The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Wyoming is at it again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wyoming is at it again
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2024 08:52 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
In the news a hunter runs a wolf down with snowmobile and then captures it. Takes it home and then on later date tapes its muzzle shut and takes it to town to show off in a bar and then later that night takes it out back and kills it.

Its legal to kill wolves in Wyoming but must be reported with-in 10 days which didn't happen. Also illegal to keep a wild animal without permits and illegal to torture wild animals.
Tough to get a wolf season elsewhere when you got dumb ass retards pulling this kind of crap off and once again, we can thank Wyoming hunters for this.
Also appears more laws will be added again to protect the wolves.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2024 03:07 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And the forces of evil will present this asswipe as representing all hunters .......... you can help prevent senseless acts such as this ..... send your generous donations today ....... [Mad]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7578 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2024 05:29 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't think they was asking for any money cept from the guy that did the crime.

Made trip to few of gun stores, my good god did they have a lot of ammo and powder. I held a few rifles chambered in 6.5 creed and I was close to bringing one home, but I need to do more research. Bergara makes a nice one and I looked at a Win. which wasn't too bad.

The brass supply is still short though. Also looks like Berger fell asleep as far as bullets go, just the heavy stuff.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2024 05:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't think ................ BUY !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7578 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2024 07:23 AM      Profile for Dan   Email Dan         Edit/Delete Post 
The wolf killer is a criminal, the wolf supplier is a criminal. Who is the bigger criminal, the hunter or the government that supplied the wolf that no one wants on their land?

The meskin wolf that we have is an oversized coyote to a speeding bullet. SSS.

Posts: 41 | From: AZ | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2024 09:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the thing is, since the Good Lord never provided the wolf with sweat glands, they must pant, which requires an ability to open their mouth. At this point, the asshole that taped the muzzle of a wolf is guilty of torture in addition to any game law violation.

We all know that we are jerked around by the Bunny Huggers that want wolves to roam freely in utopian nature, and that the wolves agree to a kibble diet as the price of admission. This seems very reasonable to Liberals who generally lack minimum common sense and also reasonable to regulators who were raised on such feel good movies as BORN FREE!

In other words, Liberals, as a group are rather dim witted and fail to see any harm in introducing fucking wolf packs into a controlled ecosystem.

The lower 48 is a developed country with modified "wilderness" and it didn't take many years for wolves to outgrow the confines of Yellowstone and now we have a problem the Bunny Huggers have created but don't know how to solve, much less understand that the problem exists.

If Liberals could stay out of animal management and policy decisions and allow professional regulators to regulate game as a resource that fits the available land and manage the complete ecosystems to best advantage, we might not have the conflicts that exist today. But....no. These fools see things that does not exist and cannot be convinced that their concepts are invalid. What's the answer? Deal Liberals out of the decision making process!

That should work! Good luck!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31452 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2024 02:15 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
The packing plants are not paying crap for beef so what's a little predation going to hurt?
The Gov. supports Elk and deer and whatever else so why not wolves as well and whether you agree they do belong here. I think one state is going to introduce wolverines sometime soon, good deal.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2024 08:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, let's be fair and shall have a bag limit.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2024 11:20 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Do any of the S-W states have a bag limit other than for deer or elk? or just shoot till out of ammo.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2024 08:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The latest survey of wolves in Az. / New Mex. put the count at 257. Assuming a kill of one deer a week per wolf, that would be just over 13,000 deer not available for sportsmen. Throw some elk into that figure also.
This is exactly what the tree huggers had in mind. Wolves control the deer / elk numbers and there is no need for sportsmen to hunt or pass hunting skills on to the next generation.
I do not support treating wolves or any other animal cruelly but if someone shoots one or ten, I don't see a thing.

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2024 10:24 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure Koko. and on same note over 10,000 hunters with 40% success rate and 70% of the meat from animals taken is put in a freezer and then tossed out every year.
The younger generation just wants to shoot critters with big horns/antlers and careless about keeping the meat. And that makes the wolf the bad guy I guess.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2024 04:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well fuck! Are we getting all philosophical around the fucking campfire this morning, or what?

To be quite candid, it was my wife that threw that shit out of the freezer; not me. So, you gonna rag on her? I wouldn't, if I were you.

Anyway, the whole subject, but what you gonna do when a good portion of the "game" I pursue is not edible, in the conventional sense. The word on the street is that coyote tastes like crap and I will take the brave souls word for it. I don't quite know the reason? Bobcat has a similar diet and as they say, it tastes like chicken and I've had some and I agree, it's not bad, the backstrap anyway.

Where were we? If we put up the fur, that's justification enough, on wolves. Personally, I do not believe we need any justification at all. It's like thinning out the rats at the county dump, just good target practice.

Besides, it's a trap. Much like asking when did you stop beating your wife? Bogus question. I get annoyed when certain people expect you to eat what you kill, then it's ok with them. But who asked them in the first place? They don't have to approve of anything I do, none of their business, in fact!

Whatever
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 07:17 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well ............. The Board's back !!!!
I was afraid that the Govment Rev-er-newers had got El Bee but it looks like he dodged 'em.

Had to post in this thread .......... Couldn't start 'new topic'.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 07:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, me neither! Still working on it remotely.
Stay tuned!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters