The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » What do you think of weaponized FBI & Courts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think of weaponized FBI & Courts?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 09:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Going after Trump on Trumped up charges is one thing but here we have a case of "Undercover FBI" flashing a card, then refusing to allow the woman to actually examine it. Then, it's Intimidation 101.

Biden has sic'ed the fucking FBI on people expressing their opinion on FaceBook! I don't have FaceBook and never will, but it's a popular form of communication and monitored by our Federal Government. Be careful what you say! We are watched, Stasi like, so a word to the wise: Be careful what you say, it can and will be used against you!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/03/30/it-happened-again-fbi-agent-visits-womans-home-over-tweet-n2637167

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 10:02 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Government has access to all internet functions and believe You and Koko are on their watch list. [Eek!]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 10:52 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
But on the positive side ......... Having that black windowless van parked down at the end of the street deters vagrants & nere-do-wells from hanging around.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 12:06 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
How does one live knowing they can be swept off the streets at any given time. [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 06:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Huh? I hear the government has a program teaching illegals how to claim "abandoned" houses....like if you go to work and some squatters take over your property. Apparently, at that point, the law is on their side?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 07:06 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice thing about here is most illegals can't handle the cold, so we only have to put up with them for 6 months' then back to Texas or across the border.

Yeah they hardcore about taking over old house so tore up and old, the rats won't even live in them.

--------------------

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 07:17 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I think the term "squatter", is associated with renters failing to pay, then simply staying put, or fuck ups taking over an abandoned house.
If I come home from work, and someone is in my home, they are not a squatter, it's a home invasion and breaking and entering scenario, thus handled accordingly.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 08:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Vic. That's you. But what about all those neutered Californian's? All we can do is cry about it, maybe call a reporter, but that's as far as the law allows.

I think they have passed a law nullifying the Second Amendment, too! Mercy! What will we do, wring hands, then what? Why risk getting arrested? It's only a house, why risk jail over a stupid house? I can always get another one....Right?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters