The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » In the continuing series: stuff you need to know

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In the continuing series: stuff you need to know
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 09, 2017 08:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/america-s-10-best-n-out-burger-outposts-slideshow/slide-6

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2017 09:13 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. Plus it looks like the one in Upland is the most unique ?

I can't find a good burger joint around here ? However, I'll be in Central Oregon for four days. I'll be here Saturday in downtown Prineville. I probably eat there 4-6 times a year. It's awesome !!
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/tastee-treet-prineville?select=Inz9joV-NMPGoPt27pXQZg

(edit) look @ the Jeep in the 1st photo. I have one just like it. I wonder if it's me ? Nawww can't be ? or maybe ?

[ March 09, 2017, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2017 11:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, must have been 3-4 years ago, now? But, we stopped, four families in Prineville at a Pizza place. Must have been blind luck as it was some of the best pizza in a long time. It was right on the main drag, that's all I remember? I was the champion "tuber" on the lake, they couldn't flip me. Must be my low center of gravity?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: But, honestly, I'm not sure exactly what it is about the Upland In N Out that is so unique? They have 8 or 10 concrete tables under a patio, no inside dining. And, they do a big business. They send guys out before they get to the ordering speaker with an iPad to take your order. Maybe only during peak hours, but now that I think of it, I have not noticed that service at other locations?

Generally, I get my stuff to go and park around the corner at Cable Airport and watch takeoffs and landings. They have a couple picnic benches, and trash cans and a surprising number of people do the same thing, all munching double/doubles.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 09, 2017, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
tedo
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4320

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2017 12:30 PM      Profile for tedo   Email tedo         Edit/Delete Post 
The wife , grandson and I went to a in-n-out burger joint in Tucson after hearing about the burgers, not bad!.If you are ever killing time in Anchorage go to the Arctic Roadrunner, great burgers and awesome fresh made onion rings, the best I have eaten.
Posts: 73 | From: S.E. Arizona | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2017 01:54 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I think, I know the place Leonard. I will try to check it out. I think most of my time there the next few days will be around Prineville. My brother is looking for somewhere to buy or build there.

Mom goes to the dentist there. Every time, I'm in that country lately. We spend more & more time around Prineville. They have fucked Bend up almost to beyond belief nowadays.

Not counting the Ontario area & some other places. Oregon is a double edged sword for me.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters