The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Does Biden's action seem Sacrilegious, or what?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does Biden's action seem Sacrilegious, or what?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 08:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.aol.com/news/trump-camp-assails-biden-declaring-231429596.html

Talk about rubbing Christian noses in dirt. Easter Sunday is dedicated to WHAT?

Transgender Day of Visibility

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 30, 2024, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 10:15 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
JFC, how much more visible do they need to be? I spot them in 40% of TV commercials, see them on the news, dancing and reading to our children in school. I see obviously young men with mustaches and goatee with eye makeup and colored hair. I see obviously middle aged women, pumped full of testosterone, sporting thin,scraggly beards at Walmart, I see them everywhere.
Joe Biden is so obviously cognitively impaired and mentally frail, these are not his thoughts, they are the thoughts and words of his handlers. My question is, who are the handlers?
It's actually quite sad to watch him, I used to loathe him, now it's turned to pity. Who would do this simply to keep the reins of power?
We're so fucked, you wonder if it can be turned around. Like watching the turd that was our culture spinning down the bowl of a flushed toilet.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted March 31, 2024 04:27 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes indeed this is a blatant slam and rub it in your face " Fuck off and die you Christians". I have endured this garbage for so long now I have turned my pity into almost down right hatred for queers.
They are nothing but perverts and we are supposed to embrace being a butt buggering queer as normal? and to shove this down our throats on Easter. A true celebration of our savior?. This is really beyond sick and right up those Democrats raw assholes. Which I believe they must all love as in true brotherly love. Our government is so far gone I doubt we will ever get it back. Even if Trump gets into office. And I doubt he will as those fudge packing lovers of moral corruptness,Democrats, will cheat, steal and rob the American people of a true and honest election. And if it does happen I truly hope we get into real World War and we END IT ALL. The thought of living in a totalitarian United States and World deserves nothing less than total destruction. Fuck Biden and the Democrats and anybody that votes or supports them. Just sick. Amen!!!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 31, 2024 11:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A sudden ponder....when did this all start? Can we identify a single event that started this LIBERAL BULLSHIT? Not Obama. He sure as hell didn't help, but this shift to this Liberal Bullshit began before his election. It's been a gradual slide, did Clinton start the ball rolling?

Help me out, at what point did this country begin the slide into total, shameful, Left Wing Emersion?

Somebody take a stab at it. ko ko might not "look" like a deep thinking philosophical type but I bet he might have an idea or two.

ANYBODY?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters