The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Gullible people, half the friggin' world is crazy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Gullible people, half the friggin' world is crazy
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2019 01:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Time magazine has demonstrated how non relevant they continue to be, naming this little TWIT Greta Thunberg as their person of the year. Yes, how dare they?

This goes to show how this complete lie, GLOBAL WARMING has convinced low information people that we are on the brink, with little evidence other than manipulated data.

It's really quite unbelievable. Apparently these "scientists" admit to a .03, or is it .003 degrees of additional warming by the year 2100. Oh, and it's by consensus, it's settled science, they have 100 loosely defined scientists, including that fake "Science Guy". I forget his name but you people know who I mean, skinny, goofy looking, weird hairdo? So, there must be something to it?

Anyway, this kid is so brainwashed and as usual, when the other side has no facts, they employ children to tug at our heartstrings. Which is a sure sign of a CON JOB, on a global scale.

Check out this comment:
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/12/11/donald-trump-jr-slams-time-for-choosing-greta-thunberg-as-person-of-the-year/23879064/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31495 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2019 02:10 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that there were laws that teenage Swedish blondes were required to be attractive and play bikini beach volleyball. ??

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 11, 2019 03:00 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YEAH? WHATABOUT IT?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2019 06:55 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So, this Greta ain't !!!
Actually more like a Grendel than a Greta. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2019 03:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Its not half the world as the complicit media would have you believe stay away from the KOOL Aid !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2019 08:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If you say so? But, sometimes I think there are more otherwise intelligent people who are accepting the bullshit based on nothing more than repetitive hearsay. It's Josef Goebbel's propaganda, repeat the big lie and then since everybody has heard it, it must be true? It has worked amazingly well since 1933, even Saul Alinsky endorses the method. Look at the Democrat attempts to keep us safe by confiscating our assault rifles. Then, being elderly, I won't have any means of protecting myself from thugs and screeching Liberals. At least their heart's are in the right place.

But getting back to this CLIMATE CHANGE, they don't need to prove anything any more, the earth will end in 12 years if we don't do what the Democrats say. I'm sure you have heard the same thing? So, it must be true? Why don't you go ahead and try to convince me that it WON'T end in 12 years? Where are your facts? (see how that works?) Who's got KOOL AID and who doesn't?

The masses are incredibly naive and STUPID! Why, did you know "The Holocaust" is a HOAX? Liberals and their friends,
the Islamists keep telling us this is true. Surely, you have heard the same thing?

So, quit spreading lies! You aught to be arrested! I'm calling 911, you need to be silenced! If you want to know the truth, visit any college campus in America. But leave your hateful MAGA hat behind!

Now, what were we talking about? When I was about 6, maybe 7, my favorite was Grape Kool Aid.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2019 09:25 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
It almost embarrasses me to see the utter arrogance of the warmers in their belief that we, as the temporary inhabitants of a planet 4.5 billon years old, and only in the last 250 years have had any kind of meaningful industry, have or even can affect climate. 250 years out of 4.5 billon years is a literal blink of an eye in a 100 year time frame, much less 4.5 billon.
Compared to all the natural means by which the planet pumps CO2 into the atmosphere, human injection is like a gawd damned fart in the super dome. If it was the combined goal of the earths inhabitants to change the climate, it would be an impossibility.
One of the most ludicrous claim/scares to come about in 50 years, first it was acid rain, where the fuck did that go?, then the fear of a coming ice age, that never happened, most recent, global warming, that didn't happen so it was just abbreviated to cover all bases and is called "climate change".
It's all bull shit; global warming, assault rifles, diversity, gender confusion, and now.....this silly dog and pony show of impeachment hearing......it just begins to wear on me.

Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2019 10:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Golly! I never knew how smart you are? All I had to go by was that 17 caliber infatuation but you seem to GET IT!
(just kidding)

Note: Our valued member, #17 is very sensitive, we cannot playfully tease him or he will think he's being hammered, has no sense of humor at all. It's because of breathing all that fresh air....

But, where were we?

OH!

We are all waiting to hear about your knee problems. Do the pain killers seem to help?

But anyway; see what we are up against? The BASTARDS will lie right to your face, piss on your boot and tell you it's raining. When facts get in the way, change to subject, or something? If you don't like GLOBAL WARMING, and they cannot prove it, then let's change to something that cannot be proved, like CLIMATE!

That way, everything works in our favor. If we experience a drought, that can be explained because of GLOBAL WARMING. If a bunch of people drown in a big flood, see? That's because of CLIMATE CHANGE! Severe winter storms? what's wrong with you? it's all because of CLIMATE CHANGE, you idiot!

Now that we have proved that every weather phenomena is the direct result of "CLIMATE CHANGE" how can you stand there like an idiot and disagree?

It's really simple, we need to ban straws and buy a Tesla or at least a Prius. Aren't you happy that some of us are doing something to save the Earth? YOU SLACKER!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2019 10:36 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Knee problem saga continues Leonard. Pain meds were the only thing that prevented me from a possible self amputation of right leg below the knee, like that guy I read about that got his leg pinned under a boulder that rolled onto his leg, and he cut it off with his pocket knife.
Went to Dr. here for exam etc.....after looking at Xray and palpation, basically insinuated I might be a hypochondriac, inferring my brain(whats left of it) is associating the pain in knee to a more severe pain I once experienced from my shoulder surgery? Wrote me a script for an MRI, I was to return to him the 16th, but I just never got that warm fuzzy feeling for him as my Doctor so I made appt with another guy who comes more highly recommended, also for the 16th so same time frame so no loss there.
Started to feel a bit more comfortable to walk around on last three or four days but awoke this morning at 3am and my brain from another injury is telling me Im miserable.
I'll know in four more days what the fuck is, or isn't going on.

Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2019 11:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, you really are hurting! Just your luck to be examined by an unsympathetic doctor. You are right to dump him, he's one of them guys looking to protect his ass rather than help his patient. I really feel bad that I can't help but you are doing the right thing to see another Doc.

Goes to show you. I tripped over my garden hose a few months ago and fell on my knee that has been operated on 3 times and it turned a dull shade of purple all around the front part. I had to see a doctor on call at the hospital and they guy sent me for an XRay and prescribed 50 serious pain killers and told me that they would need two weeks to evaluate the XRays. Well, it got better without any further treatment after I had to inquire if my knee replacement parts were broken, which was my fear. Anyway, on the one hand, they are cutting me back to 25 of the same pain killers a month for my back and as another Dr I will never see again didn't even blink while he wrote a scrip for 50 of the same medication for my knee. I was very surprised, of course, but my point is, different doctors have different attitudes and practices. That's how Rush Limbaugh was able to shop around and thereby get addicted to painkillers.

It's the same old story, if one of useful, and I need immediate relief, then I will take two! That's how it starts, but I never fell for it because when they say take 3 a day, I take 2 a day and live with it. Some people are the same way with booze, and chocolate and overindulge with any manor of stuff that is bad for you, except in moderation. So, I break them in half. Works for me.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2019 03:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Victor
Good move changing Docs some are real assholes. hope all goes well with the knee as far as the drugs go take what you need but be careful I found myself in a shithole much of my own making by my lack of understanding and bad choices. while being assisted by stupid doctors.
I have a friend that is a surgical nurse his advice to me after a doctor proposed a surgery to completely restore my jaw and dentition was to run in the other direction as fast as I could he said after doing surgery for 25 years they don't give a shit if you live or die !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2019 09:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, that's a scary comment, Paul! After I just found out YESTERDAY that I might be looking at another surgery! I read the after action report and she made sure to mention that the patient was advised of that possibility. So that's it, they don't care, one way or the other? The main thing is, keep the billing revenue and the payment for services rendered. The thing is, they do have to justify their critical actions; if we don't rebuild that man's jaw, his bubblegum days are over....and nobody wants that!

But anyway, I had a CT scan yesterday and an appointment this afternoon so should know more before the sun sets. But, in this case, it's remove, not repair. Oh, that's right, this is another issue, altogether. So, is it run, not walk? Tillie seems unconcerned?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS another thing that is ticking me off! I went to another guy last week and instead of checking my weight and then asking me how tall I am, this idiot measured me, and incorrectly, I might add! So, the last two appointments have used that measurement to figure my "Body mass Index" and they blithely now have me as "Obese". That's all it took, I immediately lost three, (3) fucking inches in height, and I'm now classified as OBESE! This is exactly how these MEDICAL MISTAKES HAPPEN! You better believe I will register a complaint this afternoon! LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2019 10:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here she is, Miss (America) Joan of Arc, Saint Greta Thunberg!
Isn't it amazing how Time Magazine keeps getting it wrong?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/the_fate_of_secular_saint_greta_thunberg.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2019 04:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Ugly little chimp isn't she ! And so fucking angry ,
she is just glad that people stupid enough to buy time magazine get to look at her !

PS watch those medical professionals !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2019 08:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! It's about time somebody pointed out what a freak this kid is. I know, she can't help it, and it's MEAN to make fun of her strange features and bizarre expressions. The kid is fucked up mentally and physically, she looks like a poster child for:

GREETING!

PEOPLE OF EARTH,

FROM YOUR FRIENDS

OF A DISTANT PLANET

She's that scary looking! She could make very decent money playing the Creature in Hollywood Horror Movies.

There I go, making fun of the poor innocent child. Shame on me....go to my room!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2019 04:24 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Read an article about her , victim of severe child abuse and dysfunctional up bringing ! Her mother is a pig !

[ December 15, 2019, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2019 05:11 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
T dont think George Soros has to pay her that much for her little act ! As for your room you can come out now !

[ December 15, 2019, 05:12 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2019 06:35 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said ............ More Grendel than Greta.

Doesn't anybody read Beowulf ?? Kind of the story of a young Paul wandering the North Lands fighting evil. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2019 02:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....on his Ducati?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2019 05:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
More likely vintage Indian. [Cool]

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2019 07:33 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's pretty pathetic how they've propped her up. She's owned now & her family is also.

This stuff gets dark to me. We all know it's not what it appears of course.

I guess the main intent is to groom the youth the "future" the goal is to turn them into "lemmings" IMO

[ December 15, 2019, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2019 12:28 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I would submit that the 'smart phones' have already turned them into lemmings....... and dumb ones at that.

Case in point;
A couple of nights ago I went into the deserted break-room, filled a coffee cup with water and put it in the micro-wave for a minute & a half while I went to my locker to get a book I'm reading.
By the time I got back three young new hires had came in and sat down.
Never one to pass up an opportunity to mess with someone's head I walked up to the micro-wave and in my best Captain Picard voice said "COMPUTER-WATER-HOT" and removed my coffee cup to make a cup of instant.
The looks on their faces was priceless so I sternly told them "You didn't see that" and left.
They still think that I may have 'replicated' a cup of hot water in the Wall-Mart break-room.

Dumber than dirt and old enough to vote.

We're fuked. [Frown]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2019 11:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got no trouble believing that, definitely ko ko. We have the dumbest, most impressionable young people in history. Yes, it could be because of smart phones.

It drives me nuts to see children being pushed in shopping carts, age somewhere around 2 or 3 and they are on the fuking phone! Maybe it's some old one, don't know but they are using it.

I asked my son in law about why my granddaughter had a cellphone, when she was about 6 or so and he said the AT&T plan gave him 4 free phones so ....he has a wife and 2 daughters-duh!

No doubt, a six year old can better navigate a smart phone than I can. But, is something else being neglected, I wonder? One thing I find remarkable is the fact that my son has only read one book in his life. He turned 57 yesterday. I'm not positive, but I think he gave book reports on the same baseball book in the 9th, 10th, and 11th grade. (different classes, different teachers)

I'm sure, as the current teenagers grow up, it will be inconceivable to go through a day without that cellphone.

I don't know what it means, but I have never had a real positive thought about the young impressionable generation. Man, they are going to miss so much, but they sure as hell won't be missing any porn. I hate to tell you how old I was before I got a pretty good look at a pussy. So, I'm saying something is definitely different, and alien with every generation. It's not getting more innocent and pure in spirit. No, they are 9-10 year old adults.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ December 16, 2019, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2019 01:07 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt they can navigate a smart phone better than I can.
But I've also seen kids tall enough to be in High School need a smart phone to make change for a $5 at a yard sale.
And then there's the social skill aspect of the whole thing.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2019 02:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sudden thought. Would misplacing his cell phone be considered a valid reason for not attending school? An excused absence, kinda like having the flu?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters