The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Nuts & Fruitcakes are the same, & BTW Homicidal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nuts & Fruitcakes are the same, & BTW Homicidal
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2024 11:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's some dumb ass official that doesn't think it's pertinent that the perpetrator was also: a fucking, unbalanced and mentally ill TRANSGENDER!

But, I happen to think that fact is extremely important, and certainly not to be buried and withheld from the public!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/04/21/media-outlets-purposely-leave-out-key-detail-about-would-be-school-shooter-n2638071

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2024 01:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
We should be caring and compassionate. This person / thing's brain housing group is clearly improperly wired but it may be because their / it's Uncle was shot down in the L.A. Union Train Station and eaten by cannibals' while the Rebels were attacking the Death Star. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7588 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2024 03:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's nice to be compassionate, ko ko. But let's not be silly. Besides, everybody and their brother uses the Death Star excuse! And, who hasn't, at least partially, been eaten by cannibals!
So, you're OK with the Transgender movement? I've been thinking you were leaning in that direction. [Eek!]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2024 04:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What consenting adults do behind closed doors is no concern of mine.
However ........... When their deviant lifestyle is shoved down our throats and they demand that we consider them 'normal' mayhap it's time to register them like the libs want our guns registered just to hear 'em squeal. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7588 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2024 11:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds fair. Let's do it!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2024 11:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
HOWEVER! Just thinking about your copout, never mind about what others do behind closed doors, or words to that effect.

You know, there is much evil in this world, and a good portion of this evil occurs behind closed doors, which does not necessarily mean that it's none of my business. Take the Ted Bundy's of this world, the Jeffery Dalmers, the Golden State Killer, Brian Kohlberger, and so on.

I don't feel like evil demented stuff that happens behind closed doors is not mi problemo

You must mean various sexual perversions that you don't know about and care not to police, that stuff doesn't bother you? Correct?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2024 11:41 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly !!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2024 07:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko. My wife was on a trial many years ago. It concerned a young man accused of murder for strangulating his girl friend. His defense was that she was okay with it, but there was just some defect in her physical health that nobody was aware of.

They apparently had heard of a practice where the man chokes the female to the point where she lacking oxygen and her vagina muscles begin violently contracting and that penis is subject to a meat grinder effect at which point he lets go of her neck, breathing resumes and they both have the most delirious and awesome climax imaginable.

Now, I don't have to tell you what that is like, but in this case, the dude wanted just a tiny bit more and, unfortunately, she died....but his positin was, hey she went along with his fantasy so, Hey, if she dies, she dies! But then, why blame him, which is very understandable.

Ya know, behind closed doors, etc. And Hey, shit happens! It was an unfortunate accident and, how was he to know? In any case, his defense was that she was complicit in her own death.

But, it didn't work. He was convicted, but the jury wasn't unanimous, and so it was a hung jury, and he got manslaughter instead of murder. That's apparently the law in the People's Republik?

Anyway, your view might be, it's behind closed doors and it's none of my business. Right?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2024 08:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope .......... She consented to a kinky sexual act. Not to be choked to death. The guy does bear some responsibility but not Murder One.

Didn't David Carridine go out that way ????

--------------------

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2024 09:54 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Autoerotic asphyxiation , never heard of the female end of it? Usually it's a male, who gently hangs himself with a belt or bedsheet just "safe" enough he doesn't choke out, then jerks off to attain heightened orgasm, sometimes, the hanging method just wasn't safe enough, and someone finds his corpse.
Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2024 05:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
WORD, AWESOME! That must be a Arizona thing, Vic?

My favorite way to go used to be, at least it sounded bad ass was, shot in the back by a jealous husband!

Now, I just don't know? Too many choices!

But, I am kidding. None of that shit appeals to me.

Relaxing with a real good book, Tom Clancy or the Gray Man. for instance.

If I was ever wild, or thought I might try something scary, I ain't now! I'll leave that shit to ko ko and others like him! There was that time I picked up a fucking Diamondback barehanded! And, I hadn't even been drinking.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: the way I heard it with Caradine, it was some exotic location like Hong Kong and there had been some hot Asian Hooker in his room and she got the hell out of town, never even heard if she got paid?

[ April 23, 2024, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters