The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I might wind up arrested for murder?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I might wind up arrested for murder?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 31, 2024 12:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How about this for how crazy this country has become?

https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/31/john-stossel-what-if-you-come-home-and-find-strangers-living-in-your-house/

Can we have a show of hands? Who among us would shrug and accept the situation, walk away and get a room at a cheap motel?

Annd, just when I thought the police were becoming worthless; they are proving it! If this article is true, a homeowner will get no help to get the invader out of your house! Something seems very wrong with this country!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 31, 2024 12:36 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Tyrus had a comment on this the other day on Gutfeld;
"Make sure that he's facing you and {hands motion pumping a shotgun}."
I would LOVE to see Trump name Tyrus as his running mate. Liberal heads would explode everywhere. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 31, 2024 03:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He's an interesting fella, that's for sure.

But let's not brush off the concept. You tell me. If you drive into town for dinner and somebody breaks into your house, will you call the cops and will the police do anything? For me, it sounds so outrageous that I cannot imagine law enforcement not coming to the rescue. It sounds like there might be a good chance that they would take the side of the housebreakers; and if that ain't a symptom of LIBERAL ROT, I don't know what is?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2024 08:22 AM      Profile for Dan   Email Dan         Edit/Delete Post 
I would hate the thought of being put in that position, however with my vindictive nature, I wouldn't want to be them. I'm not as civilized as most Americans are now days.
Posts: 41 | From: AZ | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2024 08:52 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So ........... At what point does 'squatter's rights' conflict with Castle Doctrine ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 03, 2024 07:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, that fucking concept is available to the SQUATTER! You would be the intruder! The beauty of the whole thing is that Mr Squatter has your former guns with which to defend presently his property!

I can tell you, for a fact, that police in The People's Republik frequently advise street people invading your property that they have the right to file a complaint against you, the property owner, who is suffering with the seriously mistaken belief that he is defending his friggin' Castle!

Liberal Logic is a beautiful thing!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 03, 2024 03:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://youtube.com/shorts/V99393QK_3M?si=G-b4ulXrv18tvlRX

The usual suspects

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters