The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The Drama continues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Drama continues
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 07:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Stay tuned

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31458 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Corey Steele
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 07:46 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
If you are seeing any errors please post the errors message so we can address them.
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 07:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think they know how to do that?
Without sending an email?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Corey Steele
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 08:00 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Email is fine. If mine doesn't show then send one to Leonard and we'll work it out.
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 09:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
TEST

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 09:17 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Corey;
Just wanted to pass on a 'Thanx" for helping El Bee out with the Board.
For the non-'puter person, this stuff is all voodoo and a major source of frustration when it don't work.

Kokopelli

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 10:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know how to recognize computer geeks, right? They have orange Cheetos dust all over their face while picking their nose. Really, any kind of bagged chips is their favorite snack food, a mark of status or something? These are the ones responsible for all the data breaches lately. There goes all your passwords and your social security steal info. You would think companies would plug holes in their security but instead, they rely on these guys to show them the security back doors that it seems everybody that writes code leaves little entry sites that they can steal all of our personal data, and they do it just for kicks. But I'm getting sick of it, I have had notices TWICE, in just the past ten days or so. One even came from City of Hope involving my deceased wife, just yesterday. What the hell they can do with 20 year old data, I don't know? So, it must be the challenge, shows how smart they are or something? But, there companies that have our personal information need to prevent this kind of intrusion and an apology doesn't quite do it for me! I'm really getting sick of it, it's too routine. I feel like all these shady creeps know everything about me thanks to poor security from the institutions that we trust with important personal information! Seriously, I'm tired of these letters that I get with increased frequency!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters