The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Not allowing new members? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Not allowing new members?
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2018 09:28 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well there went the neighbor hood! Now would got a tex-e-can on the site. Never seen anyone south of the red that wasn't full of himself.
Welcome from gods country (OKLAHOMA)
No all bull shit aside good to see you on the site.
As far as the dems. Didn't no they could read.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2018 03:20 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Eddie, glad I am not the only one from the neighbor hood around here. I have to ask what yall say about the Panhandle folk. I am a little too far west to be from south of the Red. lol
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2018 04:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see that you guys back east can play well together !!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7620 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2018 07:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if ATexan is the guy that tries to eat that huge lump of steak at Big Texan in Amarillo? Every payday!

Most non-Texans have figured it out, and don't even try. But, it's cheap entertainment for the rest of us; eat the steak, beat the clock, make the list. No thank you!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31542 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 03:59 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
The 72 oz. steak? Hell no! We laugh at people that try to choke that nasty steak down. The Big Texan is a tourist trap for sure. I have been there once come to think on it. A co-worker about 5 years ago was talking about how he could "destroy" that steak. Well little did he know that he had to eat that 72 ozer and ALL of sides as well, within an hour and no throwing it up either. Shrimp cocktail, salad, bread roll, and a side of his choice. Poor bastard had to sit up in front of the whole place, and this aint a small establishment, and try to eat this 72 oz steak. Long story short,my friend who we will call him a 300+ lbs cornbread fed Texan back away with a $100 and some change food tab and a belly ache like no other.
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 05:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, sounds like you've been there! Driving west for a 100 miles we saw the billboards and my son is a big eater. He's working himself into a frenzy!

Then we got there ands what they had on ice right at the entrance. I mean, I like a nice rib eye, or any marbled steak but that big clod of extra lean meat can't be very flavorful? Yes it's a come on. Even my son thought better of it and just ordered something like a 32 ounce steak since dad was paying for it.

Anyway, you have to admit, there's not a lot of good restaurants along that route. Kinda fun, interesting. Probably not a Texan in the place....and like you said, it's a big place.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31542 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters