The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » OJ a hero in black community because he killed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OJ a hero in black community because he killed
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 12, 2024 05:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
TWO WHITE PEOPLE!

Watch this clip of a OJ juror admitting that OJ did it but, Hey! Slavery, you know?

This is a wake up call on how Democrats keep black on the reservation. And, reparations won't end it or solve anything. Because it's a powerful Industry for Democrats to exploit, and milking it dry.

How can a black juror admit that she let OJ go free, because exactly WHY? In my opinion, is it too late to arrest and try her for what? Dishonesty, followed by candor?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/cnn_pundit_blacks_resonated_with_oj_simpson_because_he_was_persecuted_for_the_death_of_two_white_people_because_of_his_skin_color.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31464 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2024 08:53 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Come on man.....he din du nuffin.

democrats/progressives have about rode the race card as far as it can go, it's out of gas, the demand, far out weighs the supply.

Did you catch that little stupid fuck of a press sec today, sending prayers and thoughts to the OJ clan? Not a mention of his two victims he sawed the heads off, but fawning concern for privacy and condolences to the simpson family, whoever the fuck they are.

Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2024 09:23 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I was actually encouraged by the O.J. verdict
It just goes to show that if you're successful and can hire a really good legal team ......... you can even get away with murder.
Is this a great country, or what ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2024 09:29 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I had an oj joke all lined up, but timing is everything....I'll take a stab at it tomorrow.
Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2024 03:12 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I remember that whole shit show and said "Self...Who is the racist here". He got away with murdering two people because he had black privilege because he had money. Proving that privilege doesn't have to be white.It only needs money. I also remember when he went to prison in Lovelock, NV. My sister in-law was the wardens secretary there at the time and my brother-in-law was the maint. supervisor there. I heard all about it. He should have been out at Ely Max. with the rest of his kind. The scum of the earth and not worthy of breathing our precious air. Not at a medium prison where time isn't that hard.
Hope he enjoys HELL.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 637 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2024 04:33 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What amazed me about that whole shit-show of a trial was that out of the entire prosecution team and the jury with a combined I.Q. of about 90 ........ NOBODY realized that if you soak a leather glove in water or blood and then let it dry, IT'S GOING TO SHRINK. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2024 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I disagree, ko ko!

The complete and total fuckup over "trying on the gloves was WHILE WEARING SURGICAL LATEX GLOVES!

Have you ever tried to put on gloves of any kind while wearing those sticky, friction increasing and form fitting latex gloves?

That was a tactical blunder of the first order by the prosecution brain trust!

Yes, dried out, misshapen and shrunken gloves did not help but allowing OJ to pretend to struggle was such a serious mistake, that was the whole ball game, right there.

IF IT DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST WHAT? AQUIT!
That's it, you can't pull on gloves while wearing latex gloves, for what purpose? To prevent contamination? For what? The gloves? Or was the risk that OJ might contract some contagious disease?

Anyway, the police planted that glove behind OJ's guest house! That's obvious.

And anyway, who picked an all black jury? Okay, I think it was 11 blacks and one race other than white. A jury of his peers, for sure. More fuck ups by the prosecution! They should have insisted the trial be held out in tony Westwood, where the murders/slaughter occurred!

And OJ has been laughing at justice for whatever, 30 years or so. And looking for the real killer on every golf course in America!

I'm still a bit upset, but I'll get over it one day.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ April 13, 2024, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31464 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters