The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Yesterday along the side of Interstate 10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yesterday along the side of Interstate 10
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 29, 2024 12:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, there we were pulled off, in the dirt, basically giving Tillie a chance to stretch her legs and hopefully; pee.

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting on the tailgate and California Highway Patrol pulls up behind my vehicle. They approached and I said there's no problem. Then, my grandson's wife and daughter are a short distance, sitting in the shade of a scrub tree.

The deputies went over to the two females and asked if they were with us. It seemed to be a monumentally outrageous question, until you start thinking about female trafficking. Anyway, she said we were together, which was obvious, given there was nothing but open desert for 50 miles in any direction.

I don't know what profile we fit, but I thought it was pretty brassy to infer that we were trafficking women, minding our own business, but then one of them said you can't pull over here unless it's and emergency, so we had better pack it up and get on the road.

Get hassled at every step. Minding our own business, too.

I don't know if I fit the profile but I think they had no business bothering me, it was another 38 miles to the next town.

Anyway,
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2024 05:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The last time that I got pulled over by an Arizona State Trooper for doing 64 in a 55 that I honestly thought was a 65 mph zone the gentleman gave me a warning, approved of my bumperstickers (including the local Mormon guy for Assemblyman ) and then we spent twenty minutes talking quail & rabbits and drawing maps in the sand.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 08:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You apparently got the old fart exemption?

And by the way, where was Cindy when you had your picture took with the Saloon girls? Or, more probably, she has not seen that photo! Looked like one of them was at least a foot taller than you?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 10:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

She was the one who took the picture !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 06:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Then I guess I can't blackmail you? Would have been so much fun!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters