a factory as slave labor! 

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/27/1139307750/people-across-china-are-protesting-for-democratic-reform-and-easing-covid-contro

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2022 09:38 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I keep a large vial of 1% ivermectin in my preps. About a year ago, I developed early symptoms of the omicron variant, sore throat, dry cough, headache, fatigue. Friend brought me a jelly jar from his stash with orders to take 1cc/100# body weight twice a day. Like Vic said, mix with juice or soda/ Ivermectin is somewhere between water and mineral oil for viscosity and only tastes a but funky. Both my kids were starting to feel the 'rona so I dosed them, too. By next sunrise, I was fine. Son started feeling better by noon, daughter right after him. I take zinc, vit d3 and a multivitamin each day in addition to my regular meds. Ivermectin is worth keeping around. Maintenance dose as above, once per week, daily after exposure.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2022 11:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I went to the Jeffers site and clicked on Ivermectin. Says: "Can't be shipped to California"

But this just illustrates to depth of the conspiracy!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2022 08:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What I don't get is what my doctor told me more than a year ago. I have Kaiser, which is a pretty big outfit, and yet he told me that he was not allowed, or maybe he said "forbidden" to prescribe Ivermectin! Now how can that be? Isn't it a legal drug, been around since the 1930's? Is this some type of conspiracy?

Is the only objection that they want us to use this new concoction and so the drug companies can rack up a huge profit? Is it the connection with "horse dewormer"? It sure seems like you country folk know ways to get around certain dickhead rules, and us city and suburban dilettantes just do what we are told. And city folks laugh at our Country Bumpkins, and Hay Seeds. Raise your hand if you recognize your description somewhere.

(At least I was born with the Neanderthal Hunting Gene; they can't suppress that out of me, try though they may)

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 30, 2022, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2022 04:47 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
All I can say, as a bumpkin, is that I might have been born yesterday, but I weren't born in California.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters